Mark Capponi Sr.
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Riverdale rat

Herkimer, NY

#90 May 8, 2014
Beans Burritto wrote:
what's up with that ugly thing he hangs out with?
The Hawaiian lay? She's pretty isn't she?(Not) I wonder if he puts a bag over her head? I bet however her pockets are full. I bet she's paying her way
Stupid..

Herkimer, NY

#91 May 8, 2014
Mister BLONDE wrote:
<quoted text>I should tell someone that's named "stupid"?

GeddaFUG outta heah!!That's Joe, over Steve's right shoulder @ 0:44s---
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi411897...

NOW you'REfucked.
I was calling YOU stupid. Dummy
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#92 May 8, 2014
they are both ugly anyways
Bitch please

Albany, NY

#93 May 14, 2014
Bianca wrote:
You people are seriously pathetic. Do you really have that much time on your hands to sit behind a computer screen and judge other people when you have skeletons in your closets too? Your "facts" are complete bullshit. You're all cowards who can't even put their real names. Why? Afraid of something? Take it from someone who knows him, his DAUGHTER. He's not at all who you make him out to be. Yes he's had differences with his kids, who hasn't? All his kids love him and that's all that matters. He is not a woman beater. He left his first "wife" because SHE abused us and was a druggie. I've seen doctors reports along with having countless people tell me, including my grandfather who NEVER lied. Yes my father did drugs, oh well, it's in the past. At least he never abandoned his kids. I guarantee every single one of you has tried drugs in your life. I can careless what you say about me and my family, I sit back and laugh at it all. Like my brother being gay..HA. Man, that was a good one. Brenda, you have no right saying my brothers and I are your kids. You had no part in our lives and when I tried to get to know you, you chose drugs over me and made me take piss tests for you and your friends so you'd pass. How's that for the truth? All of us hate you and are doing just fine without you. You wanna know something about your "kids", there it is. We're all grown up now with kids of our own. We don't need you. Never have. Hope all you pathetic excuses for human beings have a nice life. I'm going to go enjoy my perfect life with my perfect family!
Your mother is way better off without u lil bastards anyways! Bianca you are a lil tramp...always have been n always will be! Hmmm gt that trade from your precious poodle screwing daddy huh?!?! Let's see who I can get pregnant by to trAp cause I WANT A BABY!!! thank god Scott was smart enough to not get u pregnant, but everyone knows your military man wasn't so smart! Nobody likes u they all know u r a capponi which means NOTHING but drama! Your grandfather was a great guy. To bad he had fucked up kids and a ruthless bitch of a wife!! As far as Brenda having u p in a cup u have lost your marbles there kid!!! You chose your fathers lies n bullshit over even trying to have a relationship w Brenda! U didn't like her rules so u cried to daddy! How many times have I had the cops called on your lil punk ass?!?! Between both your parents calling on YOU, you should've been in juvi!!! You were And are far from an angel so don't try to pretend! You are a lazy conniving manipulating lil girl!!! You will never grow up and know the truth about life cause you've been fed bullshit all your life! 1 day u will wake up and smell the roses and realize your precious lil family is built on a ton of lies! Don't u know the truth ALWAYS comes out?!?! Stick up for your precious capoodle screwing father.... But the GROWN PEOPLE that know him know the truth. U lil girl r only fed what he wants u to believe! Your father has always been a druggie and always will b! He's still selling coke and claims he's disabled but yet has a lawn care company?!?! How's that when he claims he can't even make a closed fist?!?!?! Hmmmmm once shady always shady! So for u and your precious family life u live..... Enjoy the jokes cause theybr on u lil girl!!!!!
GROW UP

Springfield, NJ

#94 May 14, 2014
Bianca wrote:
You people are seriously pathetic. Do you really have that much time on your hands to sit behind a computer screen and judge other people when you have skeletons in your closets too? Your "facts" are complete bullshit. You're all cowards who can't even put their real names. Why? Afraid of something? Take it from someone who knows him, his DAUGHTER. He's not at all who you make him out to be. Yes he's had differences with his kids, who hasn't? All his kids love him and that's all that matters. He is not a woman beater. He left his first "wife" because SHE abused us and was a druggie. I've seen doctors reports along with having countless people tell me, including my grandfather who NEVER lied. Yes my father did drugs, oh well, it's in the past. At least he never abandoned his kids. I guarantee every single one of you has tried drugs in your life. I can careless what you say about me and my family, I sit back and laugh at it all. Like my brother being gay..HA. Man, that was a good one. Brenda, you have no right saying my brothers and I are your kids. You had no part in our lives and when I tried to get to know you, you chose drugs over me and made me take piss tests for you and your friends so you'd pass. How's that for the truth? All of us hate you and are doing just fine without you. You wanna know something about your "kids", there it is. We're all grown up now with kids of our own. We don't need you. Never have. Hope all you pathetic excuses for human beings have a nice life. I'm going to go enjoy my perfect life with my perfect family!
Bianca why the hell would Brenda need u to piss in a cup for her? If I'm not mistaken ur no good seed urself!!! Bounced from home to home,one of them being UR mothers because u couldn't stand ur father and he abused u. How many false reports to CPS did ur father make to make Brenda look bad?!? Many and here u are defending him after u urself made claims of abuse. Sounds to me like ur an attention whore!! And u and ur siblings are barely capable of raising ur kids still being children urself! And if I'm not mistaken Bianca ur not even sure who ur child's father is and married ur husband just so u and ur kid had a support system!!!! Brenda is a honesty decent woman who had kids young but never once turned her back on em, they turned there back on her to please there abusive controlling daddy, the known druggie and snitch!! So pipe down u lil brat and get a f*in clue
skinny bone jones

Auburndale, FL

#96 May 14, 2014
First off if anyone know Brenda its me. She was always there for them kids when they were younger. It was Idoit mark who brain washed them kids telling them there mother doesnt love them and that she is dead. Some father that is, thats the type of father I want to defend and have in my life. Your whole life was nothing but a lie and you have the balls to stand up for this man. You made all the accusations against him. the truth is is you were scared of him so you would lie, so he wouldnt hurt you. Yupp i want to defend my father cuz he was the only parent you had? wrong he kept you away from your mother, all he wanted was control and well yup he got it. three kids who listened to his lies and of course your kids your going to believe him. Well how do you explain the teenage years? When you're supposed to have a brain, clearly didnt because we see you guys couldn't think for yourselves or were to scared of your father. Once again who wants to live a life where there scared of there father, Hello I would of gotten the hell out of there as soon as possible/ And bitch don't be spreading lies when we allll know your the second biggest capponi liar your dad being the first. HE will rat anyone out to save his ass and his reputation. Some man. And your a kid yourself trying to act like an adult. If you want to be treated like and adult you must first act like one. You should of gotten to know you mom but you couldn't handle the rules so you went back to daddy and look what happened now? You will forever be a capponi and thats not something to be proud of
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#97 May 14, 2014
I knew when he was born that there was evil in him. He had that evil eye. His mother was a barmaid he probably met jack sr. at the bar after a hard day at the job. And he was so drunk he married her! The poor man died early because of that family! Bianca was always evil also I heard about her indiscretions many times! Her record is legendary. The older son is the only good one in that family! Rome cops need to keep an eye on capponi because he will always be no good! He is a crime waiting to happen at any moment! He fools no one but himself! A sad soul!
skinny bone jones

Auburndale, FL

#98 May 14, 2014
Beans Burritto wrote:
I knew when he was born that there was evil in him. He had that evil eye. His mother was a barmaid he probably met jack sr. at the bar after a hard day at the job. And he was so drunk he married her! The poor man died early because of that family! Bianca was always evil also I heard about her indiscretions many times! Her record is legendary. The older son is the only good one in that family! Rome cops need to keep an eye on capponi because he will always be no good! He is a crime waiting to happen at any moment! He fools no one but himself! A sad soul!
whats wrong with the younger son?
ummmm

Ardsley, NY

#99 May 14, 2014
skinny bone jones wrote:
<quoted text>whats wrong with the younger son?
A victim of his father. He's not a bad kid. Just confused.
skinny bone jones

Auburndale, FL

#100 May 14, 2014
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
A victim of his father. He's not a bad kid. Just confused.
he doesnt live with him anymore so thats good
ummmm

Herkimer, NY

#101 May 14, 2014
skinny bone jones wrote:
<quoted text>he doesnt live with him anymore so thats good
Back at foster home?
Real

Schenectady, NY

#102 May 15, 2014
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at foster home?
No not in foster home. He's old enough to b on his own now. Hear he is coming back to ny though! Hope he doesn't fall victim to his father again.
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#103 May 15, 2014
mark will prey on him
ummmm

Herkimer, NY

#104 May 15, 2014
Beans Burritto wrote:
mark will prey on him
Poor kids When will mark stop ? He needs to hang himself lowlife piece of worthless shit
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#105 May 15, 2014
I agree totally with ummmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Do You Want Developed At Woodhaven And Wri... 1 min Sarah 2nd Grade 16
Scumbags 6 min Grifters 8
Has anyone else out there tonight seen a possib... 1 hr toot toot 8
iF FUSCO HAS THE REVERE BUILDINGS DEMOLISHED I ... (May '14) 1 hr callmeMr 11
Rome Drugs dealers 1 hr Toothache 5
Jaime Dougherty & Ashley Bird 5 hr rome resident 10
All Creatures Boarding and Grooming (Mar '11) 6 hr Unpayed 34
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 10 hr General Lee 71

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages