Fusco stole his new house!
unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jan 30, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Go sit down & finish your pot@!
AFTER YOU!
unbelievable

Syracuse, NY

#46 Jan 31, 2013
I sai it before & willsy it againJoey needs to G!
Hello Again

Durhamville, NY

#47 Feb 3, 2013
Newton Kingsbury wrote:
Proof anyone?
Hey mrs fusco, have someone read last nites paper to you!
unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#48 Feb 3, 2013
you know - you people here assume that Mrs. Fusco has more brains than her scumbag hubby! WRONG....the bitch is as stupid as he is and is the tacky queen of NY...ever see the inside of that cemetary house? How bout that shop she runs? REALLY Mrs. scumbag...where did you find your decorating ideas? Salvation ARmy?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

#49 Feb 3, 2013
sobad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so full of crap, you could only be Jimmy Cielenti
And he is partners with that old hag carol ceci.Now there is dishonest!
jim brown

Blossvale, NY

#50 Feb 3, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>And he is partners with that old hag carol ceci.Now there is dishonest!
Your all jealous...lol...get a life
unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Feb 3, 2013
IT IS NONE YOUR BUSINESS! DON'T GIVE ME CRAP THAT IT IS BECAUSE HE IS THE MAYOR! IT'S THEIR PERSONAL BUSINESS AND NOT YOURS! YOU WEREN'T HAPPY WHERE HE LIVED AT BECAUSE IT WAS CHURCH HOUSE. NOW YOU BITC#ING BECAUSE HE MOVES TO A NEW HOUSE THAT HE PAYS FOR! MAKE UP YOUR DAM MIND! BETTER YET JUST SHUT THE H E L L UP!
Francis

Brooklyn, NY

#52 Feb 3, 2013
The real estate transfers are ALL public record. It's our business if we so choose. Fusco is a freeloader. First he freeloader off the church, then off the City of Rome, and now off his elderly aunt. He is what he is, a freeloading scumbag gravedigger.
unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Feb 3, 2013
AND YOU ARE A SCUMBAG WELLY RECIPIENT!
Web Alert

Windsor, CT

#54 Feb 3, 2013
IRS know about the free church house?
Did Fusco report it properly as income on his past rax statements?
All of Fusco's life is our business!
Stupid people

Earlville, NY

#55 Feb 3, 2013
You "smart" people voted him in
Francis

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Feb 3, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
AND YOU ARE A SCUMBAG WELLY RECIPIENT!
Looks like Internet has been hooked up in Fusco's aunt's house. Welcome back to Topix Mayor Scumbag.
HAHA

West Hartford, CT

#57 Feb 3, 2013
You guys are getting all worked up over this. KARMA he may resign now that he lives across from Joe S. He will be knocking on his door day and night.
ask john

Utica, NY

#58 Feb 3, 2013
bad wrote:
So the information that the former city owned property is now his new residence, questioning the aqusition was aparently news he didn't want public! LOL, you can run Joey but you can't hide. Your going down babe!
who cares theres empty houses all over one less to tear down
Joe salutio

Brooklyn, NY

#59 Feb 3, 2013
Joe salslutio the old retired military miserable who complained to the city so much that brown had to put up those 4 way stop signs by franklyn field.... He wil knock on fusions door as he should!
Really

Saranac Lake, NY

#60 Feb 4, 2013
I hope he drives Fusco nuts with his BS. Since Joey and him are such good friends he will have him over for Franks and Beans every night. Love it all the nuts in one area.
Utica OD

Windsor, CT

#61 Feb 4, 2013
Fusco will have not one day of peace from every move he makes and tries to cover up.
People who assist will be dragged into it as well!
Senator Griffo

Windsor, CT

#63 Feb 4, 2013
It is my wish that Joe Fusco not be exposed.
I will halt any responsible investigations of his criminal activities or any news reports because it is a secret!
Unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#64 Feb 4, 2013
Senator Griffo wrote:
It is my wish that Joe Fusco not be exposed.
I will halt any responsible investigations of his criminal activities or any news reports because it is a secret!
Isn't that a criminal act? Posting as someone that you are not? That is called stolen identity. Nice going!
the real story

Hamilton, NY

#65 Feb 4, 2013
Not sure how paying $180,000 for a house worth $150,000 is steeling it. No matter what Fusco does you people will find fault even when he overpays. What is sad is how you have no idea how you being a hater brings down Rome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TonyD TonyD Fusco Fusco TonyD TonyD Fusco Fusco... (Nov '13) 41 min Rodney King 43
worst contractors and carpenders in rome (Dec '11) 1 hr satisfied customer 69
Freddy Hernandez 3 hr What a joke 10
County Executive 6 hr renfro 5
1980s murder of nurse and daughter 7 hr kaz 2
Anyone know Marcus Castleberry that wus in news... 10 hr KatieJam 4
Paula Jeffries Suicide 13 hr We all know 26
Mary Butler suicide today 13 hr We all know 16
Suicide off James St parking garage? 18 hr Joke 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages