|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

I guess we CANT make our own decisions anymore

Local politicians are considering a bill that would mandate a 24-hour waiting period before a person could get a tattoo or piercing.
This would prevent people from getting impulse tattoos that they could later regret.

lets stop everyone from doing anything they might regret
reality

Suffield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

inked wrote:

Local politicians are considering a bill that would mandate a 24-hour waiting period before a person could get a tattoo or piercing.
This would prevent people from getting impulse tattoos that they could later regret.

Get the f*ck out of here. Everyone make mistakes and they learn from them. Now people will end up going to some nasty do it yourselfer and risk catching hep c or getting an infection all because some law maker thinks its their business what we do with our bodies?! One by one out freedoms are being stripped from us! This is total bull and as an inked chick, I find this ridiculous. Wake up people! You're allowing these things to happen. I understand the purpose of the law however I DO NOT agree with it. If someone wants a penis on their face then so be it!!!!!! That's their RIGHT as an AMERICAN! Meanwhile wellies spend their public assistance on drugs, booze, and other crap they don't need, while their kids walk around dirty with clothes that are too small. Do something about the people abusing the system instead of all this petit crap!
freakshow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

I wish there had been a waiting period when I made the decision to get a large neck tattoo and look like a freak for the rest of my life.
aw poor tighty righty

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

inked wrote:
"local politicians" you say? so you live in Washington DC?...because that's where this is being considered.
"Washington, D.C., lawmakers are considering a plan to save people from themselves by putting an end to those late-night stumbles into a tattoo parlor for some fresh ink or a piercing.
The city's department of health proposed a 24-hour mandatory waiting period for people who want to get a tattoo or a piercing, citing public safety issues, according to draft regulations released Friday."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/washington-dc-tattoo...

sounds good to me.
(but then it never occurred to me that it would be a good idea to let some sleazeball full of holes get near me with an ink needle no matter what time it is!))
well freako

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the f*ck out of here. Everyone make mistakes and they learn from them. Now people will end up going to some nasty do it yourselfer and risk catching hep c or getting an infection all because some law maker thinks its their business what we do with our bodies?! One by one out freedoms are being stripped from us! This is total bull and as an inked chick, I find this ridiculous. Wake up people! You're allowing these things to happen. I understand the purpose of the law however I DO NOT agree with it. If someone wants a penis on their face then so be it!!!!!! That's their RIGHT as an AMERICAN! Meanwhile wellies spend their public assistance on drugs, booze, and other crap they don't need, while their kids walk around dirty with clothes that are too small. Do something about the people abusing the system instead of all this petit crap!
well freako...nobody says you CAN'T get a tattooooo you have to wait 24 hours...BIG DEAL!We love laughing at freaks like you!
reality

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

well freako wrote:
<quoted text>well freako...nobody says you CAN'T get a tattooooo you have to wait 24 hours...BIG DEAL!We love laughing at freaks like you!
It isn't just about that. It's violating a persons right to do what they want with their own body!
reality

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

aw poor tighty righty wrote:
<quoted text>"local politicians" you say? so you live in Washington DC?...because that's where this is being considered.
"Washington, D.C., lawmakers are considering a plan to save people from themselves by putting an end to those late-night stumbles into a tattoo parlor for some fresh ink or a piercing.
The city's department of health proposed a 24-hour mandatory waiting period for people who want to get a tattoo or a piercing, citing public safety issues, according to draft regulations released Friday."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/washington-dc-tattoo...

sounds good to me.
(but then it never occurred to me that it would be a good idea to let some sleazeball full of holes get near me with an ink needle no matter what time it is!))
It doesn't matter where it is. It's still not right! And you should quit being judgmental towards people you don't even know. Tattoo artists are not sleazeballs full of holes. They are PEOPLE who choose to be different an express themselves in ways you may not understand. It's people like you and "well freako" that do nothing but spread hate. Try to be openminded and quit stereotyping people. It's not your place to judge someone because of how they express themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabrielle Pallas 33 min Lola 2
who knows Adam Nelson 1 hr lol 5
Griffiss touch and go planes 1 hr frankcor 38
Who has the hariest bush in rome? 1 hr Mjmyqueen 2
Rome Declared 'Flag City New York' 1 hr Obvious Joke Troll 1
Raspberry's at Friendly's 3 hr RegularCrewChief 40
Slaughterhouses 3 hr RegularCrewChief 29
cnydso in rome 4 hr knows her 34
Naked Wrestling With My Sister (Dec '10) 6 hr Habanero Harv 162