Fusco stole his new house!

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bad

Rome, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
So the information that the former city owned property is now his new residence, questioning the aqusition was aparently news he didn't want public! LOL, you can run Joey but you can't hide. Your going down babe!
Concerned

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2013
If what is being said is true. Then why hasnít someone on the council brought this to light by now? If this were also the case, then this could be a matter of ethics or possible mis conduct? If this is true, then where was the oversight? Are we not supposed to have in government a mean of checks and balances to prevent this type of behavior from elected officials from occurring? If this is true then this should bring into question legal issues also. If this is illegal, then there should be an independent investigation from people outside the city purview. If they determine there was wrongdoing then he should be charged, and dealt with accordingly. With all the negative comments and constant posts concerning this administration. It concerns me that there is not more of this being brought to the publicís attention, and if this is going on then why is nothing being done about it?
Enough

Watertown, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Concerned wrote:
If what is being said is true. Then why hasnít someone on the council brought this to light by now? If this were also the case, then this could be a matter of ethics or possible mis conduct? If this is true, then where was the oversight? Are we not supposed to have in government a mean of checks and balances to prevent this type of behavior from elected officials from occurring? If this is true then this should bring into question legal issues also. If this is illegal, then there should be an independent investigation from people outside the city purview. If they determine there was wrongdoing then he should be charged, and dealt with accordingly. With all the negative comments and constant posts concerning this administration. It concerns me that there is not more of this being brought to the publicís attention, and if this is going on then why is nothing being done about it?
You people are nuts. Who thinks this crap up?
wtf---

Cortland, NY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
I was under the impression that the sale of all city property was voted on? Something not right or the facts are not accurate! If u want to call someone on shady stuff give specifics, address will do, any idiot can look up the FACTS!
true

Rome, NY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
That house was city owned and on the real property list. Even the former economic development directors daughter considered an offer on it, as did many others. Lie all you want and try to protect your boy. But something stinks in Rome. The place was listed, never sold and reverted to the city for back taxes. It was an absolute crap hole money pit that no one wanted. So if it went to his Aunt for his benefit in an effort for him to gain, hes going up the river.
sobad

Rome, NY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Some one is cooking the books! But thats nothin new. Just ask Ron Corolo.
wtf---

Cortland, NY

#9 Jan 29, 2013
oh that was Bob razzannos house, he kept it a mess also!
a realtor

Dover, DE

#10 Jan 29, 2013
true wrote:
That house was city owned and on the real property list. Even the former economic development directors daughter considered an offer on it, as did many others. Lie all you want and try to protect your boy. But something stinks in Rome. The place was listed, never sold and reverted to the city for back taxes. It was an absolute crap hole money pit that no one wanted. So if it went to his Aunt for his benefit in an effort for him to gain, hes going up the river.
sorry, but this house WAS purchased by a local family who put a lot of time and money into fixing it and making improvements. They then listed it with a realtor. THEN the home was purchsed by someone. I see the rumors on here state that Mayor Fusco didn't purchase it himself but i have no first hand knowledge of who purchased the home so i cannot speak to that.
Dan

Dover, DE

#11 Jan 29, 2013
a realtor wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but this house WAS purchased by a local family who put a lot of time and money into fixing it and making improvements. They then listed it with a realtor. THEN the home was purchsed by someone. I see the rumors on here state that Mayor Fusco didn't purchase it himself but i have no first hand knowledge of who purchased the home so i cannot speak to that.
his 94 year old AUNT bought it! That can directly from Clueless Joe!he was all happy telling his DPW guys that were going to help him move!
Dan

Dover, DE

#12 Jan 29, 2013
it's really easy to tell who bought it, call city hall & ASK who bought it! they HAVE to tell you!
a realtor

Dover, DE

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Dan wrote:
it's really easy to tell who bought it, call city hall & ASK who bought it! they HAVE to tell you!
Doesn't matter enough to me who bought it to go to the trouble. I only wanted to correct the patently false statement that this house was on the city roll.
Credit is due to the locals who picked it up and flipped it. Not easily done in our local market. And if it sold to a local family, even better. I like to see our money staying here.
sobad

Rome, NY

#14 Jan 29, 2013
a realtor wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter enough to me who bought it to go to the trouble. I only wanted to correct the patently false statement that this house was on the city roll.
Credit is due to the locals who picked it up and flipped it. Not easily done in our local market. And if it sold to a local family, even better. I like to see our money staying here.
Your so full of crap, you could only be Jimmy Cielenti
Dan

Dover, DE

#15 Jan 29, 2013
a realtor wrote:
<quoted text>
really glad Joey is living FREE off his 94 year old aunt! Really glad the church finally got smart & told joey GET OUT! he had a long free ride off the church, now he can continue it with his aunt! Only in Rome!
sobad

Rome, NY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Only in Rome during a recession does anyone finance a mortgage for a 94 year old. And if she paid cash for it, then he should be brought up on elder abuse charges. You people are thick
James

New York, NY

#17 Jan 29, 2013
I dislike the gravedigger as much as the rest of the city. However, I can confirm the sale was not shady. It was first purchased at auction by a lawyer who rehabbed the house. It was then on the market for a month or two before the freeloading gravedigger's aunt purchased it.

When the scumbags that live there start piling up junk in the yard, will codes act accordingly?
Dan

Dover, DE

#18 Jan 29, 2013
why would codes START doing there job....they let him keep the church House a mess...
Eddie

Rome, NY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
sobad wrote:
Some one is cooking the books! But thats nothin new. Just ask Ron Corolo.
Now that was a shady character! He ran out elderly couple out of their home to turn them into a nursery for himself. Thats not the only shady thing he did when he worked for the city to get properties from people, and everyone in Rome knows it.
I'm watching

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jan 29, 2013
The house was bought by Mallece the lawyer as the low bidder for $70,000 at the city tax sale. He then did some work and listed it for $220,000 or something in that range.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

#21 Jan 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="I'm watching "]The house was bought by Mallece the lawyer as the low bidder for $70,000 at the city tax sale. He then did some work and listed it for $220,000 or something in that range.
[/QUOTE]I said this in an earlier thread about him moving to N james st. Malace bought it and fixed it up. Story was he and his family were going to live there. Next thing it was on the market again.
I'm watching

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
[QUOTE who="I'm watching "]The house was bought by Mallece the lawyer as the low bidder for $70,000 at the city tax sale. He then did some work and listed it for $220,000 or something in that range.
"

I said this in an earlier thread about him moving to N james st. Malace bought it and fixed it up. Story was he and his family were going to live there. Next thing it was on the market again.
He was never going to live there. It was always an investment. He probably made $80,000 off the deal. The tax sale requirements your suppose to live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYS Child support thieves 9 min Cheryl 62
Rome ny filled with drug dealers and thieves 58 min Sniff Sniff Sniff... 3
Shakers chill n grill 1 hr Yum Yum Yum Yum 3
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 1 hr Lazy Rome Teachers 113
moes southwestern grill (Sep '13) 3 hr Just a Local 41
a good assisted living place? 6 hr Home health aide 7
Erie Canal Village - Makeover or Close It? 8 hr Rafe argues with... 19
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE