anyone selling/trading airsoft guns o...

anyone selling/trading airsoft guns or gear. im interested!

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
that 1 that enjoys candy

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2011
if anyone one is selling or trading any airsoft guns gear or anything else please post!!
roberta mocciola

Brownfield, ME

#2 Aug 2, 2011
i have two m4's and a full mask! m4's are full/semi auto... i'd sell for $170... one m4 is full metal, the other one just plastic. full metal m4 has about 380 fps, and 100-110 foot range. plastic m4 has about 270 fps, and 40-60 foot range, both in great condition, so is the full mask.
steve

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2011
i have a really nice mp5k by echo 1 and a full facemask

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 17, 2011
that 1 that enjoys candy wrote:
if anyone one is selling or trading any airsoft guns gear or anything else please post!!
Hey there,

Airrattle .com is my favorite site, I've been ordering from them for 1 1/2 years and I've never had a single problem. They have great prices,good inventory,and they get new guns and accessories every week plus their costumer service is some of the best out there.The only bad thing about them is the fact that they Exagerate Fps EX. They said my JG g3 shoots 400+ when its really around 330-350 stock.

Dardanos Porter
rebel without a cause

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 17, 2011
Sry to say your waisting your money for a dieing off sport.For one most of the airsoft guns are made of cheap platic that brakes very easy and whos wants to plat with airsoft guns lol.Get a paintball gun and be a man stop being scared go to war club and play with me and the big boys..lol i hope your no older than 13
1st Urban Ranger Division

Manchester, NH

#6 Dec 2, 2011
I have a custom AEG M14 will sell for $450
1st Urban Ranger Division

Manchester, NH

#7 Dec 2, 2011
Email

spartanfletcher@gmail.com
airsoft

Hamilton, NY

#8 Dec 2, 2011
I know there is a guy at the Rodmill Indoor Market that has airsoft stuff. His booth is just as you go in the door. They are open Saturday and Sunday 10 to 4 at 530 Harbor Way just off East Dominick St.
hey

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jan 12, 2012
i have a m16 swat style airsoft metal gun with glasses bullet proof vest if ur interested email me at hinsdale5387@yahoo.com
zach

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Hey, I have a we-tech scar l gas blowback for $300. Just email me at zachybarra123@gmail.com
Jared

Ithaca, NY

#13 Dec 29, 2012
I have a fully customized m4. Mostly done up with magpul inside and out. Gun is very expensive. I just want to see what people want to trade.
Hunter

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2013
H and k full metal idk fps but really good smith and west co2 380 fps shot gun comes whith shells h and k battery
Tylerbenton

Lawrenceville, GA

#15 Apr 13, 2013
I have a Chicago style Thompson and a l96 sniper
Tylerbenton

Lawrenceville, GA

#16 Apr 13, 2013
I have a Chicago style Thompson and a l96 interested
Brendan kortz

Dowling, MI

#17 Apr 20, 2013
I have a full metal 500 fps
Sniper its normally $200 but im selling for $120
Ricky Ames

Leawood, KS

#18 May 27, 2013
Hey I have a full metal AK47 It has 400fps and I am willing to trade for a full auto/semi auto gun (Plz if you wan't to contact me message me on youtube I am CODbeastp because i'm on there all day)
Brady Balcao

Stockton, CA

#19 May 29, 2013
I have 500 fps co2 pistol and I wil include a co2 cartridge
Redhead4lyf

Gaithersburg, MD

#20 May 31, 2013
I have a Ruger 10/22 with an ati strikefirce stock and 8 high cap mags plus more. I am very interested in trading for a M4 model aeg. Either do an even trade if you actually have nice gear or trade plus cash. If anyone is interested hit me up at redhead4lyf@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Brian Smith

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#21 Jun 2, 2013
It is a electric fully automatic AEG. It has very few scratches. Has an adjustable stock. Has a n adjustable stock. Comes with a barrel un-clogger, a flashlight, a front grip, an a strap! Includes its original battery and a charger for it. Also includes a pair of free airsoft glasses!!!
Joe Campbell

Stevens Point, WI

#22 Jun 29, 2013
I have a Steyr AUG AEG full metal gearbox that I don't use anymore. Willing to sell for cheap. Bought it for 89.99 from AirSplat. 350 FPS, full auto/semi auto trigger, hardly used with battery, charger and magazine. Quite accurate as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know crystal jeagers??? (Oct '11) 54 min News 46
WTF at Staley 1 hr RCSD 4
Asteroid near miss 1 hr Go back to school 7
Alessa likes woman beaters 4 hr Waste 10
Did Senator Joe Griffo get arrested for buying ... (Jun '13) 6 hr names 33
WD holdings--romes new slumlords! (Nov '15) 6 hr real life 6
Abandonment 6 hr Sickness 20

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance