Cops & CO's that use drugs

Cops & CO's that use drugs

Posted in the Rome Forum

Expose Them

Hamilton, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2013
I personally used drugs (COCAINE) with a now LT in the Rome Police back in the day. Also at least 5 CO's, that work at the jail also, I used to go to the bar alot in Westmoreland and would see alot of stuff going down. I just hate it how people see a Badge and they think to respect these people, why because they took a test and passed? These people are criminals just like the rest of us! Just gives them an EGO to Wear the Badge and Sniff a Line. Like they can't be touched. I just hate how alot of them act better then people in jail when when they get out of work the go and do the same crap that the people do they are watching.
Ghost of nobody

Clinton, NY

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Sounds like risky business "outing" cops and cos on a website that is easily traceable, but good luck.
ItsNotEasy

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 19, 2013
It's not easily traceable. Go for it. We all know people who think they are above the law. If they drug tested the CO's, cops, teachers, people at city hall and people at the DDSO homes, we would have no one working.
AntiDrug Crusader

Cantonment, FL

#5 Oct 19, 2013
I'm rabid & I don't care about other's rights, privacy, PROOF of FACT, autonomy, or even basic decency of letting people live their own lives.

I have to stick my nose into everyone else's business because I am such a sick sad example of humanity that only by projecting my failings, fears, and absolute fuckedUPness onto others may I achieve some semblance of peace, if only for a minute.

Next time you see me or one of my cronies on the street, please Terminate with Extreme Prejudice, because that's all we deserve anyway.

Something to think about.
Inner Circle

Hartford, CT

#6 Oct 19, 2013
ItsNotEasy wrote:
It's not easily traceable. Go for it. We all know people who think they are above the law. If they drug tested the CO's, cops, teachers, people at city hall and people at the DDSO homes, we would have no one working.
Names of DDSO employees who are drug abusers please.....I will do the rest thank you.....
Hey exposed

New Hartford, NY

#7 Oct 19, 2013
Another disgruntled criminal crying.
hydrocodone

Hamilton, NY

#8 Oct 19, 2013
Muchelle M is on hydros
Inner Circle wrote:
<quoted text>
Names of DDSO employees who are drug abusers please.....I will do the rest thank you.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber & Ashley Driscoll 1 min baretta1976 3
Middle Finger Disability Claim 2 hr no joke though 2
Plow Truck Whiners 3 hr Fuko 38
Nikki Bennett Shane miller 3 hr Stop 11
Penneys robbery 4 hr Jamal 26
Ignorance 11 hr Ann Marie 3
Wanna be Latin kings depyster st 16 hr Rpd 16
Greystone Animal (Jan '12) Sat Thanks 63

Rome Jobs

More from around the web