attention teenage girls

attention teenage girls

Posted in the Rome Forum

Golden Ticket

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jul 25, 2013
If you are under 17 and you have ever had sex with a guy 18 or older, especially over 21 you have a golden ticket in your hand!! You have the power to forever destroy their lives! You have been RAPED!!! I encourage you to contact them and only do it once, ask for a lot of money or you will press charges. It doesn't matter if you allowed it to happen or not HE RAPED YOU!! Get payed or destroy their lives!! Also if you know a older man that has money and he is interested in you, have sex with him please. The law says thats rape. He will gladly pay you thousands and thousands of dollars rather then be on that Sex list. Girl you have the power! Had any older man you ever slept with wronged you? You have the power to destroy them! You were raped!! Tell them call break out the checkbook or just call the cops, doesnt matter if they knew you were underage or not, in new york it's rape and they are a child rapist!! Tell them you got laid now it's your turn to get payed!! Get that money girls!
Ur sick

Watertown, NY

#2 Jul 25, 2013
You have mental issues get a life! Wow
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Look out bill gay!
Hey Nosey

Medford, MA

#4 Jul 25, 2013
Face it, your boyfriend or son or whoever it is that got caught, is a filthy rapist. Quityourbitchin and quit blaming the underage girl!
Golden

Hamilton, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2013
We have magic between our legs, we can seduce whomever we wish then control them forever. I just sent this guy to jail for rape. He does deserve it! He thought he could just use me and never call me again! He was wrong! Every time he look son the computer he will see his face. FOREVER!!! He is a scumbag!
God Is Watching You

Spartanburg, SC

#6 Jul 25, 2013
WOW!! Wtf is wrong with you???? How the f**k are you gna go hoe it up n then have the guy arrested?? I hope you go to the cops n you get into trouble.. This is straight up bull sh!+ to f**k up someone's life cuz you regret being a hoe.. GROW THE F**K UP!!!!
wow

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2013
yea then again he might catch this ho out somewhere and off her lmfao
you are trash

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Golden Ticket wrote:
If you are under 17 and you have ever had sex with a guy 18 or older, especially over 21 you have a golden ticket in your hand!! You have the power to forever destroy their lives! You have been RAPED!!! I encourage you to contact them and only do it once, ask for a lot of money or you will press charges. It doesn't matter if you allowed it to happen or not HE RAPED YOU!! Get payed or destroy their lives!! Also if you know a older man that has money and he is interested in you, have sex with him please. The law says thats rape. He will gladly pay you thousands and thousands of dollars rather then be on that Sex list. Girl you have the power! Had any older man you ever slept with wronged you? You have the power to destroy them! You were raped!! Tell them call break out the checkbook or just call the cops, doesnt matter if they knew you were underage or not, in new york it's rape and they are a child rapist!! Tell them you got laid now it's your turn to get payed!! Get that money girls!
I said it before and Ill say it again....all the guy has to do is file bankruptcy.He will have his credit restored in a few years and you will be a [email protected] until the day you die.
this guy

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jul 25, 2013
golden and such u are like the worst person ever but really ur just sad I bet ur sooooo lonely........... u loser NO one will ever love you and that scares you to death
CHRISTIAN

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 26, 2013
That's a criminal offense, its called "extortion". If he says no and you report him he can report you. A criminal record is a criminal record. You'll be working at Burger King if you're lucky.
LUST and SEXUAL IMMORALITY are sins. When you dance with the devil you will always get burned.
You all deserve the hell you make for yourselves.
The mind of the flesh is true ignorance
Turn to Jesus and read the handbook for this life, its the Bible.
Golden

Ithaca, NY

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Hunny, he was arrested. He is the one who is out on bail for Rape. He is the one that will not be able to ever get a real job and will be on the sex list forever. He took advantage of me I am but a child in the eyes of the law. Now he will suffer. He deserves everything he gets, I am in the 11th Grade and this pervert thinks it's ok to have sex with kids. Ask him what he thinks now! His life is over!
sure

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Golden wrote:
Hunny, he was arrested. He is the one who is out on bail for Rape. He is the one that will not be able to ever get a real job and will be on the sex list forever. He took advantage of me I am but a child in the eyes of the law. Now he will suffer. He deserves everything he gets, I am in the 11th Grade and this pervert thinks it's ok to have sex with kids. Ask him what he thinks now! His life is over!
lol no your life is the one that will be over, wait and see
wtf

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 26, 2013
Golden wrote:
We all know you're an adult that's posting this. However, you DO sound like a child. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Wilkes and the skank 1 hr tennant 1
Mom and Pop Stores of the 1950's and '60's (Nov '13) 1 hr Pie Stan 41
gay men 2 hr Gross 10
Druggies 3 hr Yup 13
navigation center cost??? 3 hr OH YEAH 19
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 4 hr Hey Suess 10
Overdose 5 hr Scums 82

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance