What nerve Tony DiPaolo has.

What nerve Tony DiPaolo has.

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tax payer

AOL

#1 Feb 2, 2010
Can someone please tell me where does this guy get off making demands???? This is the same employee of the City of Rome who was found to be falsifying his payroll records.

I believe that the judge ruled in favor of the city in upholding the suspension and loss of pay but reinstated him to his job title. As a tax payer how is it that a state arbitrator ruled in favor of this guy even keeping his job after falsifying payroll records? I think he is lucky to still be employed but he must think he can just do what he wants. This is even after being given the same rate of pay for sitting a desk with duties that he is needed for. That takes nerve.

It's obvious looking at his picture in the sentinel that he thinks his feces doesn't stink. As a tax payer the whole thing stinks when we have to pay people who falsify their payroll sheets. I for one hope he fails his civil service test so that the City of Rome can shit can him once and for all.
Woppo

Ithaca, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2010
I think I'll take that exam.
Woppo

Ithaca, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2010
I hardly think he feels his poop does not stink.... He works in the wastewater treatment plant doesn't he?
rebent

Mooers, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2010
who cares
Stinky Poopie feces

Ithaca, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2010
Maybe he has a point, word on the street say s he got a raw deal! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Screw you Tax Payer

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2010
Tony Dipaolo has done nothing wrong and it is killing you to see him come out on top again and again. He will not fail the civil service test because unlike you he has something in his head...Its time for you to face the facts Dipaolo is right and the city is wrong...Dipaolo is a hardhead it is true, but because of that he isnt going to give up until the city ends it.
Panthers

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
Hey Tax Payer,
The only person who is falsifying paper work is Diane Grande! So she can get paid from the city because she only one client who is named "Jim Brown" and is wasting the Tax Payer's money. She should be firing the Commissioner and all of his Relatives that he gave jobs to for no reason. The Mayor thinks that they are supporting him but he doesn’t know that they are really playing him like a “Puppet” that he is. Diane Grande made a fool out of herself by making a statement that they can manipulate the civil service system. And Jim Brown thinks he is doing good for this city? He is the biggest embarrassment that this city has ever seen!
bag man

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 3, 2010
Isn't this guy Tony the same one that worked at Great American grocery store years ago? People who worked there should know. Sounds very, very familiar.
josh

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 3, 2010
bag man wrote:
Isn't this guy Tony the same one that worked at Great American grocery store years ago? People who worked there should know. Sounds very, very familiar.
Whats that mean?
Reason

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2010
DiPaolo is making almost $60 grand a year while the average taxpayer in this area makes only $27k. He still felt he had to steal from the taxpayers by falsifing his time sheets. He wasn't working that hard for the $60k either. He sat on his butt all day or cruised in the city pick up truck.
Hi is an overpaid thief who had a good strong union to defend him.
insider

Nedrow, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2010
listen this guy screwed the city. he abused his employees, his overtime and his title. Cant wait until the civil service exam to end this once and for all.
Yard Watcher

Rouses Point, NY

#12 Feb 5, 2010
The boys down in the city yard were ripping off city assets and tony would not get involved. If anyone found out heads would roll, so some folks went on a witch hunt to find something to keep tony quiet.
Look long enough and you will find anytiong on anyone.
If the arbitrator thought the so called "theft" was in any way significant tony would have been fired. He wasn't, and now the city is wasting taxpayer money not letting tony do his old job so a favorite son can slide into the job tony once did. Bottom line if you're not one of the boys, you're out.
you have double standards

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 6, 2010
Yard Watcher wrote:
The boys down in the city yard were ripping off city assets and tony would not get involved. If anyone found out heads would roll, so some folks went on a witch hunt to find something to keep tony quiet.
Look long enough and you will find anytiong on anyone.
If the arbitrator thought the so called "theft" was in any way significant tony would have been fired. He wasn't, and now the city is wasting taxpayer money not letting tony do his old job so a favorite son can slide into the job tony once did. Bottom line if you're not one of the boys, you're out.
Tony was falsifying his timesheets plan and simple. He was caught and fired for it seeming to think that would be enough and justified for the people who pay his salary. Steeling is steeling no matter how you want to justify it. What would happen if Tony caught one his employees doing what he did? This was NOT a mistake on Tony's part. If it was a mistake the suspension would have been over turned by the arbitrator. I guess as a city employee you can get away with stealing. Tony is a sad excuse for a boss. How is he suppose to manage his employees when he falsified timesheets? I guess his employees can tell him to take a shit, come in late and yes even falsify their timesheets. The only thing that could happen to them is slap on the wrist considering how good Tony made out. He had no credibility before he was fired and subzero credibility now. The only thing good that came out of this whole thing is the fact that the powers at be before Brown never tested him, when he should have been per civil service, for the job he holds. Seems like Tony, using your analogy, was "one of the boys" for the previous administration. Right?
Waa Waaa Waaa

Ithaca, NY

#14 Feb 6, 2010
you have double standards wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony was falsifying his timesheets plan and simple. He was caught and fired for it seeming to think that would be enough and justified for the people who pay his salary. Steeling is steeling no matter how you want to justify it. What would happen if Tony caught one his employees doing what he did? This was NOT a mistake on Tony's part. If it was a mistake the suspension would have been over turned by the arbitrator. I guess as a city employee you can get away with stealing. Tony is a sad excuse for a boss. How is he suppose to manage his employees when he falsified timesheets? I guess his employees can tell him to take a shit, come in late and yes even falsify their timesheets. The only thing that could happen to them is slap on the wrist considering how good Tony made out. He had no credibility before he was fired and subzero credibility now. The only thing good that came out of this whole thing is the fact that the powers at be before Brown never tested him, when he should have been per civil service, for the job he holds. Seems like Tony, using your analogy, was "one of the boys" for the previous administration. Right?
Oh cry me a river Blowmonkey!
Jew Hater

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2010
Yo, stupid, any one who has ever worked for a governmental agency has falsified their time sheet. It's fuckenfactoflife. Well we can't give you any overtime, but we'll give you comp time.
That IDIOT got pissed off because Depaulo supported the wrong guy so we get to pay for his temper. So let's string him Deapulo up.
Hitler was stupid like you, he should have never bombed pearl harbor!
Y Baby Y

Syracuse, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2010
You win the battle but it looks like you may lose the war. This is going to turn ugly
The Lone Ranger

AOL

#19 Feb 6, 2010
Hitler Bombed Pearl Harbor? geez I didn't know he was Japanese
Dunce Hat

Ithaca, NY

#20 Feb 7, 2010
Jew Hater wrote:
Yo, stupid, any one who has ever worked for a governmental agency has falsified their time sheet. It's fuckenfactoflife. Well we can't give you any overtime, but we'll give you comp time.
That IDIOT got pissed off because Depaulo supported the wrong guy so we get to pay for his temper. So let's string him Deapulo up.
Hitler was stupid like you, he should have never bombed pearl harbor!
Go back to school you stupid dummy. Hitler never bombed peal harbor you tool, go sit in the corner and wear the dunce hat. That statement is priceless and did get quite a chuckle!
get-r-done

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 7, 2010
fi depalo did lie on the time sheet then why did he win his case and gget he job back. the time sheet was only a half hour off and the money for a half hour could prolly buy him a cup of coffee. im on his side to the end.
andrew aka team tony

Utica, NY

#22 Feb 7, 2010
if u know so much then stop hiding behind fake name and put ur real one down...PUSSYS!a real man would...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stewarts utica state st cute blond petite lady 53 min missingher 1
Nikki bennett 1 hr Wow 1
Erica Benjamin 1 hr Hahahaha 4
Sammy 1 hr Lol 79
James Mitsubishi "For The People" 1 hr Paul 13
addicted cash strapped 1 hr leon 5
Erie Canal Village 2 hr Your are an Idiot 30
Reptilians 4 hr Dominick 28
rob coffin (Oct '12) 14 hr Prince Peter Pecker 17

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages