time warner is closing the oneida and rome offices
Roman

Dover, DE

#2 Nov 28, 2012
where did you hear that....
confused

AOL

#3 Nov 28, 2012
just happened this morning..layoffs of the girls at the window and their manager
confused

AOL

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Merry Chrsitmas huh?
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#5 Nov 28, 2012
confused wrote:
time warner is closing the oneida and rome offices
so where do you pick up or turn in equipment now? Syracuse?
who cares

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2012
On phone with them now. They are not closing.
confused

AOL

#7 Nov 28, 2012
i'd like to make a bet on that...lol. it may not be today, but it will by the end of the year. the girls at the window were let go.
Idiot

Herkimer, NY

#8 Nov 28, 2012
They told me it was the oneida and ilion offices.
Employee of TWC

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Yes, Ilion and Oneida office will be closing.
scam

Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Employee of TWC wrote:
Yes, Ilion and Oneida office will be closing.
I predict they will get slammed with a huge lawsuit over the bullshit fees. Increasing rates out of the blue. I have to watch them like a hawk bc I'm calling them on almost every effen statement each month wtf I should start charging for all the god damn time I'm on hold and have them fix my bill wtf!
weaponofmassdist raction

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 29, 2012
KILL YOUR TELEVISION!
consumer

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 29, 2012
scam wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict they will get slammed with a huge lawsuit over the bullshit fees. Increasing rates out of the blue. I have to watch them like a hawk bc I'm calling them on almost every effen statement each month wtf I should start charging for all the god damn time I'm on hold and have them fix my bill wtf!
I once had virgin mobile. They kept adding charges that were totally made up or incorrect every month. I then had to spend an hour on the phone getting bounced around through Indians I could not even understand. I told them that because of all the time they had wasted of mine that I should be allowed to cancel my contract. I canceled and they keep calling me saying I owe them $600 for a disconnect fee because I had 2 lines. Over my dead body
liars

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 30, 2012
they won't close this is a bullshit post
number

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Is there a working number for the rome office? i have three numbers on my bill to call and i can't get through on either one. i wait fifteen minutes each time and still no one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are Trump and Kim jonj ??? Italians 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 3
Heather 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 11
Truth on islam 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 5
cuomo tomorrow?? 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 5
Rome man accused of sexually abusing girl under... 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 5
Hey, Fat Freddy 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 6
Rome Humane Society (Dec '14) 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 88

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance