Review: 12.99 Cuts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
betsylee

Berlin, CT

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Very pleased with my experience. Wonderful atmosphere and the stylists are sweet. One of the best haircuts I have recieved in rome. Also they recently opened a salon in new hartford and I went there for an eyebrow wax. That salon is gorgeous brand new!! You can't beat the prices in this area!
john

Berlin, CT

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Quick great hairct. And its right nxt to little ceasars. Thats the shit
customer

Hamilton, NY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Had a great experience...very nice people and very helpful and personable...will not go anywhere else after my first visit
Walmart

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
I work at Walmart,great haircuts...we are also very cheap.
Tar Heel

Raleigh, NC

#7 Apr 17, 2013
I am friends with Sal, and Benny,Must say Benny is very supportive of him and his wife, Sals a good guy and his wife gives a hell of a haircut, Love the place and referred all my friends there. Keep up the good work!
concerned

Schenectady, NY

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Took my son there for his first haircut and it was an awful experience. I would like to know who really does run it so I can call and complain.
would not recommend them to anyone.
Tar Heel

Raleigh, NC

#9 Apr 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
Took my son there for his first haircut and it was an awful experience. I would like to know who really does run it so I can call and complain.
If it was your sons first haircut, he was probably moving around or scared, they do a great job
Yes

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
this is true I've heard bad reviews....thumbs down
Tar Heel

Raleigh, NC

#12 Apr 25, 2013
your a bunch of f*in retards, this business decided to open in shit hole rome, for what, for people to bad mouth them?
friend and customer

Farmington, CT

#14 May 3, 2013
That girl has been fired. Its hard to find great stylists in this area I heard they have a girl from newhartford now that's really good. I go to michelle the owner but she works in the newhartford one now.
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#16 May 30, 2013
Wow
beware

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jun 1, 2013
Wow, nothing like starting your own thread to drum up business lol. Both locations will be out of business within a year just like every other business they have started. Pathetic
terrible

United States

#19 Jun 2, 2013
meant to say does she still work there.
ckot

Hamilton, NY

#20 Sep 25, 2013
concerned wrote:
took my son there yesterday he is 22 months same experience his hair looks terriable
camel face joe

Utica, NY

#21 Sep 25, 2013
"pathetic"
MOMMY

Hamilton, NY

#22 Sep 25, 2013
$12.99 Sals Barber Shop cuts hair $12.00 and they have 4 experienced barbers. Sal has cut hair for 35 yrs, Frank 30, Rick 20 and Paul 50. Military brass even goes there
Hair Stylist

Hamilton, NY

#23 Sep 25, 2013
concerned wrote:
Your kid would not sit still. Do me a favor and go somewhere else or buy a FlowBee http://www.flowbee.com/
beware

Syracuse, NY

#24 Oct 2, 2013
Again-nothing like starting your own post to get business. A flowbee would probably be the way to go??? Who talks about a 22 month old that won't stay still- Obviously an upstanding businessman!!! Only a matter of time with that attitude!
John

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Oct 2, 2013
Best haircut I ever had! I will definitely keep on going. The staff are professionals and the price is great!
Sarita

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Oct 2, 2013
John wrote:
Best haircut I ever had! I will definitely keep on going. The staff are professionals and the price is great!
I think to John, they grate their and do fabuloso ethica hair!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bud the Snitch? (Jan '10) 40 min James bask 12
Sunday Morning TonyD Izzo Griffo Fusco Wake UP ... 49 min Jason 45
Melanie Grzseik (Aug '14) 1 hr James bask 4
Renee Martineau and Clarence Turner 1 hr James bask 5
Clarence (bud) turner 2 hr James bask 3
inn at the beeches 2 hr Luigi 23
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pope Wonka III 6,501
365 accident 15 hr Wills 8

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages