What is this all about?? some trevor boy anyone know anything
Nemesis

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2010
fake
So SAD

Syracuse, NY

#3 Aug 8, 2010
It is not fake the child was visiting family from out of state and I believe they have to notify family before the news release or Rome doesn't want anyone to know till after Canalfest is over, It happened at old Revere Wharehouse behind Canal fest he fell though the roof and was found Saturday morning by his fasmily and friend. Truly sad My heart goes out to the Family and all the kids who found him.
TIRED OF YOU

Syracuse, NY

#5 Aug 8, 2010
No one cares what you have to say Jay(not a)USMC!Why dont you stop and grow up.You are most likly a 14 year old little boy who is rebeling against the world.You are going to grow to be one of the biggest scum bags in rome.
proudofyourself

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2010
So SAD wrote:
It is not fake the child was visiting family from out of state and I believe they have to notify family before the news release or Rome doesn't want anyone to know till after Canalfest is over, It happened at old Revere Wharehouse behind Canal fest he fell though the roof and was found Saturday morning by his fasmily and friend. Truly sad My heart goes out to the Family and all the kids who found him.
If this story is true. That is another good reason to turn that whole place into a big parking lot, before some else get hurt therer.

Since: Jul 10

Norwood, NY

#7 Aug 8, 2010
[QUOTE Jay_USMC]Good, one less scumbag in Rome.[/QUOTE]
Have some compassion!!!! A kid is dead!!!
Just a Thought

Syracuse, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Not sure insects are capable of compassion.
btw

Watertown, NY

#9 Aug 8, 2010
its not even the REAL Jay USMC its a troll...there are a bunch of them on here talking shit pretending to be Jay USMC and the lisa girl
your daddy

Dryden, NY

#10 Aug 8, 2010
Jay_USMC wrote:
Good, one less scumbag in Rome.
Although you seem to be posting negative comments all the topic post, do you really need friends scince you have none besides your backdoor buddies that do you, or are you really that missguided in life scince you have none, or is it your inbred rasicst upbringing from whatever you called a family or ara just jerking off to the post you make as its the only way you can exist because you're good for nothing else besides disguse of your own patethic excuse of being bedridden from so many backdoor visits that the only pleasure you have left is to try to undermind things you will never understand just to make yourself feel like you have some self worth after being violated so many times from your own inbred non-educated family that raised an idiot child??/

“Semper Fi”

Since: Jun 10

Rome,NY

#11 Aug 8, 2010
scilent lucidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Have some compassion!!!! A kid is dead!!!
Thats what is so funny!
hahahaha

“Semper Fi”

Since: Jun 10

Rome,NY

#12 Aug 8, 2010
I hope his parents are suffering!
hahahaha
Just a Thought

Syracuse, NY

#13 Aug 8, 2010
We all know it's not the real Jay. All he is is a "PARASITE" that burrows from one site to another. Kinda like a computer worm. What we need to do is pretend he doesn't exist or does he ???? Nothing anymore annoying than not being acknowledged !!!
RestinPeaceTrevo r

Stafford, VA

#14 Aug 8, 2010
This is real. His name is Trevor Munio. He was 17 years old. He was one of my close friends. He was from Waynesboro, VA, and he was just visiting New York for the summer. He was an amazing kid who never stopped smiling. So, I hope you feel good about you feel good about yourself, you heartless pricks. Go ahead and talk sh*t now.
roflmao is Jay_USMC

Cicero, NY

#17 Aug 8, 2010
burying your posts burying your posts burying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsburying your postsbu

“Stop Drinking the Kool-Aid!”

Since: Jan 10

Rome NY

#18 Aug 8, 2010
WKTV is reporting that it was an ADULT male.

Always count on TOPIX to be on the cutting edge of the RUMOR mill!
roflmao is Jay_USMC

Cicero, NY

#19 Aug 8, 2010
I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off !!!!!!!!!!
Condolences

Watertown, NY

#20 Aug 8, 2010
RestinPeaceTrevor wrote:
This is real. His name is Trevor Munio. He was 17 years old. He was one of my close friends. He was from Waynesboro, VA, and he was just visiting New York for the summer. He was an amazing kid who never stopped smiling. So, I hope you feel good about you feel good about yourself, you heartless pricks. Go ahead and talk sh*t now.
Please don't think that there are a bunch of people saying these terrible things. It is one seriously disturbed individual who obviously has no idea how karma works, but will soon find out. I am so sorry about your friend, and that the tragedy of his death had to be compounded by such a hoorendous person making light of his passing. I know that the vast majority of Rome feels terrible about his passing and are very sorry for his family and friends. Please don't think that the rest of us are anything like that cretin who says such terrible things. I am very sorry for your loss.
roflmao is Jay_USMC

Cicero, NY

#21 Aug 8, 2010
I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off I'm not the real Jay, I'm a mean spiteful homo who has nothing better to do than get attention by pissing people off !!!!!!!!!!
sorry folks

Cicero, NY

#22 Aug 8, 2010
I'm not about to let some punk ass little internet bitch ruin my friend's name. Every time I see one of his posts, I'm gonna bury it with flooded posts. My thoughts and condolences go out to the young man's family.
Nemesis

Utica, NY

#23 Aug 8, 2010
Sorry guys.. I didnt see anything on the news or OD about it so I assumed it was some false rumor.
Again I'm sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jenna 45 min jermaine 1
News Two Rome residents accused of manufacturing meth (May '14) 1 hr Vito55 13
+DDSO+ Neglect and Drugs at IRA 6 2 hr KluKluxRoman 1
Rome Animal shelter 9 hr Reality 24
Fireworks for the 4th? 12 hr biscuits 2
Happy 4th 13 hr Sunflower1073 1
who are whose wannabe mc gang da highway men (Nov '10) 20 hr im abit stabby so... 147
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages