do snitches really get stitches?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
informant

New York, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2011
Or do talkers get walkers? I'm thinking about becoming a rat.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2011
If stitches were what they got, there would probably be more snitches. It's a lot worse than that. People find out you snitched on them, all hell is going to break loose. Lots of folks have lost their lives being a snitch.

On the other hand...If I knew something that should be reported(something horrible), I'd do it anonymously because I wouldn't want my family in jeopardy and wouldn't want my arse shot walking down the street some night either.
I am a Snitch

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 16, 2011
I am a snitch! I will and continue to set people up who break the law! I believe in this country and most of it's lawws and drugs and crime go hand in hand, so I set people up every chance i get, and I am Stitch free! this is Rome ny people are soft! I have put 7 people in prison so far and sleep great every night! They broke the law the sold drugs and where criminals I am thankful i could help!
lol

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 16, 2011
I know a girl and im almost positive she's a snitch. How can a drunk driver pull up somewhere..Get out and try to attack someone and be told to DRIVE HOME>? By a Rome Cop!! Shes getting out of trouble with the law left and right. Its just funny how everything works her way when it comes to commiting crimes!! I truely think this scumbag is a snitch since she gets away with it all! And THEN plays the pity role and has everyone feel sorry for her!!! sickning..Now you know if it was me driving up swerving and THREATNING the cops, my ass would be thrown in jail and they'd throw away the key.
lol

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 16, 2011
I wish there was a website I could check to see how much trouble this chick got in...or I should say GOT CHARGED WITH!
lol

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 16, 2011
omg ur funny. bet you get out of a lot of trouble too.
If something violent happened i'd tell too. But as for other shit i mind my business
OKU

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 16, 2011
I personally believe that bad guys take care of bad guys.... no need for snitches, crackheads will continue to kill crackheads, it is what makes the world go round in their eyes
amazed

Watertown, NY

#10 Mar 18, 2011
I am a Snitch wrote:
I am a snitch! I will and continue to set people up who break the law! I believe in this country and most of it's lawws and drugs and crime go hand in hand, so I set people up every chance i get, and I am Stitch free! this is Rome ny people are soft! I have put 7 people in prison so far and sleep great every night! They broke the law the sold drugs and where criminals I am thankful i could help!
WOW!!
Turn for the Douche

Rome, NY

#11 Mar 18, 2011
I snitch..all the time....like a crazy gossipy woman.....like a loose lipped old man......I'm crazy about blowing people in..........lol....but true
vigilante bastard

New York, NY

#12 Mar 19, 2011
Even better than being a snitch is being a covert vigilante! hehehe The look on criminals' faces when a group of vigilantes puts them in their place is priceless!

"What did you just say scumbag? Oh wait let me take my shotgun out of your mouth so you can talk, sorry."

LMFAO
order up

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 26, 2011
remember deformed face :) :) :) :) :) more scary
why you such a moron

Secaucus, NJ

#19 Mar 28, 2011
Nightmare13308 wrote:
If stitches were what they got, there would probably be more snitches. It's a lot worse than that. People find out you snitched on them, all hell is going to break loose. Lots of folks have lost their lives being a snitch.
On the other hand...If I knew something that should be reported(something horrible), I'd do it anonymously because I wouldn't want my family in jeopardy and wouldn't want my arse shot walking down the street some night either.
No one should snitch, they should just erase the slime themselves and the world wouldn't be such a pile of garbage with the thickest part filled with scum like you.
so true

Secaucus, NJ

#20 Mar 28, 2011
kill yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a lil limp-wristed pansy ass
Living in his mothers basement.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Mar 29, 2011
why you such a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should snitch, they should just erase the slime themselves and the world wouldn't be such a pile of garbage with the thickest part filled with scum like you.
LOL! If people went out and took out "the slime" themselves yes, there would be less garbage, but you also would be in that pile. Everyone would be out shooting and killing everyone because they might have HEARD someone said something about them. Boy, that's intelligence for ya. Let's go on an "erase the slime" spree because that man on the corner....yeah that man...he mumbled something and I bet it was about me.... Oooooh, SMART!! Idiot!
west coast

Syracuse, NY

#25 Mar 29, 2011
SHARK GARY RERES A BIG SNITCH
betcha

New York, NY

#26 Apr 2, 2011
you better believe it
west coast

Syracuse, NY

#27 Apr 8, 2011
HEARD SHARK GARY RERES IS IN ROME WATCH OUT PEOPLE
ItisWhatitis

New York, NY

#28 Apr 11, 2011
If there were no snitches no one would be in jail. Come on people it's part of the culture. People get into trouble and can't habdle doing the time so they tell. Or they are Junkie's and are afraid of coming off the drugs so they will promise anyrthing to get that next bag of dope, ask JJ NESTER, or KENZNY TENNANT! They have set so many people up not even funny! If you sell drugs you will get told on sooner or later thats just the way it is, whne someone gets caught and the police tell you we will set you free just tell. It happens everyday! If your not a criminal you have nothing to worry about. Drugs are evil in all forms, Even Alcohol should be illegal in my opinion. I congradulate the "Snitch" they help keep scum off the street! The cops take all the credit for the busts but it is the street level snitch that actually helps the most. I just wish there were more of them. Get the big dealers off the street, John Tebbets, Steve Miner, Micheal Cullings! The Hart brothers that sell cars! Shawn Lindsy, These Romans have been selling drugs for years with a bust or 2 each but they get caught and tell themselves. Kinda funny actually they live by a "code" lol, I knoe for a fact that at least 2 of these peopel have Ratted when caught! Micheak Cullings was caught and told on 3 peopel to get shock camp, he was selling cocaine for years, still does while on Parole but is anythign done NO, why? Because he is an informant and the cops let him sell as long as he helps them from time to time! Micheal is soft and cant handle real prison time thats why he told just can't belive they let him sell cocaine while on parole and party all you have to do is look on his facebook page and you see him drinking in those pictures that a parole violation in itself but nothign gets done. It's a disgrace. All the underage girls he sleeps with and cocaine he sells while on parole and he is still free. He needs to ratted on just like teh rat he is!
Jerry

Wentzville, MO

#29 May 26, 2011
I am a Snitch wrote:
You are a worse scum than the person commiting the crime could ever be, do you really think that God would be proud of you snitching on people for your own personal gain or so called good feeling as you say it, you believe in this country, if that aint one of the stupidist and childish statements I ever heard, justyfying being a snitch. I cant believe you are proud of putting people in prison, the most important thing is that GOD is not happy with you I promise you that, and I promise it will catch up with you and you will end up beaten severely and or woth concrete shoes at the bottom of some river.
umm

Brooklyn, NY

#30 May 27, 2011
JJ nESTER and Kenny Tennant Jr and his OLD man are definately paid informants...i KNO this to Be true..I also Know theres been a couple nice black cars rolling around he. undercoverc is a lil white boy. you d never kno he was undercover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome's Next Mayor 14 hr LOL 245
forgivness 16 hr NotALocal 2
heroin still a problem? 21 hr citizen 7
Electric wheelchair riders.. 23 hr drivers 13
Price Chopper produce is rotten (Jun '14) Thu NY John 48
Delayed Entry program Thu goingtojail 20
Rome mayor Thu remington 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages