Slow Joe's Scum Fest

Slow Joe's Scum Fest

Posted in the Rome Forum

I am So excited

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Oh boy, I am so excited. My party is almost ready to start!! All my scummy welfare friends will all be together in one place with me. We will be hanging out all weekend and eating as much free food as my gut will hold! I won't have to go anywhere to see anyone because everyone will be scumming with me at the fair.
Cheech

Syracuse, NY

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Thats all that goes down there - it's the first of the month and they have their welfare checks. Gravedigger knows them all- think they call them " kin"
Grossed Out

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2012
It makes the Taberg Field Days look like a nice place to take the family!
I am So Excited

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Grossed Out wrote:
It makes the Taberg Field Days look like a nice place to take the family!
HA! how true!!
NOT EVEN CLOSE

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2012
I'll bet Fukko can't wait to get his permanent potties in! "Come to Canal Fest and see the new shi--ers! EBT cards encouraged!"
First Class Disgrace

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 3, 2012
i was so happy when it started raining this morning. How I wish it had continued and turned into a torrential all weekend downpour. But no, I only got a few sprinkles!!!! DAMN!!
Roman

Dover, DE

#7 Aug 3, 2012
NOT EVEN CLOSE wrote:
I'll bet Fukko can't wait to get his permanent potties in! "Come to Canal Fest and see the new shi--ers! EBT cards encouraged!"
they are going to name them "The Joe & Lori Fusco Shi88ers"!It will be a gREAT honor for clueless Joe.
Smooth Gertrude

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 3, 2012
wellies are so excited!
future

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 25, 2013
this is the weekend for welfare families to visit their French Riviera the barge canal!!! to them this is the greatest thing since vanilla ice cream!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayers for the Florida kids 43 min bag and tag 55
The 2nd amendment needs to go! 49 min Raged 39
RFA Football 51 min I know who too 76
Is Ryan going to prison for giving inmates drugs? 59 min Adjuster 8
wow 2 hr Three Rs 5
Crystal motors 2 hr Truckin 16
Victims are not heros 3 hr Louis 11

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance