You better respect me

You better respect me

Posted in the Rome Forum

Special K

New York, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2012
When Special K provides a Topix make sure to show respect because thats what Special K wants and will have - RESPECT. Expect a topic from Special K in a day or so. Special K does not provide topic material to just anybody so you should all feel lucky and hopefully learn something. You still won't know as much as Special K but you will improve. That I can assure you.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Special K wrote:
When Special K provides a Topix make sure to show respect because thats what Special K wants and will have - RESPECT. Expect a topic from Special K in a day or so. Special K does not provide topic material to just anybody so you should all feel lucky and hopefully learn something. You still won't know as much as Special K but you will improve. That I can assure you.
I'll put my waders on... It will get deep.
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Special K wrote:
{yawwwn} Um, okay. Why?
off

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2012
I think he meant to say especially gay
Mad man

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Special K wrote:
Hey cereal guy may I call you Fruit Loop instead. I've taken the liberty of rewriting your opening diatribe and replacing Special K with Fruit Loop. Please let everybody on Rome Topix what you think about this. We just can't wait to hear from you again I'm sure!

When Fruit Loop provides a Topix make sure to show respect because thats what Fruit Loop wants and will have - RESPECT. Expect a topic from Fruit Loop in a day or so. Fruit Loop does not provide topic material to just anybody so you should all feel lucky and hopefully learn something. You still won't know as much as Fruit Loop but you will improve. That I can assure you.
Marine Corps Creed

New York, NY

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Mad man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cereal guy may I call you Fruit Loop instead. I've taken the liberty of rewriting your opening diatribe and replacing Special K with Fruit Loop. Please let everybody on Rome Topix what you think about this. We just can't wait to hear from you again I'm sure!
When Fruit Loop provides a Topix make sure to show respect because thats what Fruit Loop wants and will have - RESPECT. Expect a topic from Fruit Loop in a day or so. Fruit Loop does not provide topic material to just anybody so you should all feel lucky and hopefully learn something. You still won't know as much as Fruit Loop but you will improve. That I can assure you.
Cool. Below is the Marine Corps Rifleman's Creed. Since you replaced Special K with Fruit Loop I decided to replace rifle with vagina in the USMC Creed. Hope you appreciate this.

This is my vagina. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my vagina is useless. Without my vagina, I am useless. I must fire my vagina true. I must shoot straighter than the enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. My vagina and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit.

My vagina is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother (sister?). I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my vagina clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My vagina and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.
off

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Marine Corps Creed wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Below is the Marine Corps Rifleman's Creed. Since you replaced Special K with Fruit Loop I decided to replace rifle with vagina in the USMC Creed. Hope you appreciate this.
This is my vagina. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my vagina is useless. Without my vagina, I am useless. I must fire my vagina true. I must shoot straighter than the enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. My vagina and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit.
My vagina is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother (sister?). I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my vagina clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.
Before God I swear this creed. My vagina and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
and your especially stupid
Lewis

New York, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Thanks for cheering me up. That's funny I don't care who you are or what sense of humor you may have. Don't think "Special K" will appreciate this but pretty funny just the same.
Seriously

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Jun 6, 2012
Special K wrote:
For someone who does not provide Topix material you have done a good job of provide Topix material. Respect this! BITE ME you wanker.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 7, 2012
K touches his peepee too much!
Special K

New York, NY

#11 Jun 7, 2012
Prior to my topix I will tell you about Special K. Special K owns property - a great deal of property. Probably more property than anybody else on Rome Topix. This mean Special K has concerns about property values, property taxes, etc. Special K has a high IQ - a really high IQ. Much higher than anybody on Rome Topix. This means Special K knows how to think things through and understand all implications associated with a discussion / argument. Certainly a much greater understanding than anybody on Rome Topix. Special K will provide a concise, precise, and well thought out discussion on a topic of interest to Special K. Hopefully the people on Rome Topix will learn something because Special K should be respected. Special K has a great deal of education - probably more than anybody on Rome Topix. This goes hand-in-hand with Special K's ultra-high IQ. Teacher's and professors are always impressed with Special K. Special K make a great deal of money because people pay top dollar for Special K's brain power. Special K is special. Way more special than anybody else on Rome Topix.
Top Dog

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jun 7, 2012
Special K wrote:
Prior to my topix I will tell you about Special K. Special K owns property - a great deal of property. Probably more property than anybody else on Rome Topix. This mean Special K has concerns about property values, property taxes, etc. Special K has a high IQ - a really high IQ. Much higher than anybody on Rome Topix. This means Special K knows how to think things through and understand all implications associated with a discussion / argument. Certainly a much greater understanding than anybody on Rome Topix. Special K will provide a concise, precise, and well thought out discussion on a topic of interest to Special K. Hopefully the people on Rome Topix will learn something because Special K should be respected. Special K has a great deal of education - probably more than anybody on Rome Topix. This goes hand-in-hand with Special K's ultra-high IQ. Teacher's and professors are always impressed with Special K. Special K make a great deal of money because people pay top dollar for Special K's brain power. Special K is special. Way more special than anybody else on Rome Topix.
Well? were all waiting .......
Seriously

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Jun 8, 2012
Special K wrote:
Dhu woh cares what you own. Apparently you were not able to buy a brain.
captain howdy

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for cheering me up. That's funny I don't care who you are or what sense of humor you may have. Don't think "Special K" will appreciate this but pretty funny just the same.
Duh like the same person using different names. Still as dumb as a box of rocks.
Yeah right

Norfolk, VA

#16 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah right. Weird stuff and people. Nothing better to topix about.
R E S P E C T

Freeport, ME

#17 Sep 27, 2013
Special K wrote:
Okay, I respect you. You probably deserve it.

Since: Sep 13

Ardsley, NY

#18 Sep 27, 2013
Special K wrote:
Special K talks about themselves in the third person because Special K is stuck in a k-hole. Special K is more special than special J, Special K just thought Rome topix should know. Special K has something really important to talk about minions of Rome topix! Special K will discuss what Special K deems important in said minions lives, Special K thinks for the whole human race thank god. Special K is a savant that's why Special K talks like this..... Special K wants to inform you of the probability of catching a red light on Dominick street at 1:36 AM because truth be told Special K funds it easier to talk in statistics and numbers.... Special K intimidated by other men's much larger packages, this makes Special K's sensors overload and all of a sudden Special K isn't so special anymore, Special K now has a huge hot jizzy load in his khaki dockers. Special K is just lower case k now ... not-so-special k is sad now

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19 Sep 28, 2013
Special K is really Special Ed. Helmet and all.
Pee in my pants funny

Clinton, NY

#20 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>
GREAT STUFF! I must have read this ten times and I still cant stop laughing. Thanks....Its accessories??!?!?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statatory Rape isnt RAPE (Apr '10) 25 min Karma is coming f... 48
Working Girl Drives White KIA sedan and is on ... 1 hr John 1
2 Faced deputy sheriff. FRANKLIN. 1 hr Blm 8
Girls who get around Rome NY 1 hr A MAN 19
did you go to columbus school (Oct '11) 1 hr Jjane 55
Looking for a good time 4 hr Miss piggy 8
Kim Strong (Feb '16) 4 hr Former member 80

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance