Police search for suspects after assault, robbery of Rome store owner

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: WKTV 40

Police are investigating after they say a store owner in the city of Rome was assaulted and robbed as he was closing up Wednesday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help

Rome, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Find these POS.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Robbing Bill's Variety?? That's messed up.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 16, 2012
It is messed up. Bill and Cookie are great people.
Posse

Nashua, NH

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Nobody is safe in Rome NY
Carry a weapon and feed the meth heads lead
him

Watertown, NY

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Rick Caporilla don tis

Location hidden

#6 Nov 16, 2012
We should all donate toward a reward for information leading to the arrest of these two scumbag druggies. Extra for the return of Cookies personal belongings. I hear they got some things she can NEVER replace. Sentimental items.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Maybe they took any money and ditched the purse. They wouldn't want to be seen carrying it. People should keep an eye out in that area. Check your bushes and garbage cans. You know how happy that would make her?
Iguess

New York, NY

#8 Nov 16, 2012
I guess the cops hangingout in kennedy area does no good, had in your badges, too many of you's do nothing
Wtf

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 16, 2012
him wrote:
Rick Caporilla don tis
Wanna get off his junk? He's made a ton of mistakes but holy crap! Back off!!
him

Watertown, NY

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Any relation to the taxi cab Robberies that so far eman unsolved? Seems VERY brazen , especially for Rome!! I would be money this is either Cocaine fueled or Meth as hat seems to be making a huge surge to the area. Rome is def changing for the worse. Has to be someone who is famialiar to the area and a serious Druggie.
him

Watertown, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Says to men, just like the Pizza Delivery guy! I would seriously bet there is a great possiblility they are the same people that just changed their MO as the Pizza Thing is played out.
TAXPAyER

Rome, NY

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Grumpy68 wrote:
We should all donate toward a reward for information leading to the arrest of these two scumbag druggies. Extra for the return of Cookies personal belongings. I hear they got some things she can NEVER replace. Sentimental items.
Maybe YOU sould donate a reward!
TAXPAyER

Rome, NY

#13 Nov 17, 2012
him wrote:
Any relation to the taxi cab Robberies that so far eman unsolved? Seems VERY brazen , especially for Rome!! I would be money this is either Cocaine fueled or Meth as hat seems to be making a huge surge to the area. Rome is def changing for the worse. Has to be someone who is famialiar to the area and a serious Druggie.
OR..it could be one of the 100's of criminals that get released EVERY YEAR from the prisions ^ STAY in ROME! Or one of the scumbags families!
TAXPAyER

Rome, NY

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Iguess wrote:
I guess the cops hangingout in kennedy area does no good, had in your badges, too many of you's do nothing
Your point would be great , but they didn't get ROBBED in kennedy areana Parking lot!\
so sad

New York, NY

#15 Nov 17, 2012
When i heard the news I couldn't believe it. They are two of the sweetest people ever! I hope the police catch them, I'm so sick of the scum around here!
TAXPAyER

Rome, NY

#16 Nov 17, 2012
so sad wrote:
When i heard the news I couldn't believe it. They are two of the sweetest people ever! I hope the police catch them, I'm so sick of the scum around here!
getRID of the PRISIONS & we can GET RID OF THE PTISION SCUM!
Joe Sal 1212

New York, NY

#17 Nov 17, 2012
The Rome Cops couldn't catch a cold leg alone the culprits who committed this act.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2012
TAXPAyER wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe YOU sould donate a reward!
I would give a hundred dollars for info leading to their arrest. I love Bill and Cookie and know that this could happen to anyone,anywhere. No one is safe from these druggies. They are esculating. Now they are not afraid to assault someone. What next a knife or gun? By the way,Cookies purse was found in someones back yard.
fed up

Rome, NY

#19 Nov 17, 2012
let me know who did this and i'll save us all alot of money
When in Rome

Nashua, NH

#20 Nov 17, 2012
They just lost Randy.....
Lets find out who did this and show them you can't get away with this....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need to get in touch with mizz nosey for S-E-X;... 46 min Luther 1
Fusco closes planning department (Aug '13) 3 hr commenting 10
shooting on floyed ave? 5 hr Dean 285
Depak Busch, MD Floyd Ave. 6 hr mama june 8
New recycling bins 6 hr Just LookingGrumpy68 24
Wisconsin wants the BIG CHEESE 6 hr Picky picky 2
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 6 hr Hilson 99
rfa beats proctor 43-21 6 hr knightnews 13
Get a job!!! 8 hr mama june 13
best sex partner in rome (Aug '11) 8 hr mama june 105