Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
COMEOUTWHEREVERY YOUARE

Cicero, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Who the hell is this MORON? Where does he work what is his phone #. Where does he live?He likes to talk smack on people ! Well it's time Someones smacks him!
thanks buddy

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2010
i would love to no myself?????weres he at people
Brian Lemmon

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2010
Good try donny!!!Come try me and see what happens scum bag!!!
brian lemmon gay

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 11, 2010
where do u live u little pu**y, ur the scumbag kid, u will get knocked out in one punch i promise u
homo

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2010
brian lemmon is a scumbag homo ugly kid who doesnt get puss y and nobody likes him.
lemmon

Watertown, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2010
this is the tow motor operator at the old pallet city?

if so.... the dude is a tool
your fake

Cicero, NY

#7 Feb 11, 2010
brian lemmon is not really brian lemmon, stop hiding behind a fake a** name, stop being a pu**y.
U R Fake Your fake

Cicero, NY

#9 Feb 11, 2010
So who are you tough guy, girl or boy.. Your a little coward can't even say your name

Since: Feb 10

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 11, 2010
Brian Lemon is a very good friend of mine all this shit being said about him is totally bogus. and everything supposedly being said by him on here. i have news for everybody it isn't him saying it. i know for sure it isn't him saying it.when the last comment was made i was with him out of town and we were never near a god damn computer. somebody is impersonating my friend and it needs to stop he doesn't deserve this disrespect. it disgust me that somebody would go that low to cause problems for somebody.whoever is trying to make problems for Brian Lemon deserves to get hit by a bus!
U R Fake Your fake wrote:
So who are you tough guy, girl or boy.. Your a little coward can't even say your name
Jason Spoon

Cicero, NY

#11 Feb 11, 2010
randomroman wrote:
Brian Lemon is a very good friend of mine all this shit being said about him is totally bogus. and everything supposedly being said by him on here. i have news for everybody it isn't him saying it. i know for sure it isn't him saying it.when the last comment was made i was with him out of town and we were never near a god damn computer. somebody is impersonating my friend and it needs to stop he doesn't deserve this disrespect. it disgust me that somebody would go that low to cause problems for somebody.whoever is trying to make problems for Brian Lemon deserves to get hit by a bus!<quoted text>
your dropping alibias for him whats your name then? I think he got threatened a few time and now he's scared this is probably you right now BRIAN!
LEMMONHEAD

Cicero, NY

#12 Feb 11, 2010
Brian Lemmon is SHlT! He's POT HEAD LOSER! Sells ands takes Steroids like his buddy ERNIE! Steroids = LITTLE DICKS! He used to sell weed! He's nothing! Wanna be! He useless! All he does is play stupid PS3 all day and smoke! If your his friend then I guess that just speaks of you as well!

Since: Feb 10

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 11, 2010
yeah he is my friend and i am proud to say it! you obviously dont know him. nothing you said is even close to the truth!
LEMMONHEAD wrote:
Brian Lemmon is SHlT! He's POT HEAD LOSER! Sells ands takes Steroids like his buddy ERNIE! Steroids = LITTLE DICKS! He used to sell weed! He's nothing! Wanna be! He useless! All he does is play stupid PS3 all day and smoke! If your his friend then I guess that just speaks of you as well!
LEMMONHEAD

Cicero, NY

#14 Feb 11, 2010
randomroman wrote:
yeah he is my friend and i am proud to say it! you obviously dont know him. nothing you said is even close to the truth!<quoted text>
OK Andrea Dorfer!! Nice try Se you talk to much I know its you!!! You screwed him so your biased! lol
peter lapointe

Cortland, NY

#15 Feb 11, 2010
only a coward would talk smack on a website.Syber sh it talking. GAY
the truth

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2010
Heard his name is dave morgan...if you reject him on facebook he'll talk shit about u on here
Matt

Cicero, NY

#17 Feb 11, 2010
Lol good call.. Who knows! lol Romes all pussi!
your fake

Cicero, NY

#18 Feb 12, 2010
i heard his name is dave morgan too. wow this is to weird what a pu**y this guy is.he is know for talking sh*t about people on the computer.
your fake

Cicero, NY

#19 Feb 12, 2010
you know there is alot of shit about this dave morgan guy on line check out familywatchdog.com
well

Potsdam, NY

#20 Feb 12, 2010
I have to agree that someone is talking shit and signing brains name to it. now whether all the shit talking everyone's doing to defend there point, or discredit someone elses, that's another thread. I'm with Pete, that if all u can do is talk shit on a computer; whats that tell you. While I may not know Brian lemon well. What i do know is he's not one to hide behind a computer nor avoid taking an ass kicking for something he said. I'm not defending nor prosecuting him, its just not in his nature to avoid a confrontation by hiding behind a keyboard. besides this is Rome someone if not everyone on here will eventually run into him and ask him personally. Romes small unfortunately the amount of accountable people in this town is smaller yet.
burger king

Syracuse, NY

#21 Feb 12, 2010
well wrote:
I have to agree that someone is talking shit and signing brains name to it. now whether all the shit talking everyone's doing to defend there point, or discredit someone elses, that's another thread. I'm with Pete, that if all u can do is talk shit on a computer; whats that tell you. While I may not know Brian lemon well. What i do know is he's not one to hide behind a computer nor avoid taking an ass kicking for something he said. I'm not defending nor prosecuting him, its just not in his nature to avoid a confrontation by hiding behind a keyboard. besides this is Rome someone if not everyone on here will eventually run into him and ask him personally. Romes small unfortunately the amount of accountable people in this town is smaller yet.
your so got dam stupid y dont you just re write this mess..how do you say you dont know hime but then go to writeing a f-cking story on how hard he is.lmfao what a joke i think your brian himself...grow soome balls and put your name up tuff guy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alicia pugliese 2 hr truth 4
ITT Exelis time to shut down (Jul '13) 3 hr Tom 26
HR at Bartell? 3 hr Tom 1
Is SRC, Inc. gonna close down? 3 hr Travis 9
Tired of being woken up 4 hr Takentaken 1
Roanne Destito for mayor 4 hr SamHamm 15
mcavoy ave 5 hr anon 5
•••
•••
•••