Which school was selling 2014 coupon ...

Which school was selling 2014 coupon books?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Curious

Watertown, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Does anyone know which school/schools around Rome were selling the 2014 Utica/Rome coupon book? A few kids came to my door, I paid them $20 and filled out my information and haven't heard or received anything yet and I'm wondering what happened. I don't know how I didn't catch the name of the school or children.
who knows

Rome, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2013
could be anyone.... Denti Bellamy Gansevoort Staley who knows. But if you had to pay up front i don't know. I would call which ever school you lived near because all the schools that were selling them already got them and handed them out so I think you got scammed.
Denti

Rome, NY

#3 Nov 25, 2013
Denti was for sure, my son brought one home for that fundraiser and it was promptly returned with him to school.

Those books are ridiculous in my opinion and often the businesses listed in them give you shit about trying to use the coupons because they claim they were never even asked to be featured in the book to begin with.
Curious

Watertown, NY

#4 Nov 26, 2013
Thank you! It was probably Denti but I'm thinking the kids probably spent my $.
Denti

Rome, NY

#5 Nov 26, 2013
If someone spent your money it was most likely the parent, kids that young have yet to develop the scumbag gene I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best head past or present.. 2 hr Okc567 16
dennys scumbags (Mar '13) 2 hr Spongebob 15
Dakotah Cayton (May '10) 3 hr Spongebob 47
How to girls Pee in a cup 3 hr Knowledge is Power 3
Tisha francescone 4 hr SMH 3
Ron Townsend republican leader (Jan '14) 8 hr Yup 7
Adam roser 8 hr lil mizz nozey 12

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance