I am in love with my "aunt"

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
In love

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2011
I have a couple of problems and don't know what to do......Problem #1:I am in love with my uncles gf of 13 years.Nobody knows this.Not even her.She's so sexy and drives me absolutely crazy.I think about her constantly.I'm on the verge of just telling everyone in the family how I feel.If given time,I know I can make her mine and she is the one I want to marry.My uncle treats her like crap.Constantly accusing her of cheating when in fact it's him that's cheating.I have proof of this and the entire family knows this.She doesn't though.She is a very black and white person and if you do her wrong just once,she will never speak to you again.It doesn't matter what it is.So I know if I show her the proof I have,she will leave him......Problem #2:My cousins and I are going to a family reunion out in Rochester on Saturday and one of my cousins says,"I'm gonna ask "Samantha" out on a date.Uncle "Shawn" doesn't deserve her"(not their real names).I almost crashed the car.Should I let the cat out of the bag and take any repercussions that come my way?
Anonymous

New York, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Go shoot yourself
In love

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2011
roman moronie wrote:
Go shoot yourself
Well,that wasn't very nice.Not a morning person are you,sunshine?
Must live in Taberg

Dover, DE

#5 Jul 25, 2011
if you like in Taberg, it is fine-(you can also date your sister, brother,1st cousin,aunt,uncle) If you like outside of Taberg, its BAD
Anonymous

Carthage, NY

#7 Jul 25, 2011
In love wrote:
I have a couple of problems and don't know what to do......Problem #1:I am in love with my uncles gf of 13 years.Nobody knows this.Not even her.She's so sexy and drives me absolutely crazy.I think about her constantly.I'm on the verge of just telling everyone in the family how I feel.If given time,I know I can make her mine and she is the one I want to marry.My uncle treats her like crap.Constantly accusing her of cheating when in fact it's him that's cheating.I have proof of this and the entire family knows this.She doesn't though.She is a very black and white person and if you do her wrong just once,she will never speak to you again.It doesn't matter what it is.So I know if I show her the proof I have,she will leave him......Problem #2:My cousins and I are going to a family reunion out in Rochester on Saturday and one of my cousins says,"I'm gonna ask "Samantha" out on a date.Uncle "Shawn" doesn't deserve her"(not their real names).I almost crashed the car.Should I let the cat out of the bag and take any repercussions that come my way?
Don't do it. Nothing good will come from it.
Jerry Jerry

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 25, 2011
sounds like a perfect way for a free trip to Stamford CT to be on Jerry or to NYC on Maury's dime.
sow police

AOL

#10 Jul 25, 2011
In love wrote:
Take your chances but dont be surprised of the outcome. I guess you wont know unless you try. If you show her proof your uncle is cheating you will have to face off with him. Send her a note without a name and let her in on whats going on. Step back and see what she does when your cousin asks. I bet she declines
dear abby

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 25, 2011
In love wrote:
How old are you?
I think your cousin knows that you are in "love" with your aunt and only said that to see what reaction they would get from you.
Do you really love her, have a crush on her, or simply feel sorry for her because the Uncle treats her poorly?
Either way it is best to not do anything, try to find someone else that you could have a relationship with that won't cause any family drama.
Anonymous

New York, NY

#13 Jul 25, 2011
Like I said earlier
Go shoot yourself
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 25, 2011
Slowly slide divide and conquer penetrate, her innocence that screams liquid!!!
really

New York, NY

#15 Jul 25, 2011
Eewwww do ya really want your uncles leftovers. Yuck that's just nasty. Not to mention morally wrong! In Taberg everyones doing everyone, family included. That doesn't make it ok. Find someone a family member hasn't already had yet......
your chair

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 25, 2011
dating your aunt is frowned upon in some citys.... (not taberg)
Earl Greed

Neversink, NY

#17 Jul 25, 2011
your chair wrote:
dating your aunt is frowned upon in some citys....(not taberg)
But not in Blossvale
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 25, 2011
While I wouldnt do what he wants, smarten up people, its NOT his aunt. It was his uncles wife/gf.
your chair

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jul 25, 2011
lol wrote:
While I wouldnt do what he wants, smarten up people, its NOT his aunt. It was his uncles wife/gf.
we know this...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Jul 27, 2011
Think... Three days and this kid is going to get show down by the woman he loves, alienate his family and get beat up by his uncle. Now that is an adventure. Good show

Location hidden

#21 Jul 27, 2011
shot down*
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jul 27, 2011
maybe his uncle will be freaky and want him to join them all in the sack...sounds like that kind of family!!

Location hidden

#23 Jul 27, 2011
lol
Anonymous

Carthage, NY

#25 Jul 30, 2011
In love wrote:
Did you make your feelings known? How did it go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kangas 12 min daily setinel 1
militiaman 34 min Friend of the MC 9
More cops leaving city PD....why 34 min LE 54
Rome Memorial Hospital 2 hr Illness 9
LOL! Utica changing its name to "WELFARE, NY"! 3 hr your mother 4
Sochia women: Hot or Not? 4 hr Secret Detective 1
Sl_ts of boonville 5 hr Graham_crackers 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance