Fusco hires convict
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
City hall girl

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 8, 2013
City just hired an ex con to work in DPW- another buddy of the gravedigger.
Where's the newspaper on this one?
Market Watcher

Hamilton, NY

#2 Jun 8, 2013
Just curious, is here a law against hirin someone with a record for the DPW? what type if crime was this person found guilty of?
Not Surprised

Saranac Lake, NY

#3 Jun 8, 2013
City hall girl wrote:
You really seemed surprised by this. If you look at most of the people Fuckonut has surrounded himself with you will find all of them has some sort of issue or questionable background.
SAYING

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 8, 2013
DPW IS FILLED WITH THOSE TYPES..GREAT FIT!
Jalapeno Jose

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 8, 2013
City hall girl wrote:
What was the crime?? Something serious or ?? Maybe a felony DWI?

If the crime is something that has nothing to do with his job description, then maybe the guy deserves a chance to do good. Not all convicts are life long criminals. Some just got caught up in something that they regret. Mowing lawns, working on the roads, painting with supervision are jobs that even a "bad dude" could probably do and if he works out and proves himself trustworthy - good for him. If not, fire him. There are lots of people looking for work.
Not Surprised

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Jalapeno Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the crime?? Something serious or ?? Maybe a felony DWI?
If the crime is something that has nothing to do with his job description, then maybe the guy deserves a chance to do good. Not all convicts are life long criminals. Some just got caught up in something that they regret. Mowing lawns, working on the roads, painting with supervision are jobs that even a "bad dude" could probably do and if he works out and proves himself trustworthy - good for him. If not, fire him. There are lots of people looking for work.
There is a place on any application that ask the questions have you ever been arrested or convicted of a crime? That should be in most jobs places a disqualification for employment. Apparently unless they removed it from the city applications that question was still on there, and should be a red flag for any employer. Since we live in Fuscoville I guess it does not matter. It would be a concern to me if the person was into kids and made head of the parks and Rec Department
Market Watcher

Hamilton, NY

#7 Jun 8, 2013
application cannot ask if you have been arrested, only if you have been convicted
Wrong

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Market Watcher wrote:
application cannot ask if you have been arrested, only if you have been convicted
Better go back and read the applications better. Yes it can and does on most businesses, and I don't mean Mickey D'd either
Downtown Jimmy Brown

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 9, 2013
I'll take the convict over Masoooooch any day , the convict is more likely more honest and has more integrity ......,
Wrong

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Jun 9, 2013
Downtown Jimmy Brown wrote:
I'll take the convict over Masoooooch any day , the convict is more likely more honest and has more integrity ......,
Your statement assure me that you are as stupid as the idiot we have as mayor. He is more of a thief, and as dishonest as the day is long. You need a new line because the way the city is being run now it is apparent Mascoooooh was the better of the deal.
Watcher

Ithaca, NY

#11 Jun 9, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement assure me that you are as stupid as the idiot we have as mayor. He is more of a thief, and as dishonest as the day is long. You need a new line because the way the city is being run now it is apparent Mascoooooh was the better of the deal.
Mascooooch will be Joey's downfall and his replacement. Be careful fusco flys.
who cares

Newington, CT

#12 Jun 10, 2013
I would rather see a convict working over my hard earned tax dollars paying for them to live better than me!!!!
joke

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jun 10, 2013
Whos the convict he hired? What was the crime, big mouth, if you start something, finish it!?
lawyer

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 10, 2013
ex con named vic?
Water filtration guy

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jun 10, 2013
City hall girl wrote:
Fusco didnt hire him, my cousen Frank Tallarino did. We keep it in da family.
BouckStBabe

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Mascooooch will be Joey's downfall and his replacement. Be careful fusco flys.
The only person that moron Masooooch will replace is the midget driving the funny car in the Circus. Be careful BrownClown remember there is a lot of underhanded things the midget did in those eight years of going unchecked by the drunk.
What

Ithaca, NY

#17 Jun 11, 2013
BouckStBabe wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person that moron Masooooch will replace is the midget driving the funny car in the Circus. Be careful BrownClown remember there is a lot of underhanded things the midget did in those eight years of going unchecked by the drunk.
Give some examples or are you just another one of the morons that like to say things without any proof?
Wrong

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Jun 11, 2013
BouckStBabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you personally saw these wrong doings then you are just another clonie spreading gossip drummed up by Fusconut clan at the local coffee shop.
He is

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 12, 2013
He did hire an ex con - fact
Oh yeah

Geneva, NY

#20 Jun 12, 2013
Wasn't one caught selling coke from the back of the Dow truck. Don't remember was that one of browns or previous admin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide off James St parking garage? 9 min RIP 51
TonyD TonyD Fusco Fusco TonyD TonyD Fusco Fusco... (Nov '13) 48 min Gerbil 14
Paula Jeffries Suicide 1 hr Zeke the Pinhead 6
new york sash (trash) 4 hr Farmers only 3
Sarah Worlock 5 hr Farmers only 8
Mary Butler suicide today 5 hr Newtons law 3
Kim Strong 8 hr Animal lover 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages