truth is

Everett, MA

#44 Jan 27, 2013
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with that fat jerk? Why bandanas? He's bald that's why! He's fat, he's a rat, he's old , he's a coke head, he's a felon. He's a woman beater , verbal abuser. His appearance is dirty. He's a vulgar man who this he is gods special gift to women Wake up Markie look in mirror Long look Your a old douche that's all washed up. By the way I fucked your wife because I could rat. But you wouldn't care you were to busy cheating on her. Your mother is an old dirty red headed slut with a broken hip. Couldn't happen to a better person. Karma is not finished with you yet ! You know karma for ratting people out so you got a lesser time for selling cocaine Wait because I cursed everyone of your children Now I hear They don't live with you How funny Your Hawaiian girlfriend looks like ass Tell her to get her teeth fixed But some proactive and Do something with her her balding head.
Where's your children Mark? Spread all over the county?!!! Loser I'm not done wishing you malice I see its coming to bite you and that makes me a happy man! I'm laughing so hard at your losses mr rough guy! I'm certain there is more to come
couldnt happen to a better person....if thats what u call him! N to think hes a gpa bahaha HE'S A JOKE!!!!
gay society

Rome, NY

#45 May 9, 2013
that bi is high
scums

Rome, NY

#46 Aug 7, 2013
Someone needs to put a big hurt on his ass!!!!!
just

New York, NY

#47 Aug 7, 2013
Complete jerkoff
scums

Rome, NY

#48 Aug 8, 2013
I agree just
big jack

Rome, NY

#49 Oct 27, 2013
wow.. you people don't know, he is a good father, not a rat,not a woman beater.. is a tough kid.. hes made mistakes everyone has.. but you people hide behind this computer, and talk about him and his mother, he will find you, then we will see how tough YOU ARE!!!!
big jack

Rome, NY

#50 Oct 27, 2013
OH, how about the real coke dealer, and scumbag, that really beat his wife, don't see his kids, how many times has he been in jail, for beating his girlfriends up, that look like they got out of ozzies bar..
big jack

Rome, NY

#51 Oct 27, 2013
the real loser and scumbag of the pas 10 years.. jk cicotti
big jack

Rome, NY

#52 Oct 27, 2013
to the jerk off, truth is.. your ass is beat.. ha ha.. man.. sorry for your luck..
bad ass

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Oct 28, 2013
U people don't no him very well....raised kids by himself...cuz first wife left.....never hit a woman....has a small child now that he spends ALL the time he's allowed......may have had some problems with the law but pd his due and learned from mistakes....mark is a really sweet guy once u get to REALLY know him....and really this sight sux....have some b****. and say this All To his face!!!! I'm sure u ALL have some skeletons in your closets........
friends

Vernon, NY

#54 Oct 28, 2013
marks not that bad
Beans

Rome, NY

#57 Mar 17, 2014
not that bad? and heroin is good for you?..lmao
Riverdale rats...

New York, NY

#60 Mar 20, 2014
Mark, is a certified nut. This man shouldn't have been able to procreate. That right should have been taken away from him. He's got homosexual tendencies that he passed on to his son. His son is so gay, he just don't know it yet. Everyone else including Mark does.

Mark ,left his wife who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Left her to suffer alone. Don't worry mark karma will get you . You will suffer for your lying, deceitful ways. I hate to be YOU on judgement day!!

Truth is Mark sr. You've caused your loved ones nothing but heartache. You will have to pay for that. If not in this life definitely in the next.
Beans

Rome, NY

#61 Mar 20, 2014
Riverdale rats..is a genius and a good guy
just me

Albany, NY

#62 Mar 21, 2014
First of all Mark IS woman beater...trust me I know first hand!!! His 1st wife (me) left him after years of being abused. He also manipulated his kids to believe I was no longer alive and played the child abuse card many times. He is a known druggy and snitch! He did no time for a crime he committed because hes a rat! And he is the reason I am the bitch I am. As for our children none or them are gay so for u to trash them is down right disgusting . I hope you and mark choke on karma
Riverdale rats...

New York, NY

#63 Mar 21, 2014
just me wrote:
First of all Mark IS woman beater...trust me I know first hand!!! His 1st wife (me) left him after years of being abused. He also manipulated his kids to believe I was no longer alive and played the child abuse card many times. He is a known druggy and snitch! He did no time for a crime he committed because hes a rat! And he is the reason I am the bitch I am. As for our children none or them are gay so for u to trash them is down right disgusting . I hope you and mark choke on karma
I guess you haven't seen or spoke to your son in awhile. Maybe you should I'm not referring to Mark Jr. Either
just me

Melrose, MA

#64 Mar 21, 2014
[QUOTE who="Riverdale rats... "]<quoted text>
I guess you haven't seen or spoke to your son in awhile. Maybe you should I'm not referring to Mark Jr. Either [/QUOTE]

Whatever its his choice!!! This post is about MARK SR let's keep the kids out of it like adults.
Beans

Rome, NY

#65 Mar 22, 2014
He is the scum of the earth!
you stupid bastards

Bronx, NY

#66 Mar 24, 2014
Beans wrote:
He is the scum of the earth!
Mark should be in a mental institution
Samurai Sausage

Rome, NY

#67 Mar 24, 2014
stupid is right on with his comment. fools like capponi will never learn !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats your adult toy of choice 6 min TaTa 147
r.f.a. basketball 6 min Im sure 4
Rome Humane Society 7 min crazy 40
Why do white women want black babies? (Jul '14) 8 min mama june 46
Mikey Riolo had to go to rehab (heroin) 9 min Hil 22
Lauren lagree 11 min mew 10
Joe Gillette Where is he (May '14) 13 min mama june 30
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web