David Miller 28 Died Sunday Auto Accident

Posted in the Rome Forum

So Sad

Rome, NY

#1 May 6, 2014
Very sad I didn't know him well but heard he was a Great Guy! Thruway crash Left him Dead!:(
so sad

Rome, NY

#2 May 7, 2014
So Sad wrote:
Very sad I didn't know him well but heard he was a Great Guy! Thruway crash Left him Dead!:(
He was in the middle of a 3 lane highway, SP said there were NO cars in the area and have no idea why he was just standing in the road
NotALocal

Rome, NY

#3 May 7, 2014
I feel even worse for the driver.
so sad

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 7, 2014
NotALocal wrote:
I feel even worse for the driver.
Especially if it was suicide , just like the couple on the train tracks those 3 conductors will probably never be the same .......if going to do it, do it without making anyone else part of it
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#5 May 8, 2014
trying to hitch a ride?
Sara Jane

Kingsport, TN

#6 May 25, 2014
David was an awesome man. I met him in Tennessee. The only ccomfort I have in this is knowing he is finally at peace. No more addiction...no more searching. ..no more pain. He's with God. ..and this boy was a true believer. We prayed and we talked with God. I truly loved him...I will forever miss him. My heart is broken.
so sad

Rome, NY

#7 May 26, 2014
is the vehicle alright?
dangg

Rome, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2014
this sucks he was awesome he was prolly just trying to hitch a ride or having a mental break trying to commit suicide i know he might of did it out of anger or sadness and if he had another chance he wouldent of done it i maybe ten years younger but we used to adventure
eddie haskell complex

Rome, NY

#9 Jun 6, 2014
what exactly is a miller?
non ya

Quincy, MA

#10 Jun 7, 2014
dangg wrote:
this sucks he was awesome he was prolly just trying to hitch a ride or having a mental break trying to commit suicide i know he might of did it out of anger or sadness and if he had another chance he wouldent of done it i maybe ten years younger but we used to adventure
Ya real awesome guy who was only thinking about himself ...you want to commit suicide then do it with involving some innocent person, the truck driver didn't deserve this David was just selfish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is hiring? 16 min swiper 3
Census 1 hr Tax man 1
NYS Child support thieves 14 hr Allen 89
75gallon fish tank for sale Thu justsaying 1
Smokers lose to the dogs Thu seeiteveryday 9
News Congressman Shrugs Off Dreamers' Patriotism, Sa... May 20 spud 3
Why are tests scores so low at RFA May 20 thinkaboutit 148
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE