Shame on the Rome City School District
Unbelievable

Watertown, NY

#26 Oct 14, 2013
DISUSTED wrote:
I'M a teacher at rfa and she got what she deserves. she talks about everyone behind thier backs and makes fun of students. don't feel sorry for he at all
Sounds like something Gleason or the ISS lesbian would say.
Unbelievable

Watertown, NY

#27 Oct 14, 2013
DISGUSTED wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THE TEACHER SUING THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. MAKES 72,000/YR AND IS ARDLY AT THE SCHOOL TEACHING OR DOING HER JOB? OUR TAX $$ WASTED. BIG DEAL, GOT COUPLE THREATS. PULL UP YR BIG GIRL UNDIES. NO WONDER FELLOW TEACHERS CAN'T STAND U
Life is full of people like you speaking under the cloak of anonymity on things you have no facts about. I know the teacher and I know the facts. Your ignorance is blinding.
Unbelievable

Watertown, NY

#28 Oct 14, 2013
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like something Gleason or the ISS lesbian would say.
Or what about the short english teacher who dresses like a ho and thinks she's hot???? Talk about not being liked and a jerk.
Civil Service

Rome, NY

#29 Oct 14, 2013
UFNMORON wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between a private corporation employee and a government employee. Government employees work for the taxpayers. Private corporation employees don't. There are plenty of city, state and government jobs that require you to live in the city that you're employed by. There's a reason for that, and he is blatantly ignoring that policy. Only idiots like you make excuses for it. So STFU
Also it is almost impossible to get fired from a government job. Give me a hard time I will file discrimination charges. I will sue the tax payers and keep my job even it it was my fault
hey jerk

New York, NY

#30 Oct 14, 2013
she is out for health reasons idiot. She is suing because the district wrote her up for allowing a nitwit student back into the classroom when he already threw a chair at her and told her he wished she was dead. All this when she was going through cancer. The asshole principal and superintendent allowed him to enter the same class and when he did he threatened her again and she was going after her. Ya she left the room to get help big dam deal... to get HELP because dam secretaries dont answer the dam phones as dont the dam security we pay all the dam money in the world for at the high school. Oh and yes I know for a fact as a kid recorded the whole thing. She didn't deserve anything but people don't want to speak up because they don;t want to get their own face bashed in by the getto students. GET IT!!
Larry

New York, NY

#32 Oct 14, 2013
The board gave him an exceptional evaluation! The district is in shambles and the majority of the board are idiots! Read the editorial page in last Saturdays paper, they had it right!
Grumpy68

Tully, NY

#33 Oct 15, 2013
anonymous wrote:
maybe people should stop talking about a situation that doesn't even involve you. she did nothing wrong. and instead of talking about your " issues " with her on a public website, how bout discussing it with her? this is ridiculous. adults bashing others. that's real classy. real nice. so a student can send death threats and other hurtful things and yet she is the villain? you people are disgusting. and you all should end it. btw, JERK, she is out of school for health reasons. shove it.
you sound like a 2 year old throwing a temper tamtrum!
post yr REAL NAMES

Rome, NY

#34 Oct 15, 2013
let's get something straight right now. it is 2013. times have changed from when we were kids. children now carry drugs and weapons instead of crayons and pencils. wether or not you like the teacher or not, it is not up to anyone but God to judge. the main objective is SAFETY. a rite we all deserve. TO FEEL SAFE. are ppl so self absorbed in arguing and coming up with bitter comments that you cannot see the real point? what will it take to open eyes? a teacher killed? a child killed, maybe it could be your child. then what? does that bother you? let's face it, not everyone liked every teacher growing up. big deal. end this bashing now. ppl are starving, dying, losing jobs etc.... since no one has the BALLS to put their real name and stand behind what they say, my name is Kathy fulgieri. it's not about taking sides, it's about standing up for what is right. i'm on my CHILDS SIDE!!!! SAFETY not opinions should come first. stand up for your children!!!!!
Honk on Bobo

Cantonment, FL

#35 Oct 15, 2013
you people need
serious professional
help~~~ find some

THEN

Honk

on

Bobo.
get over it

Hampton, VA

#36 Oct 15, 2013
post yr REAL NAMES wrote:
let's get something straight right now. it is 2013. times have changed from when we were kids. children now carry drugs and weapons instead of crayons and pencils. wether or not you like the teacher or not, it is not up to anyone but God to judge. the main objective is SAFETY. a rite we all deserve. TO FEEL SAFE. are ppl so self absorbed in arguing and coming up with bitter comments that you cannot see the real point? what will it take to open eyes? a teacher killed? a child killed, maybe it could be your child. then what? does that bother you? let's face it, not everyone liked every teacher growing up. big deal. end this bashing now. ppl are starving, dying, losing jobs etc.... since no one has the BALLS to put their real name and stand behind what they say, my name is Kathy fulgieri. it's not about taking sides, it's about standing up for what is right. i'm on my CHILDS SIDE!!!! SAFETY not opinions should come first. stand up for your children!!!!!
get over it sweetie! Stop your whinning & be a MOM!
Watch Dog

Schenectady, NY

#37 Oct 15, 2013
DISUSTED wrote:
I'M a teacher at rfa and she got what she deserves. she talks about everyone behind thier backs and makes fun of students. don't feel sorry for he at all
You would want to capitalize RFA, Don't and maybe make he the appropriate her. I can see why the students are such a mess when they have moronic people like yourself teaching them! I just hope, with your use of vocabulary, you are not an English teacher. And really, what kind of coward would put an anonymous post on Topix? Probably a person with zero credibility who is sucking Jeff Simons 3" penis. Get a life, learn how to spell and for the love of god, find a new profession.
get over it

Hampton, VA

#38 Oct 15, 2013
Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You would want to capitalize RFA, Don't and maybe make he the appropriate her. I can see why the students are such a mess when they have moronic people like yourself teaching them! I just hope, with your use of vocabulary, you are not an English teacher. And really, what kind of coward would put an anonymous post on Topix? Probably a person with zero credibility who is sucking Jeff Simons 3" penis. Get a life, learn how to spell and for the love of god, find a new profession.
The SAME person that puts their name as "watch dog"!
knows the truth

Watertown, NY

#39 Oct 15, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a 2 year old throwing a temper tamtrum!
far from it fyi. and what makes you so speaicl that you can bash about other adults? you find that out and then maybe i will read and take in account your terrible respones. because im sure your probaly another student who thinks there tough and knows the whole story. so im 2? ya okay. i just know what happend unlike you who must love gossip to bash on others.
leave it be

Watertown, NY

#40 Oct 15, 2013
get over it wrote:
<quoted text>get over it sweetie! Stop your whinning & be a MOM!
thats enough will you? she dose take very good care of her daughter. how the hell would you know? and that response wasnt just to you " sweetie" mind your own bissnus and maybe she wouldnt of had to post that. and i dare you to say shes not being a mom agin. because sorry to say but she is. you have no bissnus saying this stuff and starting things.
trustwortthy

Watertown, NY

#41 Oct 15, 2013
amen to that!
Blah Blah Blah blah

Hampton, VA

#42 Oct 16, 2013
Blah Blah Blah blah.....Go tel Dr Phil your troubles!
Blah Blah Blah blah

Hampton, VA

#43 Oct 16, 2013
This is AMERICA ! people can have what ever opinion they WANT! If you Don't like it...TOO BAD!
The Facts

Watertown, NY

#44 Oct 16, 2013
The Rome City School District allows Heroin dealers to sell Heroin right at there front door!! If your kids go to Staley they are right in the middle of it! The apartment complex right next door has more Heroin dealers than tenants!! Look out for your children because the school district doesn't care!
Grumpy68

Durhamville, NY

#45 Oct 17, 2013
The Facts wrote:
The Rome City School District allows Heroin dealers to sell Heroin right at there front door!! If your kids go to Staley they are right in the middle of it! The apartment complex right next door has more Heroin dealers than tenants!! Look out for your children because the school district doesn't care!
well Idiot! Call the ROME COPS! Don't tell your kids teacher!
The Facts

Watertown, NY

#46 Oct 17, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>well Idiot! Call the ROME COPS! Don't tell your kids teacher!

Ok IDIOT!!! Where in that last post does it say to tell a teacher? Who's the 'IDIOT' here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a good family physician 2 hr infinity 1
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 2 hr Cant make it up 31
Good Landscapers? 4 hr Town of Lee 8
News Joe Fusco Defends His Handling Of Economy, Housing 5 hr truth 4
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 11 hr Peter 17
Price Chopper produce is rotten (Jun '14) 21 hr Amanda 49
Rfa football 23 hr Johnny Rah-rah 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages