Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“why hello there”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 19, 2013
All of those nights of talking, teasing, have come to this. I enter through the door of her home just a few short steps behind her, tension would be a nice way to describe what was in the air. I stood in her doorway, holding her child, not knowing where to go from here. I watch intently as she lays her son on the couch, she stands and looks at me with an eye of almost shame. She whispers, "just lay her at the other end, the bedroom is full of other kids right now." She darts away down the hall as I cross the living room. She reappears behind me holding two blankets as I remove the shoes and jackets from both kids. "My cousin is in the end bedroom over there. We live together." That look still shadowing through her eyes. "It's nice in here", I say, in an attempt to relax her. "My room is down here." I follow her down the hall as I watch her hair rise and fall across her shoulders as she walks. Just an hour ago it pinned up to meet the standards of the job we left behind for the night. I can hear the drum of my heart, feel the fear and excitement course through me. It's not like we haven't experienced each other before, but never away from work. Never where we could take our time and actually BE together. As we pass a door on the left, she begins to slow. She stops at the end of the hall, turns and says "just go in there, it's a little cramped, but make yourself comfortable and I'll be right in." She turns and goes through the door to the right, I step through into her room. There's a small light lit in the window next to the bed that is pushed up against the wall. To the left of that sits a red couch. I sit and wait, but not for long. The door opens and she enters. She had changed from her work clothes into some more casual attire. Even in its simplicity, she was stunning. That look of shame was gone, and in its place was a look of hunger. She closes the door behind her and gives me this half smile that even in the dim light couldn't be missed. "why are you still dressed?" she says with little giggle mixed in. "I didn't want to make it to easy on you" I reply. She makes her way towards me, out eyes never leaving each others gaze. Standing before me is pure beauty, all natural, uninhibited. Her smile grows as she spins and sits next to me in a smooth fluid motion, landing right on my left side with her right leg over my lap and an arm around me. I can feel her breath on my neck as she leans in closer and whispers "so, you're going to make me work for it?" Before I could speak, her soft lips were against mine. I could taste her passion as we kissed, out tongues dancing with each other. Darting from soft, to firm, to the occasional biting of lips. She pulls herself on top of me, straddling me completely while still kissing me. My hands find her lower back as I pull her into me. She pushes back a little, and with her devilish smile, places her hands against my chest and pushes herself off and down to the floor. I can see the gold in her eyes dance as she stares up at me, her hands dragging down my chest until the get to my pants. Pulling at the waist, she all but rips them off of me. Her smile grows as she sees that I'm already ready for her. My heart is pounding in my chest as I look down into the face of my angel, my savior. Never taking her eyes off from mine, she removes everything that could get in her way of what she wanted. I was to lost in what seemed like perfection to fight it anyhow. I could feel the heat in her hands on my thighs as she slid slowly closer to me. Pausing in the moment to let her hands take me in, across my stomach and up my chest and back down again. The smile that graced her delicious lips became bigger as she brought herself to me. Her hands working over my skin as she takes me into her mouth. The sparkle in her eyes dance in the low light as she tries to fit it all in. I hear her breath disappear momentarily as she tries harder to get all the way down. "it doesn't fit" she giggles.

“why hello there”

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2013
She returns to my hardened cock, taking it back in. Teasing, and licking, worshiping it. She stands up in front of me and pulls her shirt off revealing what I've been patiently waiting to see in person. Being that this was a work affair prior, I hadn't had the pleasure of seeing this goddess in her entirety other than in picture. The pictures did not do her justice. I could feel the smile grow on my face as she stared at me, watching me watch her as she pulled her pants off as well. Thousands of thoughts and jolts of energy surging through me, and all I can murmur is "wow". She smiles and giggles a little as she climbs on me, stopping to pull my shirt off. We kiss deeply as she moves her hips to align herself. I can feel her smile as she realizes that I'm right where I need to be, and she starts to lower herself down. I feel her hands tense on my shoulders and hear that familiar gasp as she impales herself with my rock hard cock. Lowering herself slowly at first, stopping about halfway down, then relaxing enough to allow herself to fall the rest of the way on it. I hold her ass still and rock my hips to push the last little bit in and I'm rewarded with another gasp. Leaving one hand on her ass, I push her against me in the middle of her back and kiss her deeply as she starts to slowly grind her hips against mine. I match her movement with a slow roll of my hips. She pushes into the kiss harder to muffle herself as she struggles to stay quiet as our movement intensify. It was in this moment, right here, that I dropped any thought that this isn't who I should be with. Right then is when I realized that she was my future, and that I would do whatever I needed to show her that. With that new found thought came a burst of passion. I pulled her against me hard and stood with her still on me, spun and set her back on the couch. I kissed her deeply again as I thrust deep and hard into her. I whispered into her ear, "are you ready for what I promised?" "Oh God yes" is all she could mumble. I slid out of her slowly, kissing her neck as I did. Down to her collar bone, to her right breast. Taking her nipple into my mouth, feeling it stiffen under my tongue. Then to the left. I kiss my way down her stomach, slowly working my way to her sex. I kiss the inside of her right thigh and slowly work my way over to the left, teasing her clit on the way by, and then back. Down one side and up the other, and then finally tasting her. Taking her into my mouth, my tongue working its way around every edge of her folds. I can feel her clit swelling in my mouth as I slowly work my way up to it. I encircle it, worshiping it like the queen that it is. Darting my tongue down to taste her, I can feel the muscles tensing, her hips rocking slowly under me. Her breathing deepens, long, deep breaths with whimpers that escape now and then. Hips rocking harder against my mouth as I devour her pussy with my mouth and tongue, my hands caressing her spectacular breasts. Her stomach tenses and her hips slam against me, her hands holding my head at first and then pulling me away. She lays, twitching and breathing heavy, still holding my head. I kiss her thighs lightly and giggle lightly as I watch her pussy still contracting. She lightens the grip on my head and I kiss my way back up her beautiful body, sliding my still hard cock into her now wetter hole. Burying myself all the way in as I kiss her neck. I can feel her hands digging against my back. Thrusting deep and hard, but not to fast. I can feel myself growing in excitement. She whispers in my ear "Do it, fill me". I increase the speed, long, deep thrusts. I've reached that point where instinct takes over completely. Deep, hard, fast. It comes as I bury myself into her, she bites my shoulder and pulls me in. I fall onto her, our bodies spent, both breathing heavy. "I told you I could do better than what we had, just needed the time" I grin to her. "I guess you weren't kidding" she giggled back to me.
lee

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2013
you need to go out and get a fkn job or something, wow get a life
umm

Farmington, CT

#4 Jun 19, 2013
He has a job and a professional one at that. Just because someone likes to write your going to knock them ?
hmm

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2013
I found it interesting I say keep writing
hmm

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jun 19, 2013
And yea don't knock someone that likes to write, have u seen how many copies of 50 shares of grey sold.
hmm

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Shades
Ha Ha Ha

Dover, DE

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Anyone can cut & paste & call themselves a writter...
umm

Farmington, CT

#9 Jun 19, 2013
I agree I enjoyed this story indeed. Keep writing
cleaner

Springfield, NJ

#10 Jun 19, 2013
Keep writing i am *working off right now smasss ppl
hmm

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jun 19, 2013
I've followed this thread from the beginning and that's what makes this interesting , as far as I've read from other posts this is based on two peoples lives and the events that followed. Its real and not just some made up story and that's why its interesting. You don't like it don't read it, simply as that
John

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Cleaner loves it.
SaltyNuts

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 19, 2013
if this wasn't taken off nothing should be removed from topix! wow!
wow

Farmington, CT

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Salty nuts you've been spreading your douchness all over these forums lately . Go away
Jinkies

Newington, CT

#15 Jun 19, 2013
why are there so many kids in this chicks house? How erotic is it when u got to step over sleeping children to bang some broad in a broom closet? I would've liked a more sensual description of this female, instead of her surroundings. from the picture that was painted I'm assuming she has 5 or more kids, lives in an apartment, with a relative, more than likely white trash, and loves to F$ck. Not sure I would've eaten it, but probably would slam her bum.

“why hello there”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 19, 2013
Jinkies wrote:
why are there so many kids in this chicks house? How erotic is it when u got to step over sleeping children to bang some broad in a broom closet? I would've liked a more sensual description of this female, instead of her surroundings. from the picture that was painted I'm assuming she has 5 or more kids, lives in an apartment, with a relative, more than likely white trash, and loves to F$ck. Not sure I would've eaten it, but probably would slam her bum.
my apologies jinkies, this chapter will actually be further in the book and I forgot that she doesn't get described here. As far as the kids, she has 2, and there are a couple others sleeping in a bedroom. Thank you though, because I can see it in my head, but obviously left out some needed details for my readers. I'll fix it
Tense

Ithaca, NY

#17 Jun 19, 2013
Another thing, hardened, you keep switching from past tense to present tense in your wrting. You should keep it all present.

“why hello there”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Tense wrote:
Another thing, hardened, you keep switching from past tense to present tense in your wrting. You should keep it all present.
thank you. It's been a long time since I've done any formal writing, so I need to hear what I'm doing wrong. It was also 5 in the morning.. Lol
Jinkies

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 19, 2013
I was never much for constructive criticism myself. I would ask that if you plan on writing more lengthy chapters to please skip lines to ease reader eye strain.

Id like to be able to imagine her ass as round and firm as the plumpest Georgia peach, comparable in every way right down the juices. You nibble her right cheek ever so slightly, tasting the slight saltiness, and leaving the smallest of marks, like the sheen on an apple. She moans in delight as you brand her. Tonight she is yours, and yours alone.

“why hello there”

Location hidden

#20 Jun 19, 2013
I don't know how to double space on here Junkies. Not without wasting available character's. And yes, her ass is fabulous. She is the love of my life, and I find perfection in all of her.. Well, except for the ending. But she made her choice, and that's ok. I'll right more later, maybe pick a different point in the story...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Kirk 37 min Lol 4
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 3 hr DA POPE 34
Catfishing spots 3 hr Crusaderer 21
Who is the best cop in Rome? (Nov '10) 8 hr Damn 99
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 8 hr Scabies queen haha 19
Michael Widrig Jr., 34, is 9 hr toof fairy 2
toby wilson 10 hr klicked up mark 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance