Beans Burritto r u ok?

Beans Burritto r u ok?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Troll First Aid

Utica, NY

#1 May 9, 2014
just saw that in the past 20 hours you've posted on or started over 40 threads on Topix. this should be a red flag that something is seriously wrong with your mental state. some self evaluation might be in order so you can become a better and more positive person. The content of your posts aren't just sexual and juvenile but disturbingly frequent. Even though I could care less about your opinions, the pattern of behavior seems to stick out far more. might be time to seek out some serious professional help as I'm sure you aren't happy with who you are in nearly any way.
beans tostada

Cantonment, FL

#2 May 9, 2014
Beans is the King. A Real Class Act. Sure, maybe Beans goes out on a limb that NO ONE else would dare brave once in a while, but even if the crystal freezedried java is so FINE it blows Beans' mind! you understand~ Beans WILL MAINTAIN...
Troll First Aid wrote:
just saw that in the past 20 hours you've posted on or started over 40 threads on Topix. this should be a red flag that something is seriously wrong with your mental state. some self evaluation might be in order so you can become a better and more positive person. The content of your posts aren't just sexual and juvenile but disturbingly frequent. Even though I could care less about your opinions, the pattern of behavior seems to stick out far more. might be time to seek out some serious professional help as I'm sure you aren't happy with who you are in nearly any way.
Beans is the King, All Hail the King, All Hail Beans!!
Beans Buritto

Rome, NY

#3 May 9, 2014
my dear friend tostada
Yea Baby

Cape Coral, FL

#4 May 10, 2014
My Semen Drips From His Chin....
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#6 May 12, 2014
baby is a semen
troll a matic

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 12, 2014
Troll First Aid wrote:
hard to imagine someone's life being so pathetic & un-fulfilling that they'd spend so much time here doing what this poor sad loser does every single day. pitiful. but it's all so easily dismissed. imagine using that energy for something constructive....or not. he's just a poor diseased mongrel, should be treated with pity and kicked to the curb with the rest of the trash.
beans tostada

Cantonment, FL

#8 May 12, 2014
SHUT it!
troll a matic wrote:
<quoted text>hard to imagine someone's life ... with the rest of the trash.
yer well on your way to the county dump
Just a guest

Rome, NY

#9 May 12, 2014
troll a matic wrote:
<quoted text>hard to imagine someone's life being so pathetic & un-fulfilling that they'd spend so much time here doing what this poor sad loser does every single day. pitiful. but it's all so easily dismissed. imagine using that energy for something constructive....or not. he's just a poor diseased mongrel, should be treated with pity and kicked to the curb with the rest of the trash.
Love Beans, the glue that holds this place together.
Why do you care if it makes him or others happy.
He got a rise from you, dance puppet dance.
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#10 May 13, 2014
ty my friend just a guest
troll a matic

Syracuse, NY

#11 May 13, 2014
Just a guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Love Beans, the glue that holds this place together.
Why do you care if it makes him or others happy.
He got a rise from you, dance puppet dance.
"love"?... "glue"?... makes you "happy"? hard to imagine a life so un-fulfilled, so miserable that you define happiness this way but fine, by all means be "happy"! stand proud heros. this is the closest you'll ever get to dialog with other human beings. LOL
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#13 May 13, 2014
love it

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#14 May 13, 2014
I am glue. I am king of topix.
Beans Burritto

Penn Yan, NY

#15 May 14, 2014
im ok as long as Jose shoots that hot load in my buttttt....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#16 May 14, 2014
Beans Burritto wrote:
im ok as long as Jose shoots that hot load in my buttttt....
and i get to lick it back out.
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#17 May 14, 2014
plant your bean garden in honor of me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sing the chilles jingle to fanfarillo 19 min Indignant righteous 1
Fardas in rome jump people and snitch to get ou... 31 min Really 2
Do Rome cops do anything other than give ticket... 40 min Scum 5
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 1 hr TRUMP aint no chump 20
Inquiring mind 1 hr Joffy 3
Who is the best cop in Rome? (Nov '10) 1 hr Toronto88 97
corey decarr 2 hr holly 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance