do snitches really get stitches?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jerry u an idiot

Brooklyn, NY

#31 May 27, 2011
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text> You are a worse scum than the person commiting the crime could ever be, do you really think that God would be proud of you snitching on people for your own personal gain or so called good feeling as you say it, you believe in this country, if that aint one of the stupidist and childish statements I ever heard, justyfying being a snitch. I cant believe you are proud of putting people in prison, the most important thing is that GOD is not happy with you I promise you that, and I promise it will catch up with you and you will end up beaten severely and or woth concrete shoes at the bottom of some river.
It's ok to advocate murder (a violent crime)
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>you will end up beaten severely and or woth concrete shoes at the bottom of some river.
but to you it's NOT okay to snitch on the murderer and put his worthless a$$ in jail so he can't harm others? Are you flippin serious? Your idiocy is in neon lights. Holy crap.
Anonymous

United States

#32 Jun 11, 2011
I am a Snitch wrote:
I am a snitch! I will and continue to set people up who break the law! I believe in this country and most of it's lawws and drugs and crime go hand in hand, so I set people up every chance i get, and I am Stitch free! this is Rome ny people are soft! I have put 7 people in prison so far and sleep great every night! They broke the law the sold drugs and where criminals I am thankful i could help!
You know that's a pretty easy way to end up 6 feet under if you're serious. People that deal large quantities of drugs generally don't have a problem with killing snitches.
TheObsceneTruth

Chicago, IL

#33 Jun 11, 2011
do snitches get stitches....of course they do no matter who they are.

y not ask quintons and many other snitches that moved not just out of rome but out of state. Ask the people who moved out of rome, if u think rome is soft, u just some punk kid or some one who ignores life in whole.
PISSED OFF CITIZEN

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Jun 11, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that's a pretty easy way to end up 6 feet under if you're serious. People that deal large quantities of drugs generally don't have a problem with killing snitches.
Well then that makes them murdering, drug dealing scumbags, who then deserve not only prison, but the death penalty. I say bring back the electric chair. A public execution on primetime TV of a convicted murderer, getting a few thousand volts through his or her body might change somebody's mind about committing crimes. I'm f*&cking sick and tired of criminals who think they shouldn't be held accountable. You all want to commit crimes AND get away with it. Screw that buddy! I agree with the saying, "You do the crime, you do the time."

Let some new laws be enacted. Like:

You shoot a cop who is trying to stop you from committing a crime, and he/she dies, automatic death penalty, straight from the courtroom to the chair, no death-row time and no appeals.

You kill a witness to a crime, life without parole at hard labor and solitary confinement, or; if the witness was to testify against you on a violent crime charge, the death penalty. 1 appeal, after that, f*&k you, you're gonna fry.

You sexually assault and murder a child, automatic death penalty, date of execution to be the victim's next birthday after your conviction.

Maybe if we got brutally tough with these stupid b*stards, they might decide it's not worth it to commit a violent crime.

Keep on snitching good citizens... send all these criminal scumbags straight to f&*king HELL!!!

RIP Officer Corr, Officer Lindsey, Deputy Wyman
PISSED OFF CITIZEN

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Jun 11, 2011
Too bad vigilante justice is against the law, or I'd have walked over to Patterson's house as soon as he threatened his GF and gunned him down. YES I AM PISSED!!!
rpds

United States

#37 Jun 12, 2011
Best buddy rocco
Dax 77

Perth, Australia

#39 Nov 25, 2013
Criminals are scared of snitches because they expose the truth, and the weakness of criminal deeds, some snitches will die, some will spend a life on the run, some will commit suicide, but no matter what the reality is we need snitches, to stop criminals poisoning our kids and breaking up family's, and killing other people, Criminals only care about Money that is it !! At least snitches take responsibility for there actions, some will argue they only do it to save themselves, that is true but maybe they have seen the light god bless you all criminals and snitches !!!
Dave Morgan

Ardsley, NY

#40 Nov 25, 2013
I am a Snitch wrote:
I am a snitch! I will and continue to set people up who break the law! I believe in this country and most of it's lawws and drugs and crime go hand in hand, so I set people up every chance i get, and I am Stitch free! this is Rome ny people are soft! I have put 7 people in prison so far and sleep great every night! They broke the law the sold drugs and where criminals I am thankful i could help!
and I will continue to be a rat until I no longer have any useful information to offer and the police send me back to prison. Probably for rape. Then I'll be a jail house snitch.

My name is Dave the rapist rat Morgan and I approve this message
calm down

Watertown, NY

#41 Nov 25, 2013
PISSED OFF CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then that makes them murdering, drug dealing scumbags, who then deserve not only prison, but the death penalty. I say bring back the electric chair. A public execution on primetime TV of a convicted murderer, getting a few thousand volts through his or her body might change somebody's mind about committing crimes. I'm f*&cking sick and tired of criminals who think they shouldn't be held accountable. You all want to commit crimes AND get away with it. Screw that buddy! I agree with the saying, "You do the crime, you do the time."
Let some new laws be enacted. Like:
You shoot a cop who is trying to stop you from committing a crime, and he/she dies, automatic death penalty, straight from the courtroom to the chair, no death-row time and no appeals.
You kill a witness to a crime, life without parole at hard labor and solitary confinement, or; if the witness was to testify against you on a violent crime charge, the death penalty. 1 appeal, after that, f*&k you, you're gonna fry.
You sexually assault and murder a child, automatic death penalty, date of execution to be the victim's next birthday after your conviction.
Maybe if we got brutally tough with these stupid b*stards, they might decide it's not worth it to commit a violent crime.
Keep on snitching good citizens... send all these criminal scumbags straight to f&*king HELL!!!
RIP Officer Corr, Officer Lindsey, Deputy Wyman
proven fact that harsh penalties don't deter crime. They just allow this country to have the largest population of citizens who are incarcerated. And still have the highest crime rates in the world.
How about this for a law; idiots who post ignorance on topix should be slapped and publicly humiliated..... Get in line sir!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gangs in rome ny 2017 1 hr You know it 20
Waking in the street 1 hr ThereGoes theNeig... 6
navigation center cost??? 1 hr MontgomeryAl trol... 12
Tiffany townsend 1 hr Ink gal 25
We need a draft (Sep '16) 2 hr MontgomeryAl trol... 156
Packrat advice - my cluttered landlady! HELP! 2 hr Wow 85
Wing Night 4 hr Islg 5
Overdose 5 hr Rome 77

Rome Jobs

More from around the web