RPD watches as 50 motorcyclists go th...

RPD watches as 50 motorcyclists go through red light

Posted in the Rome Forum

Not right

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2013
That girl cop seen 50 motorcyclists go through a red light earlier today on blvd and does nothing about it. The first 10made the green light but the rest went through red light for about 30seconds screwing up traffic on the blvd as the motorcyclists themselves almost got ran over by about 2 or 3 vehicles. Tell motorcyclists to watch out for vehicles, laws, and other rules our society lives by. The girl cop was sitting still front row seat at red light blocked by motorcyclists and she turns off blvd to go opposite way. How do you explain this?! I mean if they can get away with that and nothing being done, maybe we all should remember that the next time one of those vultures pulls us over!
pam

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Not right wrote:
That girl cop seen 50 motorcyclists go through a red light earlier today on blvd and does nothing about it. The first 10made the green light but the rest went through red light for about 30seconds screwing up traffic on the blvd as the motorcyclists themselves almost got ran over by about 2 or 3 vehicles. Tell motorcyclists to watch out for vehicles, laws, and other rules our society lives by. The girl cop was sitting still front row seat at red light blocked by motorcyclists and she turns off blvd to go opposite way. How do you explain this?! I mean if they can get away with that and nothing being done, maybe we all should remember that the next time one of those vultures pulls us over!
It was a funeral you jack hole
SCUMBAG

New Hartford, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Go get a job and stay out of trouble. Crybaby and moron.
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 6, 2013
A motorcyclist from the area was killed last week. Common sense it was a funeral procession which is allowed to travel through intersections that way. Stop looking for things to cry about and grow up. The world is not against you.
put the fun in funeral

Tully, NY

#7 Aug 6, 2013
kind of ironic that the deceased met his maker with his reckless and illegal actions while riding his motorized 2 wheeled dick substitute and how his colleagues salute him by doing the same. best to be careful and obey the laws when i'm on the road. should you follow in the deceased's skid marks i'll spray the guts off my bumper and then have dinner. no problem.
ok get it

New York, NY

#8 Aug 6, 2013
put the fun in funeral wrote:
kind of ironic that the deceased met his maker with his reckless and illegal actions while riding his motorized 2 wheeled dick substitute and how his colleagues salute him by doing the same. best to be careful and obey the laws when i'm on the road. should you follow in the deceased's skid marks i'll spray the guts off my bumper and then have dinner. no problem.
Computer tough guy,what next, your going to drink expired milk.
AFFA

New York, NY

#9 Aug 6, 2013
You're pathetic. Grow up.
put the fun in funeral

Tully, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2013
ok get it wrote:
<quoted text>Computer tough guy,what next, your going to drink expired milk.
LOL good one! i rarely drink milk though. doesn't go well with road pizza.
your a dickbag

Herkimer, NY

#12 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>LOL good one! i rarely drink milk though. doesn't go well with road pizza.
normally people honor the fallen by doing something the fallen would have loved or enjoyed. he was an avid rider. safe rider or otherwise(not for your judgement unless your the man above and bitch that you are not!) so why dont we post our real name on here so we all know who it is so when you pass we can honor you by doing what you enjoyed.. sitting at home in our underwear, unemployed with tons of time on our hands bashing your ass on topix! make sure you spell your nam for me correctly so that way i can honor the right man/woman correctly on here! i wouldnt want to get anything wrong when i do! a$$hole!
you are not right

Woburn, MA

#13 Aug 6, 2013
Hey asphole, it was a funeral procession. The courtesy also goes for cars in a funeral procession line. Stop being a whiny jerk. Get over it! Better yet, S H U T U P!!
whywhywhy

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2013
Why do bikers right on cars ass, seems there is no mind for safe distance, is it drafting or something. I would think if I tailgated them in a car like they do me , they would be upset?
stfu

New York, NY

#15 Aug 6, 2013
If there is only one female police officer in Rome then she is the same one that gave me a ticket a few months ago (that I deserved) and she is one of the nicest cops I've ever talked to.
put the fun in funeral

Tully, NY

#17 Aug 6, 2013
your a dickbag wrote:
<quoted text>
normally people honor the fallen by doing something the fallen would have loved or enjoyed. he was an avid rider. safe rider or otherwise(not for your judgement unless your the man above and bitch that you are not!) so why dont we post our real name on here so we all know who it is so when you pass we can honor you by doing what you enjoyed.. sitting at home in our underwear, unemployed with tons of time on our hands bashing your ass on topix! make sure you spell your nam for me correctly so that way i can honor the right man/woman correctly on here! i wouldnt want to get anything wrong when i do! a$$hole!
woo hoo topix balls! hehehehe breathe through your nose lil dog. you're droolin'.
put the fun in funeral

Tully, NY

#18 Aug 6, 2013
your a dickbag wrote:
<quoted text>
honor you say? i prefer to honor the folks in the truck that the deceased almost took with him on his suicide ride.
advice

New York, NY

#20 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>honor you say? i prefer to honor the folks in the truck that the deceased almost took with him on his suicide ride.
See someone about your misplaced fantasy of right and wrong. I will bet your the first call the police when anything makes you insecure or feel wronged.
scums

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 7, 2013
stfu just liked looking at her breasts while she wrote the ticket!
put the fun in funeral

Tully, NY

#23 Aug 7, 2013
advice wrote:
<quoted text>See someone about your misplaced fantasy of right and wrong. I will bet your the first call the police when anything makes you insecure or feel wronged.
...and you're not the first moron who can't formulate a complete sentence or correctly differentiate the use of the words "you're" and "your". now get back to work. cleanup on aisle 4!
crazed

Rome, NY

#24 Aug 7, 2013
coke head bikers can do whatever they want in rome.......cause the cops are coke heads too....thats why it takes the f.b.i to catch dealers in this city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You are to blame 6 min Bozo Burrito 17
Used Tampon 7 min Bozo Burrito 4
Steve Wilkes 13 min Mrsa 2
Holly and Donna evanciew 26 min Karie 11
Crm rental management 56 min Joho 8
Heather Stedman 58 min Joho 6
Raul Rivera 1 hr Hola Killer Pig 1
Denny’s butt slapped waitress 2 hr BEANS BURRITO 43

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance