Shame on the Rome City School District

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Board of Education

Cortland, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2013
The Superintendent needs to be fired for harassing that teacher who was bullied ! Simons doesn't live in Rome and doesn't contribute to his salary . What a disgrace , he is a bully and needs to be fired!
Get a clue

Schenectady, NY

#3 Oct 12, 2013
DISUSTED wrote:
I'M a teacher at rfa and she got what she deserves. she talks about everyone behind thier backs and makes fun of students. don't feel sorry for he at all
You're no teacher! You're writing is disgraceful and write like a 15 year old.You're probably the kids' friend! Get him some therapy!
DISUSTED in utica ny

Rome, NY

#4 Oct 12, 2013
She's the one that needs therapy
really

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 13, 2013
The Board of Education wrote:
The Superintendent needs to be fired for harassing that teacher who was bullied ! Simons doesn't live in Rome and doesn't contribute to his salary . What a disgrace , he is a bully and needs to be fired!
if you want the real story then go to applebees, dematteos or the palisades on a friday or saturday night where you will find the teachers who were dropped by their guy for a new or better model....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 13, 2013
The Board of Education wrote:
What the hell difference does it make where he lives, so long as he does the job he was hired to do? "Doesn't contribute to his salary"? That's ridiculous. If you work at Burger King, should you be fired if you eat some place else and fail to "contribute to your salary"? That's just foolishness.
huntz hall

Rome, NY

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Lets just see when it comes time for Simons to retire what kind of golden parachute in bennies they give him. Free lifetime health ins. benefits for his family? Thats why our fing school taxes are so high.
Parenting

Rome, NY

#10 Oct 13, 2013
These children need how to learn RESPECT. It is taught at home. They need to be punished for their threats and actions. This is sad that the spoiled thug gets off on this when he caused this. Parents are to blame for raising this brat.
joe

Rome, NY

#12 Oct 13, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell difference does it make where he lives, so long as he does the job he was hired to do? "Doesn't contribute to his salary"? That's ridiculous. If you work at Burger King, should you be fired if you eat some place else and fail to "contribute to your salary"? That's just foolishness.
Foolishness is when you comment. I remember reading that you said if you are an insurance agent you can't be in the restaurant business. You refereed a comment to Nat Fillipini who already was in both. Your hamburger flipping mentality shines.
WTF Yo talking Bout

Cicero, NY

#13 Oct 13, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY MORON! He is PAID by ROME TAXPAYERS he should LIVE IN ROME YOU MORON!
WTF Yo talking Bout

Cicero, NY

#14 Oct 13, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolishness is when you comment. I remember reading that you said if you are an insurance agent you can't be in the restaurant business. You refereed a comment to Nat Fillipini who already was in both. Your hamburger flipping mentality shines.
He is SO stupid !I guess what they call a MORON!
Umoron

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Oct 13, 2013
WTF Yo talking Bout wrote:
<quoted text>HEY MORON! He is PAID by ROME TAXPAYERS he should LIVE IN ROME YOU MORON!
Your a retard. Where do you work? How exactly do YOU contribute to your salary? Oh that's right, you don't. Now go sit in the corner and STFU
Moron

Melrose, MA

#16 Oct 13, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
Missing the point of once again. Burger King is a private corporation dip wad. He works for the taxpayers. There are plenty of state and government jobs that require you to live in the city that you're employed by. There's a reason for that, and he is blatantly ignoring that policy. Only idiots like you make excuses for it.
huntz hall

Rome, NY

#17 Oct 14, 2013
The supt. should live in the district that hires him. Some of that $155K salary would come back to the district in the form of property tax. What I don't like is retirement bennies they give these stiffs while they sell their homes and move away. And they give them lifetime health insurance like they gave Francis Murphy.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 14, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure which is poorer, your memory or your reading comprehension skills.
Peter

Rome, NY

#19 Oct 14, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that statement also you are truly a legend in your own mind kido
Jeff

Rome, NY

#20 Oct 14, 2013
Really we just finished building a new school and the test score are still dropping

Location hidden

#21 Oct 14, 2013
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that statement also you are truly a legend in your own mind kido
Ah, another candidate for Reading Comprehension: A Review.
Grumpy68

Tully, NY

#22 Oct 14, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
Really GREAT comeback SCUMBAG! Did your 3 year old type it! He WORKS for ROME~!HE should LIVE in ROME & PAY ROME TAXES!
UFNMORON

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Oct 14, 2013
Umoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a retard. Where do you work? How exactly do YOU contribute to your salary? Oh that's right, you don't. Now go sit in the corner and STFU
There is a difference between a private corporation employee and a government employee. Government employees work for the taxpayers. Private corporation employees don't. There are plenty of city, state and government jobs that require you to live in the city that you're employed by. There's a reason for that, and he is blatantly ignoring that policy. Only idiots like you make excuses for it. So STFU
anonymous

Rome, NY

#25 Oct 14, 2013
maybe people should stop talking about a situation that doesn't even involve you. she did nothing wrong. and instead of talking about your " issues " with her on a public website, how bout discussing it with her? this is ridiculous. adults bashing others. that's real classy. real nice. so a student can send death threats and other hurtful things and yet she is the villain? you people are disgusting. and you all should end it. btw, JERK, she is out of school for health reasons. shove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Landscapers? 42 min Love 7
Price Chopper produce is rotten (Jun '14) 3 hr Amanda 49
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 3 hr Amanda 26
Rfa football 5 hr Johnny Rah-rah 17
News Joe Fusco Defends His Handling Of Economy, Housing 6 hr BANANANANANA 2
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 6 hr Farmergene 16
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 11 hr Judge 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages