Who teaches you white folks how to wi...

Who teaches you white folks how to wipe your asses?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Luther

Cantonment, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Cuz whoevah it iz, dey need sum lessuns.
Stephanie Dutcher

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2013
wid da tongue dat iz.
johnnymear

Dover, DE

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Luther, you should consider some basic education before you talk about anyone for any reason. And my guess is you have no idea how to wipe your own ass.
lmao

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2013
you bunch of fkn jigs lol
Tired and grouchy

Sherburne, NY

#7 Aug 28, 2013
I have a dream... We go back to the way it was in the 1950's. White women become out casts when they sleep with black men. Black men should be hunted down and tortured if they touch a white woman. Those were the days.
wishful

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Aug 28, 2013
I wish we could have voluntary segregation. I wish there were all white, black and hispanic communities and for thosenwho want to intermingle can have their own community. I wish for the day I never have to look at another minority again. I fear it will never come. (Feeling sad)
Luther

Cantonment, FL

#11 Aug 29, 2013
You crackers is crazy.

Couldn't wipe your own asses with a rag on a stick.
live free and happy

Torrance, CA

#12 Aug 29, 2013
wishful wrote:
I wish we could have voluntary segregation. I wish there were all white, black and hispanic communities and for thosenwho want to intermingle can have their own community. I wish for the day I never have to look at another minority again. I fear it will never come.(Feeling sad)
I wish for the day that i get a "get out of jail card for free for the day"
I'd wipe some ignorance and hate out
Tired and grouchy

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 29, 2013
live free and happy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish for the day that i get a "get out of jail card for free for the day"
I'd wipe some ignorance and hate out
Surprise surprise,a black man in jail.
Grumpy68

Huntersville, NC

#15 Aug 29, 2013
I told you yesterday ill wipe your ass, not lick it! Hopefully I get some requests before some has these posts deleted again!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 29, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
I told you yesterday ill wipe your ass, not lick it! Hopefully I get some requests before some has these posts deleted again!
I love how you retards try to act like you are someone else. My name is registered. You just look ignorant when you do that.
Wanda

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Aug 29, 2013
This is the sort of thread Topix was made for.
Luther

Cantonment, FL

#18 Aug 29, 2013
Yup.
Wanda wrote:
This is the sort of thread Topix was made for.
timely

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Aug 29, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
I told you yesterday ill wipe your ass, not lick it! Hopefully I get some requests before some has these posts deleted again!
Would you be interested in licking some azz?
Luther

Cantonment, FL

#20 Aug 29, 2013
not till you bidges lern to wipe
timely wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be interested in licking some azz?
and wash dat ting!
Grumpy68

Huntersville, NC

#21 Aug 29, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you retards try to act like you are someone else. My name is registered. You just look ignorant when you do that.
now you just look retarded for that comment. Do you really think I don't know this that your name is registered? And how much more ignorant can we be than you you welfare leaching scumbag family stalking, butt hurt jealous female that creates posts about a family non stop, one that your obviously jealous of that they want nothing to do with you or your child and your so saddened that you resort to topix to let all of Rome know how miserable you are. Please do explain who is more ignorant here.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 29, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> now you just look retarded for that comment. Do you really think I don't know this that your name is registered? And how much more ignorant can we be than you you welfare leaching scumbag family stalking, butt hurt jealous female that creates posts about a family non stop, one that your obviously jealous of that they want nothing to do with you or your child and your so saddened that you resort to topix to let all of Rome know how miserable you are. Please do explain who is more ignorant here.
You,obviously! I am not a welfare leaching scumbag. I work 7 days a week and live in N Rome. I have no idea what you mean by "butt hurt" so I don't know how to respond to that. Jealous of the scumbag,thieving,no good,South Rome living Bakers? I think not! Yes I will admit that I have a hatred for you dirty,nasty pieces of dog crap. I don't want you people in my child's life. I just truly enjoy harassing you. It breaks up the same sht different day boredom. I have actually been leaving you alone lately because I have been busy enjoying my summer. Screw with you later btches!
have to agree

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Aug 29, 2013
Hey grumpy68 the real grumpy68. Them Bakers and zamilleos are trash. Baby popping, prison living, thiefs, low lifes, spousal cheating, scumbags! Sandy thinks her shit don't stinks but you can smell her a mile away. saw her hubby's baby and da momma at welfare yesterday. DNA should be done and make him pay for that kid! It sure isn't da mommas husbands kid!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24 Aug 29, 2013
They keep producing those babies and denying them. Then they have the nerve to make fun of the baby mommas for being on welfare when they refuse to provide. I am sure Little Richards baby will be on the fare too. What a waste of our tax dollars. How can they honestly think anyone would be jealous of them?
have to agree

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Aug 29, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
They keep producing those babies and denying them. Then they have the nerve to make fun of the baby mommas for being on welfare when they refuse to provide. I am sure Little Richards baby will be on the fare too. What a waste of our tax dollars. How can they honestly think anyone would be jealous of them?
I am sure that kid will be! Jealous of WHAT???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turning Stone Promotions 14 min Point Place 16
Araiha Blanchard 37 min Shewanttobeme 1
Deana Barker (Jul '10) 47 min Ya ok 11
Rome police or fire 2 hr Sorry 3
Dianne Cole 2 hr Huh 3
What offices got an FBI search in Rome today? 2 hr Joey 9
what happened to Justin LaMay (Feb '12) 2 hr Lol 6

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages