First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boober

Hermon, NY

#21 Apr 4, 2013
girl move on find a new man wtf theres hundreds of others why punish yourself for someone who cant see the truth..
jennifer

Rome, NY

#23 Apr 4, 2013
WMastr wrote:
Get your hairy azz up, take a bath, put on some cloths and go huntin for a new man. Why pis, moan, and complain, move on, NO ONE give a Zh*t.
By the way, if you cut yourself, donít go across the veins, cut along the length of them, creates a larger wound channel. Get into a hot tub with a little wine, bleed out in no time!
You forgot to tell them to make sure they wash their hands real good. We don't need others dying from the stink on their fingers..lmao
pineapple

Newark, NY

#24 Apr 5, 2013
lobster
concerned

United States

#25 Apr 5, 2013
I hate my life wrote:
I hate my life, I'm in a relationship I'm not happy in anymore I'm always alone. We don't speak, touch, have sex anything. But I can't leave. Idk why. Its like I have this panic thing. I have places I can go but its not what I want, and the one I want to be with doesn't want me. I cut myself to feel better and I cry myself to sleep most nights.. why can't I let go ?
Are you afraid to leave, would he try to hurt you?the more i read this it sounds like i may be the one you think i am.
huh

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Apr 5, 2013
Is this Ryan @ Brittany?
pineapple

Newark, NY

#27 Apr 5, 2013
He had hurt me once. But that's not it. You have me confused with someone. I mentioned something earlier that only one person would of understood. An inside thing but if I wanted to talk I would just email him, I wouldn't write it on here
wow

United States

#29 Apr 6, 2013
lol sounds like a cheap trailerpark novel, oh and try a boxcutter
Hilarious

Rome, NY

#30 Apr 10, 2013
Can't stop laughing.
MmHmm

Oneida, NY

#31 Apr 10, 2013
wow wrote:
lol sounds like a cheap trailerpark novel, oh and try a boxcutter
A cheap trailer park novel... Lmmfaoooooo!!!! That's the Fkn funniest thing I've read on the net in a long time haha!!! Love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rfa could not beat jerry's kids 28 min Funny as hello 4
billiejo russell (Jul '10) 47 min JUSTSOMEONE 6
RFA football is a joke.. 1 hr crap 33
Chris Hautala 1 hr life 9
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
Biggest badasses in Rome 3 hr Pretty Funny 78
kellie mollieux (Jan '13) 5 hr Pos 18
Rome Cop Rape Charge 5 hr Hawk480 89
Don't teachers have a dress code? 7 hr Did my math teacher 14
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rome People Search