Mark Petroski
Reason

Utica, NY

#45 Feb 9, 2010
The person using the name Jason Spoon is an imposter. He is using some real guys name to post crap because he is a coward and must have a little dick.
Jason Spoon

Champlain, NY

#46 Feb 9, 2010
LOL... That is hilarious!!! yes A little penis is the reason someone would use someone elses name. WOW the level of intellegance in Rome is HUGE!
a victim

Mooers, NY

#47 Feb 9, 2010
I was one of Marks victims he used me for what he needed on a personal level and a sexual level and then disappeard he should grow a pair and tell people when he does not want to see them anymore. Once he has no use for you its over you are history
Jilted lover

Mooers, NY

#48 Feb 10, 2010
a victim wrote:
I was one of Marks victims he used me for what he needed on a personal level and a sexual level and then disappeard he should grow a pair and tell people when he does not want to see them anymore. Once he has no use for you its over you are history
I totally agree with you he did the same thing to me.....He needs to be a man he doesn't know anything about having a grown up relationship.
CHEECHNCHONG

Champlain, NY

#49 Feb 10, 2010
You woman are strange you are taling about UNCLE FESTER RIGHT?? I would love to see what you girls looklike? What is wrong with you? He's a friggin weird o!
another ex lover

Plymouth, MN

#50 Feb 11, 2010
CHEECHNCHONG wrote:
You woman are strange you are taling about UNCLE FESTER RIGHT?? I would love to see what you girls looklike? What is wrong with you? He's a friggin weird o!
He got the magic love bone and knows how to sweet talk a lady...

What are you packing, limp toothpick?
Another Ex

Cortland, NY

#51 Feb 11, 2010
another ex lover wrote:
<quoted text>
He got the magic love bone and knows how to sweet talk a lady...
What are you packing, limp toothpick?
He does know how to sweet talk and get himself out of trouble doesn't he? Too bad his sweet talk just leaves you with a broken heart yet he never gets hurt.
Ex friend

Cortland, NY

#52 Feb 11, 2010
CHEECHNCHONG wrote:
You woman are strange you are taling about UNCLE FESTER RIGHT?? I would love to see what you girls looklike? What is wrong with you? He's a friggin weird o!
I've seen his ex wife and a handful of his girlfriends his taste in women is different none of them are raving beauties. When he has a chance at a decent women and a decent relationship he walks the other way.
wait a minute

United States

#53 Feb 11, 2010
are you sure we are talking about a guy named Mark? i met a guy in rome that sounds alot like this ! but his name was not Mark.He hangs out at Dematteos
Ex friend

Cortland, NY

#54 Feb 11, 2010
wait a minute wrote:
are you sure we are talking about a guy named Mark? i met a guy in rome that sounds alot like this ! but his name was not Mark.He hangs out at Dematteos
No, his name is Mark he primarily hangs out at the Colonial, Snubbing Post and Red Moon and his drink of choice is Budweiser
LOSERCHIC

Champlain, NY

#55 Feb 11, 2010
Another Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
He does know how to sweet talk and get himself out of trouble doesn't he? Too bad his sweet talk just leaves you with a broken heart yet he never gets hurt.
Broken heart you fat pig!! Shut up will you!! jesus F-ing christ get a life!
Westernville Chic

Cortland, NY

#57 Feb 11, 2010
LOSERCHIC wrote:
<quoted text>Broken heart you fat pig!! Shut up will you!! jesus F-ing christ get a life!
You are a loser what'd you do get involved with him. Bet you are the fat one.
I speak the truth

Mooers, NY

#58 Feb 11, 2010
SIMPLE AS 123 wrote:
<quoted text>Regretfully that means he was real drunk,and or stoned and forgot to go to the bathroom.He took a wiz while standing there at the bar.I think he`s got a rep for getting stinking drunk and or stoned,and of course he`s in love with himself.
Does not surprise me I am warning any woman to stay away from him, he is a drunk and a Narcissistic liar. Life revolves around him and him alone. Its all about Mark and his drinking..... He will act all sweet and nice in the beginning but once he has you in bed its all over.......... The man needs help!
MARSHALLEATSCHEE SE

Champlain, NY

#59 Feb 12, 2010
I WILL TWLL ON MARK... JUST ASK I WILL TELL ANYTHING!
too funny

Remsen, NY

#60 Feb 12, 2010
MARSHALLEATSCHEESE wrote:
I WILL TWLL ON MARK... JUST ASK I WILL TELL ANYTHING!
to all the people that reads this comment from (don marshall i eat cheese) its not really donny its someone using his name and blowing jeff race and his brother kenny race so they dont have to go back to jail for selling crack
Curious

Mooers, NY

#61 Feb 12, 2010
MARSHALLEATSCHEESE wrote:
I WILL TWLL ON MARK... JUST ASK I WILL TELL ANYTHING!
tell me all
ex friend

West Chazy, NY

#62 Feb 12, 2010
Ex friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen his ex wife and a handful of his girlfriends his taste in women is different none of them are raving beauties. When he has a chance at a decent women and a decent relationship he walks the other way.
yes he does
Ex friend

Mooers, NY

#63 Feb 13, 2010
ex friend wrote:
<quoted text>yes he does
Sounds like you have been hurt by him too
CassieG

Mooers, NY

#64 Feb 14, 2010
Did you read it. Now maybe you will stay away from him. I am the one he wants not you. You are with him all the time enough is enough.. You know who you are. Bet you won't want him now will you.
mark

Moravia, NY

#65 Feb 15, 2010
F you all!! now excuse me while I pee my pants!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
commander joe griffo 2 min Keep Watching 4
Milfs dating young giys 9 min Fun 2
Cheater scumbag Billie jo young 56 min Billy Jo Jim Bob 16
News Oneida County teen charged with having sex with... 58 min grow up adults 19
Court dantzler chrystal gallardo twins 1 hr Bahahahaha 5
Anyone know Donna Saccento? 1 hr BlkRoman315 1
Libs post 2 hr Litter bug 12

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages