Who is this Francor
Principal Lampman

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Why does this know it all think that he is more intelligent than everybody else. This clown not only offers his useless insight in this forum but the Utica one as well. Here is one for you Professor Frankor , when you were on the school board why....did you build that mistake of a high school on the base. What a stupid move ! The taxpayers will be paying for your stupidity for years to come ...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2013
You obviously have a grudge going on here.

He's entitled to his opinions, and actually he's one of the more interesting posters here. After all, do we want this entire forum to be nothing more than "who's cheatin' on who" and "where be da best drug spots"?

As for that damned new "Desperately Needed!!!" high school - yeah, we were stampeded into that whole sorry deal, I agree with you. Francor wasn't personally responsible, however. I hope you don't take after only him with the tar and feathers.

It'll be nice to have some real discussion here, rather than the usual juvenile antics. What say you?
matt

Moravia, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Fancor thinks he know is ALL! He is realy one of the biggest AHOLES on here next to Joe Sal of James Street!
Principal Lampman

Moravia, NY

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Maybe if all the OVERPAID Teachers would WORK! the Rome taxpayers could get a break! Fire ALL ROME teachers & get some that want to teach for less than 80000 a year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sochia women: Hot or Not? 30 min Telling the truth 3
If you had one person to say you're sorry to (Dec '10) 31 min Pass the tissues 19
Anyone know a Homie named dan coleman, original... 1 hr Saddam 5
militiaman 2 hr Major 16
Mr P Blake come out 3 hr big mike 5
so nice rome topix died 4 hr One Nation One La... 9
Robert mosher 6 hr Yup 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages