Joe Fusco & shopping carts

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Aldi

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
I can't even believe this is being talked about. What kind of executive makes this a top issue when gas is over $4 a gallon, over budget and has no money to settle union contracts.
Ignorant, uneducated, incompetent.
I Cant Believe It

Ithaca, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Aldi wrote:
I can't even believe this is being talked about. What kind of executive makes this a top issue when gas is over $4 a gallon, over budget and has no money to settle union contracts.
Ignorant, uneducated, incompetent.
I am totally embarrassed, for him!! Fusco has got to go. There will not be anything left in Rome except Nash, Casadei, Benedict, Rogers and all of the other azzholes that put him in office. Oh yeah, Mike Grande too now!
ezas123

Clinton, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Waiting to see how they spin this one for the village Idiot. There has to be some way to blame this on Jim & Jim. Oh wait, under the Brown administration the carts were picked up routienly. Neighborhoods were safe and clean, and Bliss took the garbage away. You could find the mayor in his office, or you could call him on his phone. Things got done, roads were safe and the damn watet didnt smell like wet dog! Now what do we have?
DDSO

Enfield, CT

#4 Mar 8, 2013
We illegally voted him in.
Pat Miller had the shopping cart enforcement idea!
Bunch of real dummies and Cheaters!!!! Right?
Shame

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Mayor of Syracuse going head to head with our Governor over solvency of cities but our mayor is fighting with shopping carts- yea we are sinking fast here in Rome
My Opinion

Ardsley, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
It is such a disgrace. Fusco is such a disgrace! I'm embarrassed for US! Ripple everywhere are laughing at us. With the financial problems we have and this is what he is concerned about? God help us!!
Shopping Cart Bandit

Selkirk, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
You'll never get me Mr. Fusco! I am the Shopping Cart Bandit! And I will never surrender ! Aha ha ha ha!
Mrs Fusco

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Please excuse my Joey, he is an Idiot!
Thank You
Mrs Fusco
His Aunt

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Yes, I had to move to Rome and buy a house for him to live in because the church was throwing him out- he's he learning disabled and a free loader- but he's family and nobody left to carry him
whiplash

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
His Aunt wrote:
Yes, I had to move to Rome and buy a house for him to live in because the church was throwing him out- he's he learning disabled and a free loader- but he's family and nobody left to carry him
Well, auntie, I highly doubt you can carry him. Just don't let him take advantage of you too badly. I'm sorry, I know he is family, but he is a dirt bag!!! I feel bad for you. I hope you are at least nailing him for rent.
Really Stupid

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
At one time every store who used shopping carts would send one or two of its people around the neighborhoods to pickup their carts. The city should not be responsible for picking them up. I just can't believe with all the other issues going on in this city we are wasting resources picking up freaking shopping carts. More than likely some yo yo campaign kiss ass complained.
dumbell

Sherburne, NY

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Hey thats a good idea that will save us.Get in one and find a big hill and ride it down,thats fun.i like joe hes my friend,best friend.
bottles

Sherburne, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
It should be a crime to throw away a bottle too,legislation please!
The champ

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 9, 2013
I think I saw a shopping cart in his driveway - he uses it to take his garbage to the curb
DDSO

Newington, CT

#17 Mar 9, 2013
This proves Fusco is without question absolutely stupid!
Mrs Fusco

Syracuse, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Really Stupid wrote:
At one time every store who used shopping carts would send one or two of its people around the neighborhoods to pickup their carts. The city should not be responsible for picking them up. I just can't believe with all the other issues going on in this city we are wasting resources picking up freaking shopping carts. More than likely some yo yo campaign kiss ass complained.
My joey is a real Moron!
Cartless

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Mar 9, 2013
If Joey takes all the shopping cart then what am I going to do when I have to return all my beer cans? I would have no way of carring them and my kids to.
Little Joey

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Mar 10, 2013
We tried to tell my dad not to talk about the shopping carts. We tol him people would not unnerstand what he ment. And after all, us firemen need the carts to carry our food and junk back to the station.
Roman

Saranac Lake, NY

#21 Mar 10, 2013
I don't understand why they put the shopping cart issues in the paper to start with. The codes department has ben doing this for years. I don't quite understand why suppenly this is an issue now. The only reaon I can think of, is for Fusco to get some form of positive press. It give people the impression he is actually doing something I guess. It just amazes me that the paper will print shit like tis when ther are more important issues that he should be addressing, but nothing is being printed about the inability of the adminstration to move us forward. Come on people. The paper is apparently being controlled by someone where the only good things we are hearing about Fusco is cats in the old city hall, and shopping carts? What about the million dollars the state is giving back to Rome? Why is that money going to beef up the coffers instead of going to give the residents a tax break like it was intended for? The money will more than likely end up being used for some bullshit. Watch all of a sudden we will have that new lawn mower he wanted. What happened to the 450,000 he went back for? Where was that money spent for? The only thing that money will do is be used so Fusco can hire more of his friends or buy out his supporters houses for parking lots. Get serious people we are being had, and the council is turning a blind eye to it. They are only intrested in getting re-elected, and in the mean time we are getting screwed.
The Voters

Ithaca, NY

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Roman wrote:
I don't understand why they put the shopping cart issues in the paper to start with. The codes department has ben doing this for years. I don't quite understand why suppenly this is an issue now. The only reaon I can think of, is for Fusco to get some form of positive press. It give people the impression he is actually doing something I guess. It just amazes me that the paper will print shit like tis when ther are more important issues that he should be addressing, but nothing is being printed about the inability of the adminstration to move us forward. Come on people. The paper is apparently being controlled by someone where the only good things we are hearing about Fusco is cats in the old city hall, and shopping carts? What about the million dollars the state is giving back to Rome? Why is that money going to beef up the coffers instead of going to give the residents a tax break like it was intended for? The money will more than likely end up being used for some bullshit. Watch all of a sudden we will have that new lawn mower he wanted. What happened to the 450,000 he went back for? Where was that money spent for? The only thing that money will do is be used so Fusco can hire more of his friends or buy out his supporters houses for parking lots. Get serious people we are being had, and the council is turning a blind eye to it. They are only intrested in getting re-elected, and in the mean time we are getting screwed.
Re-Election WILL NOT happen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Men In Rome? (May '12) 43 min Dummjerk 18
News Homeless man gets makeover from big-hearted cops 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 42
Chris 2 hr False 3
Rated R cny? 4 hr Wiger 3
Danielle Decristo 5 hr ABCDEFG 5
Michael Gondek, 40, of 6500 Pillmore Drive, Lee... 7 hr Billy 10
Floyd ave. 9 hr SSQ69 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages