heard a sex offender lives in there.
omg

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2014
how bad is that
omg

Lake Placid, NY

#4 Jul 20, 2014
park drive needs to check about sex offenders and take serious.
omg

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Jul 20, 2014
i have friend lives there i was at her place and saw cops in and out no sex offender should be living wher there are children regardless of how old the person that was violated.no offender should ever be near kids
omg

Lake Placid, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2014
they need to take action and take seious!!!!!!!!!!
omg

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2014
That place is full of druggies...prison scum...there are always going to be cops there you IDIOT!
Pissed at Park Drive

Holland Patent, NY

#8 Jul 22, 2014
they knew about this sex offender when a child in park drive came up missing last year and the cops were called, and the child was found at his house, luckily untouched. Cops informed people he was sex offender and Park drive did nothing, his name was on lease and still was after that incident. Park drive should be brought up on Endangering the welfare of a child, charges , if there are 1000 children under the age of 18 living in Park Drive then 1000 charges should be brought up against them. they knew when he signed the lease he was a pedophile, they knew that everyone else know when the child came up missing last year. they allowed him to stay there, and there was a playground across the road in the middle of the complex. if any parents live in park drive they should speak out! I am sure they are hiding a few more pedophiles there!!!!!
crazy

Lake Placid, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2014
park drive isnt all druggies grow up people actually have lives you know. so dont bash on people if you dont know them. but the sex offender dude he needs to be put in jail and stay in jail
crazy

Lake Placid, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2014
their are clean people that live there to not just scums
crazy

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2014
anyway park drive needS to read leases cuz it says NO SEX OFFENDERS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Lake Placid, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2014
whats with these scum sex offenders
Habanero Harbie

Long Eddy, NY

#13 Jul 23, 2014
crazy wrote:
anyway park drive needS to read leases cuz it says NO SEX OFFENDERS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!
BUT they allow the low life scum just released from prision for dugs....they are much better than a sex pervert!
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 23, 2014
welfares are the cause of rome's demise
Sick

Rome, NY

#15 Jul 24, 2014
Call CRM Rental Management and tell them that ur sick of the SCUM they rent to!!!!

they do "background checks" (ha ha ha ha) but even if they find these bottom-feeders are felons, they still rent to them. It's all about the money, they don't give a TIHS about anything else.
And guess what? It's like that at ALL the properties that they own, not just PD.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#16 Jul 24, 2014
rome loves to be scumbag city,fusco takes pride in it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Aiello 6 hr Corey57 17
Turning Stone 8 hr Big turn around 1
Bass fishing 10 hr Die hard 7
Lori germs Gould made the paper again 10 hr Waking up happy 1
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 14 hr Hugh 10
Drums along the mohawk 1966 in Rome?? 15 hr fly 14 6
Randy Nutcase Harrington 19 hr Rat trap 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance