Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Payroll pal

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 29, 2013
 
There's no money left and Fusco keeps hiring.
The city looks like a dump and this fat pig sits there smiling like he shit himself.
John

Rexford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Payroll pal wrote:
There's no money left and Fusco keeps hiring.
The city looks like a dump and this fat pig sits there smiling like he shit himself.
The city has never looked better. Keep up the good work Mayor. Who has he hired? Looks like employment is down.
Rome never looked worst

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 29, 2013
 
John wrote:
<quoted text>The city has never looked better. Keep up the good work Mayor. Who has he hired? Looks like employment is down.
get off the crack cocaine Mrs fusco! Joey really needs to Go!
naw really

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 29, 2013
 
He did.
Payroll pal wrote:
There's no money left and Fusco keeps hiring.
The city looks like a dump and this fat pig sits there smiling like he shit himself.
LMFAO
Just Saying

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

John wrote:
<quoted text>The city has never looked better. Keep up the good work Mayor. Who has he hired? Looks like employment is down.
John with all due respect exactly what city are you referring to? It certainly is not Rome you are talking about. The place looks like shit. Trash piled up in front of houses, mattresses, stoves construction material, and its in the middle of the week when trash has already been picked up. Much of the crap is all out front of houses some of which are vacant. Downtow if you want to call it that has paper and trash all over Dominick St. It is even worse near the blvd. You really need to stop defending the Fuckonut because he is a lously mayor, and the city is going to hell. There is no money because the idiot has already spent it and then some to hire his buddies, overtime for his confidential ass wipe and raises for his kiss asses. So get out and look around and this time be objective.
John

Rexford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Rome never looked worst wrote:
<quoted text>get off the crack cocaine Mrs fusco! Joey really needs to Go!
never looked worst. Nice grammar. You really are a loser. And you want people to listen to you. Keep collecting the welly checks
John John

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
John with all due respect exactly what city are you referring to? It certainly is not Rome you are talking about. The place looks like shit. Trash piled up in front of houses, mattresses, stoves construction material, and its in the middle of the week when trash has already been picked up. Much of the crap is all out front of houses some of which are vacant. Downtow if you want to call it that has paper and trash all over Dominick St. It is even worse near the blvd. You really need to stop defending the Fuckonut because he is a lously mayor, and the city is going to hell. There is no money because the idiot has already spent it and then some to hire his buddies, overtime for his confidential ass wipe and raises for his kiss asses. So get out and look around and this time be objective.
You ar e100 percent correct! the city looks BAD! Fusco needs to GO before he does anymore damage. he is the most clueless mayor we have ever had!
Hopeful

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 29, 2013
 
The council can vote no confidence and have the mayor removed from office. It appears that they do not want to.It is time to pressure the council to do something. At least bring up the question in public and ask for the taxpayers feedback.Ill bet that a number of them read Topix. Please give them some feedback.
Just Saying

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Hopeful wrote:
The council can vote no confidence and have the mayor removed from office. It appears that they do not want to.It is time to pressure the council to do something. At least bring up the question in public and ask for the taxpayers feedback.Ill bet that a number of them read Topix. Please give them some feedback.
That would make sense, but you are dealing with Fusconut. He does not take advice or want the public's input. He could care less about what the taxpayers have to say or want. He does what he wants when he wants it and there is nothing anyone can say that he will make him listen, or change what he is doing. The council is out for themselves and don't want to do anything except get sound bites. I seriously believe they think everything is fine we just need to give him more time to get things working. That is a crock of crap. The longer it take for them to do anything the worse this city is going to end up. No one in their right mind except another idiot is going to step in to being mayor after this. We will end up without another loser in there who could be even worse. Face it no one on that council has the balls to even consider bringing up a no confidence vote. They are too busy trying to win their re-elections. They all need to be replaced.
Joey

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 30, 2013
 
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make sense, but you are dealing with Fusconut. He does not take advice or want the public's input. He could care less about what the taxpayers have to say or want. He does what he wants when he wants it and there is nothing anyone can say that he will make him listen, or change what he is doing. The council is out for themselves and don't want to do anything except get sound bites. I seriously believe they think everything is fine we just need to give him more time to get things working. That is a crock of crap. The longer it take for them to do anything the worse this city is going to end up. No one in their right mind except another idiot is going to step in to being mayor after this. We will end up without another loser in there who could be even worse. Face it no one on that council has the balls to even consider bringing up a no confidence vote. They are too busy trying to win their re-elections. They all need to be replaced.
Most of what you said here makes sense except about the next mayor. A real idiot would be better than the one we have now. Fusco isn't as smart as an idiot!
Just Saying

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you said here makes sense except about the next mayor. A real idiot would be better than the one we have now. Fusco isn't as smart as an idiot!
Joey my point on the next mayor, was no one in their right mind would want the job after Fusco. If it was my decision I would ask the state to step in and do an audit, and take over managing the city until the next election. There is way too many rumors going around about abuse of power, mis-management, un-authorized use of city property, for them not to have some validity to them. Even some people in city hall see something is not right, and that takes some doing for a city employee to take notice of anything. So no one in my opinion would want the job. We had a good person that I felt would have run rings around both Fusco and Brown, but she had had enough and left office. That too bad because the city lost a good candidate there, and the rumors Rogers is gearing up to run scares the hell out of me. Worst yet Vesico. Now that would be the biggest joke since Fusco got in. No not a job I would want.
throw them out

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 30, 2013
 
there is plenty of money but the crooked politicians have stole it ALL!
Voter

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 30, 2013
 
throw them out wrote:
there is plenty of money but the crooked politicians have stole it ALL!
If they stole it, then there is no money by your reasoning.
Joey

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 30, 2013
 
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey my point on the next mayor, was no one in their right mind would want the job after Fusco. If it was my decision I would ask the state to step in and do an audit, and take over managing the city until the next election. There is way too many rumors going around about abuse of power, mis-management, un-authorized use of city property, for them not to have some validity to them. Even some people in city hall see something is not right, and that takes some doing for a city employee to take notice of anything. So no one in my opinion would want the job. We had a good person that I felt would have run rings around both Fusco and Brown, but she had had enough and left office. That too bad because the city lost a good candidate there, and the rumors Rogers is gearing up to run scares the hell out of me. Worst yet Vesico. Now that would be the biggest joke since Fusco got in. No not a job I would want.
Good point, but don't believe rumors. I've heard other names but I won't even mention them until I know there is some truth to it.
To little to late

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 30, 2013
 
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey my point on the next mayor, was no one in their right mind would want the job after Fusco. If it was my decision I would ask the state to step in and do an audit, and take over managing the city until the next election. There is way too many rumors going around about abuse of power, mis-management, un-authorized use of city property, for them not to have some validity to them. Even some people in city hall see something is not right, and that takes some doing for a city employee to take notice of anything. So no one in my opinion would want the job. We had a good person that I felt would have run rings around both Fusco and Brown, but she had had enough and left office. That too bad because the city lost a good candidate there, and the rumors Rogers is gearing up to run scares the hell out of me. Worst yet Vesico. Now that would be the biggest joke since Fusco got in. No not a job I would want.
Regarding the abuse of power issue, I have seen some of documentation on one situation and it appears to be VERY complete and quite damning. I believe the Dept. of state as well as AG office is already involved. As far as far as the rest of it goes it appears that some higher ups are trying to save face with the state officials.
Knows

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 30, 2013
 
The corrupt loser Pat Miller is part of Fusco cover up!
Yea Right

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 30, 2013
 
You are not going to get the state to come anywhere near Rome when you have people in the state covering up for Fusco. It would mean total political ruin for them if anyone found out how they shielded him from his election fraud scam.
Knows

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 30, 2013
 
Yea Right wrote:
You are not going to get the state to come anywhere near Rome when you have people in the state covering up for Fusco. It would mean total political ruin for them if anyone found out how they shielded him from his election fraud scam.
Include Pat Miller at CNYDSO as an investigator and Fuscofly.
Pat Miller is as corrupt as can be and Joe Griffo put him in the state position because he is part of it as well!
Bubb

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 30, 2013
 
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Include Pat Miller at CNYDSO as an investigator and Fuscofly.
Pat Miller is as corrupt as can be and Joe Griffo put him in the state position because he is part of it as well!
Good One Jim, one thing remains YOU LOST ! Quit crying junior and get over it!
To little to late

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 30, 2013
 
Yea Right wrote:
You are not going to get the state to come anywhere near Rome when you have people in the state covering up for Fusco. It would mean total political ruin for them if anyone found out how they shielded him from his election fraud scam.
The documentation I am speaking of involves the head of the Codes dept. and has nothing to do with voter fraud and the state is VERY interested, and investigating currently.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
palmer road 12 min mizz nosey 1
yorkland road 19 min mizz nosey 1
aau basketball (Jun '13) 58 min me too 39
rfa basketball summer league 1 hr lol 39
Rite Aid Distribution Center (Oct '11) 1 hr carry on 41
Who died on Lake delta 1 hr mamma july 58
Eilenberg at the Rome Parade 1 hr baseball guru 9
Raspberry's at Friendly's 3 hr James 59
Historic house JAMES ST 10 hr wow 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••