Sanitation worker hit by minivan, inj...

Sanitation worker hit by minivan, injured in Oneida County

There are 4 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from May 2, 2013, titled Sanitation worker hit by minivan, injured in Oneida County. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

A sanitation worker was hit by a minivan while trying to wave traffic around a stopped Recycling truck in the City of Rome around 7:33 AM this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 3, 2013
Well of course it was a minivan, they think they're on a race track always driving fast thinking they're gonna get there quicker. Let me guess.. They have 20 stick figure family stickers on their back window..
TRUTH BE TOLD

Utica, NY

#2 May 6, 2013
THE DPW WORKER WAS IN THE WAY! GET OUT OF THE STREETS AND BACK ON THE LEECH TRUCK!
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 6, 2013
Stfu go suck a d*ck, maggot
cantfixstupid

Hamilton, NY

#4 May 7, 2013
TRUTH BE TOLD wrote:
THE DPW WORKER WAS IN THE WAY! GET OUT OF THE STREETS AND BACK ON THE LEECH TRUCK!
You must have missed the "move over law". Dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 34 min Realist 6,493
Sunday Morning TonyD Izzo Griffo Fusco Wake UP ... 38 min Mayor_s Elite Jok... 1
Rome Cops - do you feel safe? (Mar '11) 40 min Black Truth 49
Are Black's in Rome taking over 43 min Black Truth 9
Dishonest Enjem's Store Manager 43 min Dishonest Enjems ... 1
Customers of Enjem's Flooring ..Must Read 4 hr Toot toot 2
The Grand (Stonehedge (Mar '15) 4 hr Toot toot 8
News Police: Reward offered in 'serious' assault of ... 13 hr Uncle Daddy 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages