Natasha Coonrod
Ryan Anderson

Watertown, NY

#1 Nov 10, 2013
This girls cheats on her husband all the time. She has slept with me several times. The sex is alright, can tell she has been around, but the head she gives is amazing. Anyone else sleep with her since she's been married?
Lol

Ithaca, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Only trash would sleep with a fn Coonrod.
Lol

Ithaca, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Lmfao
bwahaha

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2013
a coonrod lol they were the 70s tennats
klicky

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2013
i heard they are like the biggest like in---cest around?
Natasha Lambiase

Rome, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Haha that's funny shit if it were true try the other way around my husband has been the one that cheated and if ur Guna talk shit make sure u get my name right and thanks for the boost cuz MY husband hasn't complained at all but next time u feel like running ur mouth just come to my appartmemt complex and we can do this face to face kk have a great day
wtf

Rome, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2013
You know u cheated and sucked me off multiple times
Tanya Coonrod

Morrisville, NY

#8 Nov 12, 2013
Who ever it is talking shit about my sister must have nothing better to do besides run their mouths because they r to chicken shit to say it to her face and for the coonrods being incest and the 70s tennats u must be talking about ur self so if u got anything more to say about us coonrods how about u come and say it to one of us coonrods face and see what happens u low life pieces of shit
Natasha Lambiase

Rome, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2013
Aww is that u with the 2 inch penis mabe I do remember u lmao u must be mistaken my head for another girl's lol
Lol

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 16, 2013
Tanya Coonrod wrote:
Who ever it is talking shit about my sister must have nothing better to do besides run their mouths because they r to chicken shit to say it to her face and for the coonrods being incest and the 70s tennats u must be talking about ur self so if u got anything more to say about us coonrods how about u come and say it to one of us coonrods face and see what happens u low life pieces of shit
the coonrods are scumbags,didn't the one just get outa prison for rape?whats up with those teeth people,and they look incest,fat,just crazy looking family,lmfao...and what Coonrod is tuff???????lmfao lol lol...none that I ever heard of,just scumbags that's all I have ever heard about them.......went to school with one and he wus the stinky kid in class...they also all scam the welfare system.....
Steve Zodiac

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 16, 2013
most of the sex they had is with all other family members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
commander joe griffo 2 min Keep Watching 4
Milfs dating young giys 10 min Fun 2
Cheater scumbag Billie jo young 56 min Billy Jo Jim Bob 16
News Oneida County teen charged with having sex with... 58 min grow up adults 19
Court dantzler chrystal gallardo twins 1 hr Bahahahaha 5
Anyone know Donna Saccento? 1 hr BlkRoman315 1
Libs post 2 hr Litter bug 12

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages