Cottage Cheese like discharge

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not sure what to do

New York, NY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
White, thick, clumpy vaginal discharge...help?

White, thick, clumpy vaginal discharge...help?
okay last week on wenday i had sex wit my man and this white thick like cottes cheese thing came out my vergina and was on his dick so ma man started 2 trip out and said it was *** form another guy and that i had HiV but the thing is hes been ma 1st and i havent cheeted on him at all and 2day i had sex again with hym but this time less came out what it this hes tripping off but idk what it is????
go to the dr

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Its a yeast infection.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Keep your box clean,lady...
roman

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 24, 2013
eat it mmmmm
Pessimist

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Get some crackers,wine & enjoy the cottage cheese my dear..
no big deal

Watertown, NY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Pessimist wrote:
Get some crackers,wine & enjoy the cottage cheese my dear..
it's a yeast infection. Wear cotton underwear and no tight jeans and the drug store has OTC cream to clear it up in a couple days. If you have a bf make him wear a condom. Most men have this and transmit it. Men have discharge and the sperm smells foul
go to the dr

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
you have a bad yeast infection. go to your doctor and they will give you a pill and cream for it. you will have results in 24 to 48 hrs.
info

Watertown, NY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
go to the dr wrote:
you have a bad yeast infection. go to your doctor and they will give you a pill and cream for it. you will have results in 24 to 48 hrs.
you can treat this stuf OTC. For the last 20 years. Guys get it too. It's discharge. I found out by accident when my girlfriend got it. She kept treating it and it would go away. I had a drip but thought nothing of it until she asked me to start using condoms and it never came back. So my next girlfriend got it after we stopped using condoms so when I went into my docs office for a check up I told him about it and sure enough it was me. No big deal. It went right away but us guys can get it and not know it

KY WELLER

Location hidden

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Try a pressure washer...Or maybe a fire hose!
Gyno wannabe

New York, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
no big deal wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a yeast infection. Wear cotton underwear and no tight jeans and the drug store has OTC cream to clear it up in a couple days. If you have a bf make him wear a condom. Most men have this and transmit it. Men have discharge and the sperm smells foul
You're telling me that wearing tight jeans will cause a cottage cheese-like effluence from the gash? No way!!
O my gash

New York, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Cottage cheese? Are you serious? I don't want this to happen to me!!!
Yeah right

Norfolk, VA

#13 May 18, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>
you can treat this stuf OTC. For the last 20 years. Guys get it too. It's discharge. I found out by accident when my girlfriend got it. She kept treating it and it would go away. I had a drip but thought nothing of it until she asked me to start using condoms and it never came back. So my next girlfriend got it after we stopped using condoms so when I went into my docs office for a check up I told him about it and sure enough it was me. No big deal. It went right away but us guys can get it and not know it
Yeah right. Weird stuff and people. Nothing better to topix about.
wow

United States

#14 May 18, 2013
its called trailerpark vajj lmao poor dawn in it that will clear it up

KY WELLER

Location hidden

#15 May 18, 2013
wow wrote:
its called trailerpark vajj lmao poor dawn in it that will clear it up
Rinse with boiling water,right?
wow

United States

#16 May 19, 2013
yea lol

KY WELLER

Location hidden

#17 May 19, 2013
wow wrote:
yea lol
Think she will do it? It should disinfect the nasty gash...
rolling eyes

Newington, CT

#18 Jun 14, 2013
You men are idiots that obviously know nothing about the bodies anatomy. A yeast infection is caused by many different things. You can get it from someone who has an infection, dirty water such as lakes, stress, or if you're like myself and get sick all the time, antibiotics. Yes that's right antibiotics. Antibiotics kill both the good and bad bacteria that keep your Ph balanced. The best thing to do it's go to your local pharmacy or grocery store and buy monostat inserts, wipes and cream. It's about 17 dollars a treatment. Or take to your obgyn they can give you a single pill that works. This really isn't an uncommon problem. What is uncommon is that it had progressed that far. A woman normally notices long before it gets chunky. Number one tip off is normally itching and some slight discharge. Probably more than normal. Keep on it or it will just keep getting worse. Good luck.
Jake crumpecker

Ithaca, NY

#19 Jun 19, 2013
Slore
Mary Kay

Watertown, NY

#21 Mar 28, 2014
Gyno wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're telling me that wearing tight jeans will cause a cottage cheese-like effluence from the gash? No way!!
More nonsense!
Leroy Z Jones

Cantonment, FL

#22 Mar 28, 2014
You use a Coke can for a butt plug, right?
Mary Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
More nonsense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tere develow 8 min Billie jo 15
Truth 14 min birnie 4
Milescheats 1 hr Karie 6
Rome Humane Society (Dec '14) 3 hr DDalas 77
Looking for info on Brianna (Jul '11) 3 hr Jerry 11
did fake news turn into fake weather? 5 hr justsaying 14
Deana Barker (Jul '10) 8 hr Fred 7

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance