First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I hate my life

Newark, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2013
I hate my life, I'm in a relationship I'm not happy in anymore I'm always alone. We don't speak, touch, have sex anything. But I can't leave. Idk why. Its like I have this panic thing. I have places I can go but its not what I want, and the one I want to be with doesn't want me. I cut myself to feel better and I cry myself to sleep most nights.. why can't I let go ?
me

Camillus, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2013
I hate my life wrote:
I hate my life, I'm in a relationship I'm not happy in anymore I'm always alone. We don't speak, touch, have sex anything. But I can't leave. Idk why. Its like I have this panic thing. I have places I can go but its not what I want, and the one I want to be with doesn't want me. I cut myself to feel better and I cry myself to sleep most nights.. why can't I let go ?
Welcome to my life
Wow

Watertown, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2013
I hear you... I'm saying you shouldn't cut yourself that's not cool.. I do know how it feels to love so much and not get nothing in return..I do know what it feels like to start believing there is something wrong with you... You have to let go... You have to let go... Continuing to hold on is what will distroy you..... Letting go is hard, I know..
WMastr

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Get your hairy azz up, take a bath, put on some cloths and go huntin for a new man. Why pis, moan, and complain, move on, NO ONE give a Zh*t.

By the way, if you cut yourself, donít go across the veins, cut along the length of them, creates a larger wound channel. Get into a hot tub with a little wine, bleed out in no time!
sad

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2013
I hate my life wrote:
maby if you told the other person you love him or her that other person may feel the same way you do dont hold back do it before its to late
best thing

Watertown, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Yes do it The other person does feel the same just talk to them how do you know they're not waiting for you better speaking up you're wasting time
rome

Rome, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
You don't want to leave the idea of where you thought the relationship was going. If you leave you are saying goodbye to a life you wanted not the person. That life you aspire towards is still possible just not who your with. If you don't go believe me eventually he/she will and you'll feel worse and abandoned. It's in your favor to go look for happiness on your own. Nobody in this world owes you happiness your responsible for that yourself.
sad

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2013
I to am with someone that is beautiful, but im not inlove, i wont let my self fall in love, because i love someone else, but she was just useing me. I starting to text or call her but i knew she didnt really love me she would put on a big act saying she did but i got wise real fast, so idk i guess i will move on.
Yankee

New York, NY

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Welcome to the 'Teenage Angst Hour'!
her

Rome, NY

#10 Apr 4, 2013
sad wrote:
I to am with someone that is beautiful, but im not inlove, i wont let my self fall in love, because i love someone else, but she was just useing me. I starting to text or call her but i knew she didnt really love me she would put on a big act saying she did but i got wise real fast, so idk i guess i will move on.
I don't want you to move on cause I do love you why can't you see that...And I know you love me
sad

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2013
yes i do very much i would do anything to get back what we had
really

Pine Plains, NY

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Stop cutting yourself! Talk to REAL people and tell them what's going on in your life! Stop cutting yourself! You're not ready for a relationship. Take care of yourself and figure out your issues. No decent guy wants a chic with tons of self esteem issues and that cuts herself - grow up! Quit looking pitiful!
sad

United States

#13 Apr 4, 2013
well this guy does if its who i think it is, but it may not be her. if i knew it was i would be at her doorstep with flowers in hand.
her

Rome, NY

#14 Apr 4, 2013
sad wrote:
yes i do very much i would do anything to get back what we had
I hope this is you...tell me our song,and I will know if it's you.
sad

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2013
her wrote:
<quoted text>I hope this is you...tell me our song,and I will know if it's you.
idk we had many can you give me a hint
sad

United States

#16 Apr 4, 2013
i really dont think you are the girl that i know because she didnt live with a guy and im sure she didnt love me because i would have known if she did, im pretty good at reading ppl
Gag me with a spoon

Rome, NY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
This is effing stupid!
best thing

Watertown, NY

#18 Apr 4, 2013
sad- you say you're pretty good at reading people.I feel the same about myself. I think I know who you are n the person your talking about has feeling for u to let her kno.before its to late n she moves on she's not going to wait for you forever.~LMB~
sad

United States

#19 Apr 4, 2013
best thing wrote:
sad- you say you're pretty good at reading people.I feel the same about myself. I think I know who you are n the person your talking about has feeling for u to let her kno.before its to late n she moves on she's not going to wait for you forever.~LMB~
I think she has me mixed up with someone else, and i hope she finds what she is looking for, and i would tell her dont cut your self for anyone they are not worth it, good luck sweety
MmHmm

Oneida, NY

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Gag me with a spoon wrote:
This is effing stupid!
lol I was thinkin the same thing. "pass this note to her for me?" *girl opens note*'will you go out with me? Circle yes or no' blahhh blahhhh blahhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child support attorney 4 hr whackassgangsters 6
Caitlin white is guilty 4 hr BillieJean 18
brown n rd 4 hr FRIEND 2
Who lost their man to A.Depan 4 hr FRIEND 6
lowes girl 5 hr haha 8
chris parker/donnie holmes = murderers 6 hr hateyouguys 1
Did Dominos close for good? (Jun '11) 6 hr PapaJohnRapedMyPe... 6
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 11 hr Bar of NO Return 122
Rome Dating
Find my Match