Mark Capponi Sr.
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ummmm

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Mark You Rat. Karma finally bit you in your azz. How's your family ? You douche ohh What family they were all taken away from you . Can you say KARMA
shankta

Sherburne, NY

#2 Oct 3, 2012
This guy is a real piece of shit. Thinks hes some badass cuz hes a fat fck that wears a bandana he'll get whats coming to him someday
Ummmm

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2012
shankta wrote:
This guy is a real piece of shit. Thinks hes some badass cuz hes a fat fck that wears a bandana he'll get whats coming to him someday
What's up with that fat jerk? Why bandanas? He's bald that's why! He's fat, he's a rat, he's old , he's a coke head, he's a felon. He's a woman beater , verbal abuser. His appearance is dirty. He's a vulgar man who this he is gods special gift to women Wake up Markie look in mirror Long look Your a old douche that's all washed up. By the way I fucked your wife because I could rat. But you wouldn't care you were to busy cheating on her. Your mother is an old dirty red headed slut with a broken hip. Couldn't happen to a better person. Karma is not finished with you yet ! You know karma for ratting people out so you got a lesser time for selling cocaine Wait because I cursed everyone of your children Now I hear They don't live with you How funny Your Hawaiian girlfriend looks like ass Tell her to get her teeth fixed But some proactive and Do something with her her balding head.
Where's your children Mark? Spread all over the county?!!! Loser I'm not done wishing you malice I see its coming to bite you and that makes me a happy man! I'm laughing so hard at your losses mr rough guy! I'm certain there is more to come
Jalapeno Jose

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 4, 2012
ummmmm is so right on, caponi deserves everything bad coming his way! he is a filthy perverted piece of crap! he cheats on everyone ! ruins peoples marriages! he has babies scattered over every corner of the city! why do the ho's love this piece of dirt! he probabaly has more diseases than the cdc in atlanta!stay away!!!
Wow

Ilion, NY

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Sounds like quite the gentleman!
He is not perfect

Boston, MA

#6 Oct 4, 2012
But I tell you what...neither are any of you. One thing for sure is he has gotten his share of Karma so lay off! Back in the day this guy was the Real Deal of tough and could take on 4 tough people at a time....ask around. His life is not for any of us to judge.....
yep

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 4, 2012
dickhead!
ok

Springfield, NJ

#8 Oct 4, 2012
He is not perfect wrote:
But I tell you what...neither are any of you. One thing for sure is he has gotten his share of Karma so lay off! Back in the day this guy was the Real Deal of tough and could take on 4 tough people at a time....ask around. His life is not for any of us to judge.....
Ok Puritan but facts are facts He's NOT 20 years old anymore . He's a man in his 50s Acting like he's 20 years old. He is not a nice man. He's a pedophile Chases young girls And has no respect for women Maybe he needs to seek counseling For his behaviors if you think I'm lying check Rome pd Roister To see how many times police were called to his house in last year! Should confirm everything I'm saying
Come on Man

Sherburne, NY

#9 Oct 4, 2012
When you get to know Mark he is a good guy. He cares abou his kids and his family. He has always worked hard. He is really misunderstood.
jalapeno jose

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 4, 2012
he should be in jail, hopefully he will wind up there permanently!
HaHaHa

Park Ridge, NJ

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Lately all I hear from Mark is whahh whahh whahh Whine azz Poor pitiful me. Grow up loser
jalapeno jose

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 5, 2012
he is no damned good!
freeky deeky marky

Homosassa Springs, FL

#13 Oct 5, 2012
He's always been bisexual. I thought everyone knew that. He f*cked a poodle once too. He's always been a sick f*ck. I'm sure prison didn't help that any.
leo

Clinton, NY

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Be nice. My dog loves him
ummm

Ithaca, NY

#15 Oct 5, 2012
freeky deeky marky wrote:
He's always been bisexual. I thought everyone knew that. He f*cked a poodle once too. He's always been a sick f*ck. I'm sure prison didn't help that any.
He never made it to prison He ratted everyone out for ocj time
Not Surprised

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Scapoodle!!
OMG

Ithaca, NY

#17 Oct 6, 2012
freeky deeky marky wrote:
He's always been bisexual. I thought everyone knew that. He f*cked a poodle once too. He's always been a sick f*ck. I'm sure prison didn't help that any.
Poor poodle!!
jalapeno jose

Utica, NY

#18 Oct 6, 2012
it was a french poodle he tongued the dog !!! lmao
OMG

Ithaca, NY

#19 Oct 6, 2012
jalapeno jose wrote:
it was a french poodle he tongued the dog !!! lmao
Eeww Nasty Nasty
jalapeno jose

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 6, 2012
But true! Put him out on the curb with the other trash on garbage day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copper City Ultra Lounge 31 min Facts 6
AMY SOUTHWICk (Feb '12) 32 min Facts 9
Springbrook Apartments 5 hr Really 15
People Of Rome 7 hr Yes You 1
Luigi's N. James ST. closed NYS siezed nonpay ... (Feb '12) 7 hr barney 348
I am Asmblm D Townsend’s “member”. 7 hr Dirty Donald 1
Tucker Carlson tells the truth? 11 hr Only 36
Teugega Country Club 14 hr Beans Burrito 44

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages