that's intelligent.......lol
gowankoffintheparkandleavejudy alone

Since: Aug 11

Ithaca, NY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
btw wrote:
yeah *smirks* so are you limpdick<quoted text>
gowankoffintheparkandleavejudy alone
I can do what I want, and believe me sunshine there isn't anyone that can do anything about it. Although there I think I would enjoy someone trying.......lol
btw

Cantonment, FL

#6 Dec 9, 2012
sure sure do what you want until you come up against someone that doesn't want you doin' this or that then what?

gonna transform from internet tough guy to living breathing badass?
deadeye65 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do what I want, and believe me sunshine there isn't anyone that can do anything about it. Although there I think I would enjoy someone trying.......lol
checkyourselfbeforeyouwreckyou rselfboyo
btw

Cantonment, FL

#7 Dec 9, 2012
*giggles*
giggles

Cantonment, FL

#8 Dec 9, 2012
---by the way...

Ithaca, NY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
LOL not a badass just badder than the ones that think they are, I'm sure you know who the bad assses are.. lol....it's your world lol...i'm just glad this post keeps running. Please keep posting cupcake....hahahahahahaha

Ithaca, NY

#10 Dec 9, 2012
btw wrote:
sure sure do what you want until you come up against someone that doesn't want you doin' this or that then what?
gonna transform from internet tough guy to living breathing badass?<quoted text>
checkyourselfbeforeyouwreckyou rselfboyo
I haven't come across anyone stopping me from doing or saying whatever I want to who ever I want ever.Just for the record anyone that sticks up for this trash I am surely not afraid of. Some people don't scare and I guess I am one of them. I don't need to threaten anyone because I know what I got, but punks can't help themselves.
giggles

Cantonment, FL

#11 Dec 9, 2012
so- what IS the story on this Judy chick?
deadeye65 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't come across anyone stopping me from doing or saying whatever I want to who ever I want ever.Just for the record anyone that sticks up for this trash I am surely not afraid of. Some people don't scare and I guess I am one of them. I don't need to threaten anyone because I know what I got, but punks can't help themselves.
hahaha haaaa- having fun, are ya'? just a little?
know her

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Nice lady always smiling. without the help of their dad she made a life for her family and has worked her whole life...How many of you can say the same thing? I wish nothing but the best for her. She wouldnt hurt a soul so who ever started this thread has got to be a real loser.
Stabby Stabby Stabby

Cantonment, FL

#13 Dec 12, 2012
REAL-lee?

hmmmmm- tell her to give me a call-
know her wrote:
Nice lady always smiling. without the help of their dad she made a life for her family and has worked her whole life...How many of you can say the same thing? I wish nothing but the best for her. She wouldnt hurt a soul so who ever started this thread has got to be a real loser.
deadeye

Schenectady, NY

#14 Dec 19, 2012
know her wrote:
ahahaha...you need to tell her family and coworkers that, goodluck........lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kangas 9 min Dirty Cop 2
More cops leaving city PD....why 14 min Get a dog 56
rome dpw workers just drive around all day 34 min a old man 2
Iz the mayor married ? 37 min a old man 26
Shady grove trailer park 46 min beans tostada 5
militiaman 52 min bwaaaa ha ha haaaa 14
What is the average age if the Mayors Staff 53 min a old man 14

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance