anyone selling/trading airsoft guns o...
Joe Campbell

Stevens Point, WI

#23 Jun 29, 2013
Joe Campbell wrote:
I have a Steyr AUG AEG full metal gearbox that I don't use anymore. Willing to sell for cheap. Bought it for 89.99 from AirSplat. 350 FPS, full auto/semi auto trigger, hardly used with battery, charger and magazine. Quite accurate as well.
emaIl me at [email protected] if you're interested.
Brent

Cleveland, OH

#24 Aug 12, 2013
complaining

Utica, NY

#25 Aug 15, 2013
no one
Matt

Roselle, IL

#28 Sep 3, 2013
I have a g&g cm16 raider, with 2 300 round hi caps, tight bore, 2 batteries and a smart charger
Rob

Toronto, Canada

#29 Oct 10, 2013
I'm selling never used g&g cm16 carbine with charger BB's face mask for 250 obo txt at 6478685233 if interested
Rob

Toronto, Canada

#30 Oct 10, 2013
I'm selling never used g&g cm16 carbine with charger BB's face mask for 250 obo txt at 6478685233 if interested or email at [email protected] toronto buyer plz no paypal just cash
Candy man

Antioch, TN

#31 Nov 15, 2013
I am interested in this gun u have if you still have it txt me at 6157754302
Trade aug

Morristown, NJ

#33 Dec 7, 2013
Im willing to trade an electric aug for a gas blowback pistol with at least two mags and co2 i. The mags already! Only in the Nj area close to me
patrick

United States

#36 May 23, 2014
I'm trying to sell my r74 pulse rifle for 80 dollars it works great accuracy good up close and mid range post sights back sights ajustable holds 520 bbs to a magazine smooth metal inside barrel
Fixture.
patrick

United States

#37 May 23, 2014
Only thing it is missing is the battery charger so 80 is a good price I think retail value at 145$.
braydon1999

Washington Court House, OH

#38 Jun 13, 2014
I have a nice m16 for the l96
Eli Bremner

Durham, NC

#42 Mar 15, 2015
I have a high powered sniper with a full metal body that shoots around 390-410 fps and a stinger p311 that shoots around 315-335 I am willing to trade the whole package for a fully automatic electric assault rifle
CHRIS

Parrottsville, TN

#43 Apr 28, 2015
I NED A M16 airport gun I have a htc one x I will trad and I live in TN
justsaying

Syracuse, NY

#45 Apr 28, 2015
If your looking for a great place to play paintball check out AAA paintball in castanta, staff is very friendly and professional.
Billy

Antelope, CA

#49 Jun 4, 2015
that 1 that enjoys candy wrote:
if anyone one is selling or trading any airsoft guns gear or anything else please post!!
Do you still have the guns
IanTCunningham

Unionville, TN

#52 Jan 7, 2016
if anyone one is selling or trading any airsoft guns gear or anything else please post!!
I have an Elite Force 4crs full metal shoots at about 435fps with a rof of 25 very little use 250$ also have matching gas blowback eliteforce 1911
blatien

Hartselle, AL

#53 Feb 2, 2016
i got a air soft shotgun like think about to trade it
blatien

Dover, DE

#54 Feb 2, 2016
blatien wrote:
<quoted text>
i got a air soft shotgun like think about to trade it
I have a nice sandbox all you 2 year olds can play in as long as you don't throw the sand...GROIW UP little kids!
blackpanther19

Orono, Canada

#57 May 11, 2016
rebel without a cause wrote:
Sry to say your waisting your money for a dieing off sport.For one most of the airsoft guns are made of cheap platic that brakes very easy and whos wants to plat with airsoft guns lol.Get a paintball gun and be a man stop being scared go to war club and play with me and the big boys..lol i hope your no older than 13
Dude have you ever played airsoft ppl that play airsoft want to play because its more realistic to the real thing who wants to run around with balls that have paint in them. Airsoft is more fun cause you don't have to worry about getting paint on you so you can't hide airsoft is more fun when it's a mistorey to when you get in contact with someone and there's more Feilds to play at
Kalebspeck

Purcell, OK

#59 Jul 2, 2016
I have a non working sniper rifle and a pink sidearm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather 34 min Good 14
DDSO Protest Where was Brindisi? 36 min Yep 17
where or where is charity 39 min Matt 14
Any Colored Deputy Sheriffs or County Employed ... 2 hr Truth 8
BEANS BURRITO Resurfaces, Puts In A Lot of Wor... 3 hr beans tostada 1
are Trump and Kim jonj ??? Italians 3 hr beans tostada 4
Trouble makers 5 hr Spencer 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance