Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

I personally used drugs (COCAINE) with a now LT in the Rome Police back in the day. Also at least 5 CO's, that work at the jail also, I used to go to the bar alot in Westmoreland and would see alot of stuff going down. I just hate it how people see a Badge and they think to respect these people, why because they took a test and passed? These people are criminals just like the rest of us! Just gives them an EGO to Wear the Badge and Sniff a Line. Like they can't be touched. I just hate how alot of them act better then people in jail when when they get out of work the go and do the same crap that the people do they are watching.
Ghost of nobody

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like risky business "outing" cops and cos on a website that is easily traceable, but good luck.
ItsNotEasy

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

It's not easily traceable. Go for it. We all know people who think they are above the law. If they drug tested the CO's, cops, teachers, people at city hall and people at the DDSO homes, we would have no one working.
AntiDrug Crusader

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm rabid & I don't care about other's rights, privacy, PROOF of FACT, autonomy, or even basic decency of letting people live their own lives.

I have to stick my nose into everyone else's business because I am such a sick sad example of humanity that only by projecting my failings, fears, and absolute fuckedUPness onto others may I achieve some semblance of peace, if only for a minute.

Next time you see me or one of my cronies on the street, please Terminate with Extreme Prejudice, because that's all we deserve anyway.

Something to think about.
Inner Circle

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

ItsNotEasy wrote:
It's not easily traceable. Go for it. We all know people who think they are above the law. If they drug tested the CO's, cops, teachers, people at city hall and people at the DDSO homes, we would have no one working.
Names of DDSO employees who are drug abusers please.....I will do the rest thank you.....
Hey exposed

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Another disgruntled criminal crying.
hydrocodone

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Muchelle M is on hydros
Inner Circle wrote:
<quoted text>
Names of DDSO employees who are drug abusers please.....I will do the rest thank you.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Russitano Lawsuit dismissed ! (Sep '13) 2 hr jamestheroman 27
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,340
rfa basketball summer league 3 hr lol 26
Slaughterhouses 3 hr Keep it out 14
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
Eric Dupont do something 4 hr Helpplease 1
alicia pugliese 4 hr SheisaJOKE 1
honor america days is a big hoax 13 hr RegularCrewChief 21
•••
•••
•••
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rome Jobs

•••