Men who like older women

Men who like older women

Posted in the Rome Forum

Wondering

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Why does it seem like once men are in their 20s they start showing interest in older women?
Kanees

Rome, NY

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Ill give you a few good reasons. One, don't have to put up with the drama and immaturity you younger girls have or cause. The older women are more mature and fun to be around. Two, older women can do and know things you younger women cant do. And three, they dont dress like little skanks and hookers. They dress classy. Not all but the majority. Im in my early 30's and what I would to hit a nice 45 year old hottie. Mmm
Somewhat

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 10, 2013
sure there are some older women that are classy , great looking, virile, and whimsical. What about the older ones that are skanky? dress like they're 20 (when they look 50), and try to be everything they're not. Why have a used up skank when you can have a barely broken in one? in my experience theyre just another notch, definitely not a bring home to mom type of gal.
Hank Brackett

Moravia, NY

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Kanees wrote:
Ill give you a few good reasons. One, don't have to put up with the drama and immaturity you younger girls have or cause. The older women are more mature and fun to be around. Two, older women can do and know things you younger women cant do. And three, they dont dress like little skanks and hookers. They dress classy. Not all but the majority. Im in my early 30's and what I would to hit a nice 45 year old hottie. Mmm
This post says it all....bottom line is this. Older women's heads are screwed on straight. Younger sluts are too into their image and who they're seen with. Fewer head games with older women. Long live the MILFs & cougars!!!
BUZZ OFF

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
they know what they want...sex!
cougarific

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2013
Somewhat wrote:
sure there are some older women that are classy , great looking, virile, and whimsical. What about the older ones that are skanky? dress like they're 20 (when they look 50), and try to be everything they're not. Why have a used up skank when you can have a barely broken in one? in my experience theyre just another notch, definitely not a bring home to mom type of gal.
It's a good thing you feel that way because chances are, most older women feel the same.... just another notch. If you please her properly she might invite you to do it again if you're lucky. And I'm pretty sure she has no interest in meeting your mommy.
family

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 11, 2013
name some
Higglman

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Jun 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… Amazing old dicks get it up
Mr man

Windsor, CT

#9 Jun 11, 2013
cougarific wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you feel that way because chances are, most older women feel the same.... just another notch. If you please her properly she might invite you to do it again if you're lucky. And I'm pretty sure she has no interest in meeting your mommy.
you've proven the point precisely. sex is sex, when you've done her a dozen times its time to move on when there's no feelings involved. mature women carry just as much dRama as a younger woman, I know from experience. all women are insane.
Hank Brackett

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Thats partly true but I'll take a middle-age mama any day than some 20 something drama queen.
Hahahaha

Ithaca, NY

#11 Jun 11, 2013
I iknow a couple men like this...they are busy checking out my mom, while im busy checking out them. Oh well, itl'll never happen for them no matter how rico suave they are
Cannistra

Rome, NY

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Ill take a couger over a younger chick anyday!!!!!
roman

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jun 11, 2013
The golden rule...Never date someone that is 12 years older or more than you. 12 years old is babysitting age. Anybody that dates someone who is 12 years or older in age difference is very disturbed.
Roman2

Ithaca, NY

#14 Jun 11, 2013
roman wrote:
The golden rule...Never date someone that is 12 years older or more than you. 12 years old is babysitting age. Anybody that dates someone who is 12 years or older in age difference is very disturbed.
Where do you get that number from? Random...why not 11?
Wrong

Hamilton, NY

#17 Jun 12, 2013
Some of those old 55 and up skank hoe drama queens are NUTS.
I mean CERTIFIABLE. DISTURBED.
Be careful younger men. You have no idea what their ex husbands/ex boyfriends did to them to make them crazy. Or maybe they were just born that way. All it may take is one wrong word out of your mouth and she may put antifreeze in your morning joe. Think before you hit that old stuff.
Too funny

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Wrong wrote:
Some of those old 55 and up skank hoe drama queens are NUTS.
I mean CERTIFIABLE. DISTURBED.
Be careful younger men. You have no idea what their ex husbands/ex boyfriends did to them to make them crazy. Or maybe they were just born that way. All it may take is one wrong word out of your mouth and she may put antifreeze in your morning joe. Think before you hit that old stuff.
I can vouch for this from experience. For every single woman, theres a man that's tired of dealing with her BS. If she plays the "im always a victim" card, run for the hills. She's hiding something and is more than likely certifiably insane. But all men are stupid so we have to find out how crazy the b#tch is by ourselves. The man before me tried to warn me, but I'm stupid, I figure the men after me will find out eventually. Bouts of sanity range from weeks to month, enjoy the ride. haha.
roman

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 12, 2013
Roman2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that number from? Random...why not 11?
I consider 12 the age where a person can babysit. Not 11 years old.
enough

Hamilton, NY

#20 Jun 13, 2013
American Red Cross offers their babysitting class to 11 year olds for what it's worth.
And not sure where you get that age 12 is more appropriate than age 11 to babysit. But that's your opinion and from what I see on this site, you believe yourself to be the authority around here. It's kinda funny :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State fair 31 min Rome 2
colleen fadel 1 hr trash 4
aaron* page the cop (May '14) 4 hr lol 22
Ron Townsend - VERDICT IS IN 4 hr toucherslayerslayer 182
I Need a Rome Real Estate Agent???? (Jul '10) 5 hr Isthismike 25
Stephanie mortise pregnant again 5 hr Tend to your own 5
Is Russell Johnson a trashy realtor? 6 hr Underpaid now 3
Rome School District - Turning Stone 10 hr Rome 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web