Mark Capponi Sr.
Just saying

Watertown, MA

#21 Oct 6, 2012
He will disembowel you if he finds out who said that about his Mom. You went over the line and he will find out because he knows alot of people. I would seriously get plastic surgery and hide if I were you. No joke!
jalapeno jose

Utica, NY

#22 Oct 6, 2012
UMMMMM SAID IT..LOL
history

Utica, NY

#23 Oct 22, 2012
he is filled with demons
ummm

Utica, NY

#24 Oct 22, 2012
history wrote:
he is filled with demons
It's really too bad. He has beautiful children. Demons took over and destroyed his life . Broke him and destroyed his beautiful family.
Coke heads

New Hartford, NY

#25 Oct 23, 2012
Sounds like a druggy got turned in. No matter this mans character and past I'm glad if he's turning in druggies. Get the trash off the streets.Sounds like you are all alike.
Coke heads

New Hartford, NY

#26 Oct 23, 2012
Or he got a piece of your wife. She's to blame too, there's a reason people cheat.
Mmmm

Little Falls, NY

#27 Oct 23, 2012
Coke heads wrote:
Or he got a piece of your wife. She's to blame too, there's a reason people cheat.
Being caught, selling cocaine. Doing minimal jail time When your friends go to prison Is more like saving your own azz . Snitching for your own sake is not a stand up man. Committing a crime and not receiving consequences is not being a pillar in community.
change

Utica, NY

#28 Oct 23, 2012
a pillar of salt!!!
Coke heads

New Hartford, NY

#29 Oct 23, 2012
Yes if he's a druggy also then by all means he should be in prison too. But if you are commiting a crime don't get all upset because you got caught. It's a good thing. We don't need drugs or pushers around our streets. Your fault for dealing.
beans burritto

Utica, NY

#30 Oct 23, 2012
coke goes better with fries
laughingmyassoff

Vernon, NY

#31 Oct 29, 2012
4 guys at once, hahaha maybe in a nude pile. he never could fight, looks tough when beating up little kids, maybe.
bookie

Utica, NY

#32 Oct 29, 2012
i bet hed kill someone for this ? im only laughing because of the beating youd get if he finds you . lol old or not hes dangerous when pizzd right off
or

Utica, NY

#33 Oct 29, 2012
laughingmyassoff wrote:
4 guys at once, hahaha maybe in a nude pile. he never could fight, looks tough when beating up little kids, maybe.
Or women
lol

Earlville, NY

#34 Oct 29, 2012
bookie wrote:
i bet hed kill someone for this ? im only laughing because of the beating youd get if he finds you . lol old or not hes dangerous when pizzd right off
Yeah and then his dumbazz can go back to jail again lmao. Capponi is not as tough as he pretends to be, he was a halfway decent kickboxer when he was younger, but if u listen to him talk hell make you think he's the second coming of Bruce Lee. He's full of shit and the way he behaves makes him a typical Rome scumbag.
beans burritto

Utica, NY

#35 Oct 30, 2012
he is a rome scumbag
truth is

Cambridge, MA

#36 Oct 30, 2012
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with that fat jerk? Why bandanas? He's bald that's why! He's fat, he's a rat, he's old , he's a coke head, he's a felon. He's a woman beater , verbal abuser. His appearance is dirty. He's a vulgar man who this he is gods special gift to women Wake up Markie look in mirror Long look Your a old douche that's all washed up. By the way I fucked your wife because I could rat. But you wouldn't care you were to busy cheating on her. Your mother is an old dirty red headed slut with a broken hip. Couldn't happen to a better person. Karma is not finished with you yet ! You know karma for ratting people out so you got a lesser time for selling cocaine Wait because I cursed everyone of your children Now I hear They don't live with you How funny Your Hawaiian girlfriend looks like ass Tell her to get her teeth fixed But some proactive and Do something with her her balding head.
Where's your children Mark? Spread all over the county?!!! Loser I'm not done wishing you malice I see its coming to bite you and that makes me a happy man! I'm laughing so hard at your losses mr rough guy! I'm certain there is more to come
which wife...hes gone through 2?!?! Karm needs to teach him a thing or 2
Ummm

Utica, NY

#37 Oct 30, 2012
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>which wife...hes gone through 2?!?! Karm needs to teach him a thing or 2
Wife number 2 of course
ahhhhh

Utica, NY

#38 Oct 30, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wife number 2 of course
its rome everyones on wife 2 wife one abused thats the usual here
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#39 Oct 31, 2012
HE HAS KIDS ALL OVER ROME,ASK HIS MISTRESSES
truth is

Watertown, MA

#43 Jan 27, 2013
Hes messed around on EVERY gf or wife hes ever had!!!! Hes nothing but a womanizer...likes to get hand happy with gf's wives AND his kids! He doesnt scare to many people...everyone knows hes all mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cece hicks (Jun '17) 13 min YuCk 11
Alessa likes woman beaters 41 min Dumb C 4
Alessa hogan 6 hr Pray for them girls 7
Romes noise ordinance?? 7 hr Darn tootin 18
Abandonment 7 hr Experienced 17
Asteroid near miss 7 hr Kirk Spock and Sc... 1
Angela smith 8 hr Deer 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance