SavOn gas is a scam
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2014
I bought SavOn gas a few days ago. I went through it three times faster than regular gas station gas and a SavOn gallon is less than a USA gallon. You aren't saving money there, you are wasting money there. Just getting the word out...
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 23, 2014
we knew that

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2014
What is your proof?

I keep track of the gas mileage on my vehicles, and have not noticed a difference between SaVon gas and other brands, both here and in other states.
biitter britter

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2014
RegularCrewChief wrote:
What is your proof?
I keep track of the gas mileage on my vehicles, and have not noticed a difference between SaVon gas and other brands, both here and in other states.
2 mopeds are hardly a fleet.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 23, 2014
biitter britter wrote:
<quoted text> 2 mopeds are hardly a fleet.
What's the difference? If they're internal combustion engines, and I'm tracking their MPG, that's all there is to it.

But, sorry, no. I have no mopeds.
Habanero Herbie

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 24, 2014
Its a INDIAN Gallon not an American gallon....
Same here

Rome, NY

#7 Jul 24, 2014
RegularCrewChief wrote:
What is your proof?
Drive a 100 miles a day, keep an eye on my mpg. Your are correct.
Disgruntled ex/ employee that is pissed because they run a tight ship.
worst

Jamesville, NY

#8 Jul 24, 2014
Its true there pumps are not metered. An i get less mileage .
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#9 Jul 24, 2014
but you all go there to save money..cheapasses!
huhhh

Holland Patent, NY

#10 Jul 24, 2014
I agree.$40 at SavOn doesn't get me the same amount of mileage as $40 at Hess would- and the gas is cheaper/gallon at SavOn! I've been saying it for years, no one listens.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#11 Jul 24, 2014
huhhh buys at save on
Lies

Rome, NY

#12 Jul 24, 2014
You're all so full of shit. The gas at Sav-on is metered and regulated just like any other gas station. Stop spreading lies. Go back to your UCE circle jerk.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#13 Jul 24, 2014
the Indians have spoken
worst

Moravia, NY

#14 Jul 24, 2014
Your full of shit there not metered by the State. Like all other gas stations has to.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#17 Jul 25, 2014
seek ye gas
Reggie

Rome, NY

#18 Jul 25, 2014
Lies wrote:
You're all so full of shit. The gas at Sav-on is metered and regulated just like any other gas station. Stop spreading lies. Go back to your UCE circle jerk.
Metered, yes. Regulated, No! Savon refuses Weights & Measures inspections. They check their pumps themselves and they're honest, just ask them, they will tell you all about it.
OH-OH

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jul 25, 2014
Truth wrote:
I bought SavOn gas a few days ago. I went through it three times faster than regular gas station gas and a SavOn gallon is less than a USA gallon. You aren't saving money there, you are wasting money there. Just getting the word out...
Well DUHHHHHH everyone knew that since the Indians started to sell gas ......
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#20 Jul 26, 2014
injun gas..how?
Camden, NY

#21 Jul 27, 2014
ha ha you people are stupid as hell did you know savon uses the same company as fast track nice and easy and many more maybe you should think before you type idiots
lol

Adams, NY

#22 Jul 28, 2014
save-on has 87 grade in all there tanks. pays for there own inspections guess how that goes. pump in a 5 gallon can bet you DO NOT get 5 gallons in your can when pump says 5 gallons. plus their tanks don't get checked for condensation build up means water down gas. bigger ur engine the more you notice it power loss less gas milage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milescheats 32 min Mdd 18
who is Missy sauer (Mar '10) 50 min John boulone 52
rfa girlz 3 hr Vanverdink 12
Ymca 3 hr Hello 6
Law enforcement day 6 hr Obey the law 2
Common 8 hr Factor 1
Rude azz people at Mazzeferros (Sep '12) 10 hr Ariel has din in ... 104

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance