hot moms in rome
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
you there

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2010
has anyone noticed that there are some danm hot moms in rome ? im not talkin trailer trash 18 year old crack hossss ! im talkin like moms in there 30s & 40s who look like there in there 20s! the ones the avrege guy cant touch. so danm hott
Iknow

Frisco, TX

#2 Jan 17, 2010
Oh you must be talking about the skanky sluts at legends. Great place to catch something!!
Presto Print MAN

Chazy, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2010
you there wrote:
has anyone noticed that there are some danm hot moms in rome ? im not talkin trailer trash 18 year old crack hossss ! im talkin like moms in there 30s & 40s who look like there in there 20s! the ones the avrege guy cant touch. so danm hott
Ed Arcuri's wife. She's actually late 40's I think. I know she has two grown boys. You won't find her at Legends that's for sure. Beauty, class and brains. Shes unbelievable and untouchable so don't even attempt go there.
Whats your point anyway?
cant touch that

Rouses Point, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2010
you there wrote:
saw one at tonys pizzeria new yrs. eve.probably one of the sexiest women i've ever laid eyes on in person.beautiful long,curly hair.had 2 kids w/ her. i almost fell out of my chair when the boy,about 14 yrs. old, called her mom.didnt dress like the skanks around here either.looked like something u would see off the cover of a magazine.all sex.
just breathe

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 18, 2010
noone was being maliscious. and noone was talkimg about eds wife in particular. people get so defensive for no reason.

i thought it was sweet.
vex

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jan 18, 2010
who cares
vex

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2010
trust me eds wife pays alot of money to look like that .i think that the only thing left on her thats real are her brains! nice lady though
Presto Print MAN

Chazy, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2010
vex wrote:
trust me eds wife pays alot of money to look like that .i think that the only thing left on her thats real are her brains! nice lady though
OK Vex, Sounds like you might know Ed personally, but I've known them both for years and I can tell you the only thing she probably spends a lot of money on is her wardrobe.Did you see her at the Mayors ball a year or to ago? WOW! And out of respect for her I won't be specific, just because she might of had something done a long time ago, doesn't mean everything about her looks is fake because there is nothing father from the truth and for someone that thinks she nice, if wasn't a very fair thing to say about her.
As far as her brains, you have that part right, she's studying to be a lawyer now, got bored with computers from what I understand. I used to see her at Aquino's on Friday nights with Eddie, but haven't in a while because of school and work I guess. I can tell you one thing, I think it the fact that she looks half her husbands age is part of what confuses people. But then again, that is what this topic is about. I hate the idea that my nice, positive comment about her got turned around, I should have known better.
Presto Print MAN

Chazy, NY

#9 Jan 18, 2010
just breathe wrote:
noone was being maliscious. and noone was talkimg about eds wife in particular. people get so defensive for no reason.
i thought it was sweet.
I didn't mean it that way....I just meant that she's not on the market or anything like that.
Trailor Trash

Champlain, NY

#10 Jan 18, 2010
Legends? You mean Tabitha? I hit that back in the day a few times!! She used to be a little FREAK!
Just follow the rules

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 18, 2010
Presto Print MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed Arcuri's wife. She's actually late 40's I think. I know she has two grown boys. You won't find her at Legends that's for sure. Beauty, class and brains. Shes unbelievable and untouchable so don't even attempt go there.
Whats your point anyway?
Yea she left Ed for a GIRL.
Presto Print MAN

Chazy, NY

#12 Jan 18, 2010
Just follow the rules wrote:
<quoted text>Yea she left Ed for a GIRL.
That's an old mean rumor, I work with the guy and see his wife basically on a regular basis. That is one of the oldest rumors out there. She never left home and neither did he. Don't be talking shit about things you don't know anything about. Its a complete lie..
get a life

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 18, 2010
<quoted text>Yea she left Ed for a GIRL.
Welll ..welll...well people like you thrive on rumors.get your facts straight.Better yet keep the crap to yourself
bill

Rouses Point, NY

#14 Jan 18, 2010
you there wrote:
approximate location of your hottie?dont hold back,dude.
Jerky

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jan 18, 2010
I may be mistaken but I heard that Ed arcuri was banging that chick who let her daughter drive and led to the crash that killed the grandaughter in the canal.
Jerky

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jan 18, 2010
Not a reliable source though
Just follow the rules

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 18, 2010
Presto Print MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an old mean rumor, I work with the guy and see his wife basically on a regular basis. That is one of the oldest rumors out there. She never left home and neither did he. Don't be talking shit about things you don't know anything about. Its a complete lie..
Word was that she left for some girl and he was going out with the big boobed girl that use to work at the breakfast place on west dominick st. I think it was true.
get a life

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 18, 2010
<quoted text>Word was that she left for some girl and he was going out with the big boobed girl that use to work at the breakfast place on west dominick st. I think it was true.
Now i know for sure you are a moron.Where oh where do you get your info from.I bet you are the type of person who can not find anything wrong with a person you make it up.You must thrive on it.Get a life
Ticket Master

Montgomery, AL

#19 Jan 19, 2010
Where are all the hot men in Rome? There is none. Equal time for the ladies.
shayna

Rochester, NY

#20 Jan 19, 2010
vex wrote:
Ummmm where do you get your info from??As far as trusting you what you say. hell no.Why do people like you love to trash other people . So if you cant say anything good about anyone ..do not say anyhting at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does a tattoo of a cross with 3 dots above... (Apr '11) 8 min Screw you idiots 120
Krissykristina 17 min Kay 3
Miles cheat 19 min Frt1 53
Heather graham dave beach 41 min Beavis 18
Rome women who crap in tubs 50 min Handyman 26
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,494
Trump Eats Babies®© 1 hr Trump Eats Babies 14
best little town (Mar '09) 4 hr Also In Westmo 734

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages