SICK

Rome, NY

#23 Feb 18, 2014
Its all run by druggies. Sammy was a coke head his son isnt bad but knows nothing about business!
Lee

Rome, NY

#24 Feb 19, 2014
Someone got Sick again,we're going to the health department.
disgusted

Fayetteville, NY

#25 Feb 19, 2014
Shame on you all. Say it to the family's face if you have any balls what so ever
where

Rome, NY

#27 Feb 22, 2014
where is this new place?
fts

Syracuse, NY

#28 Feb 27, 2014
SICK wrote:
Its all run by druggies. Sammy was a coke head his son isnt bad but knows nothing about business!
not nice not true I hope that take your Obama phone
Lol

Rome, NY

#29 Feb 27, 2014
fts wrote:
<quoted text> not nice not true I hope that take your Obama phone
you forgot they!lmao stoner....
Pizza in Lee

Schenectady, NY

#30 Feb 27, 2014
They are busy every night and the food is really good.
I am a fusspot about cleanliness and taste and they satisfy both.
I also like Bella Pizza but Pizza and Stuff is more convenient for me.
I will never go back to LaRoma or Luigi's......the owner's kids destroyed both places!
Pizza in Lee

Schenectady, NY

#31 Feb 27, 2014
In Rome the Boyz from Italy is top notch!
Their chicken riggies are way better than Teddy's and you don't have to deal with crazy Brian or Carlos.
mom

Rome, NY

#32 Mar 3, 2014
First off you cant spell. Its Pizza N Stuff on Turin Road.You should not talk about Sam he passed away in 2012 from cancer.Sammy and Aaron are great guys. You are all jealous because of what they have and really worked hard to get it open.Nobody has got sick from eating there.Stop making stuff up. We have the best Pizza and wings out there and a very nice dine in area and a very clean and large kitchen. Come check us out ! Homemade makes a difference.
Mom is right

Albany, NY

#33 Mar 3, 2014
mom wrote:
First off you cant spell. Its Pizza N Stuff on Turin Road.You should not talk about Sam he passed away in 2012 from cancer.Sammy and Aaron are great guys. You are all jealous because of what they have and really worked hard to get it open.Nobody has got sick from eating there.Stop making stuff up. We have the best Pizza and wings out there and a very nice dine in area and a very clean and large kitchen. Come check us out ! Homemade makes a difference.
I have gotten food there 5 times now and it was great every time.
Garlic wings and pizza are what we ordered and nobody became sick!
You are slandering them for whatever reason......it is against the law.
The people who live and work on Turin Rd like a new place to eat and soon subs will be on menu.
Lol

Rome, NY

#34 Mar 3, 2014
mom wrote:
who is we?are you the owner?lmao...
Lol

Rome, NY

#35 Mar 3, 2014
Mom is right wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who live and work on Turin Rd like a new place to eat and soon subs will be on menu.
not true,we do no people that got very ill from eating there...just saying...
Lol

Rome, NY

#36 Mar 3, 2014
mom wrote:
why the hell would someone that owns a business make fun of someone illiterate?nice going!just goes to show what kind of people own this place..so illiterate people need not to order?
liar liar

Albany, NY

#37 Mar 3, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>not true,we do no people that got very ill from eating there...just saying...
Pants on fire?
Jose can you see

Verona, NY

#38 Mar 4, 2014
Mom is right wrote:
<quoted text>
it is NOT slander if it is true!
Disbarred

Cooperstown, NY

#39 Mar 4, 2014
Jose can you see wrote:
<quoted text>it is NOT slander if it is true!
OK nothing better to do than lie about your experiences at a local pizza shop.....stay classy crack head.
You are upset they don't take EBT cards right?
Who

Rome, NY

#40 Mar 4, 2014
Big Sam was a Coke Head!! His son did nothing to earn what he has, he lives in a broken down trailor out back! They are scumbags!! Tennants, Wisharts, Capporilli's all the same! Scum, Trash!
huntz hall

Rome, NY

#41 Mar 4, 2014
where wrote:
where is this new place?
Its in the old Lee Fair plaza where Frank's Barber shop was and the old Lee Fair convienience store used to be 40 years ago. Right across from the entranceway to Delta Terrace.
Tsk Tsk Tsk

Rome, NY

#42 Mar 4, 2014
The Whole Family are losers! All drug addicts and drunks! I heard one can't even poop anymore cause he got a bag on his belly for it cause he wouldnt stop drinking.
BEANS BURRITO

Rome, NY

#43 Mar 7, 2014
stuffed with poisons? ut oh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Christmas is PAGANISM (Christmas Exposed Do... 9 min Maybe 8
twizted inc 33 min just sayin 7
Middle aged single men Rome ny 2 hr Yup 67
Meth lab in trailer park 4 hr Sammy 8
Rome Humane Society 5 hr Kimmy 8
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 6 hr AletaE 875
Tony D's Topix troll 6 hr TonyD13440 44
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 9 hr Le Obvious 8
The back nine restaurant & sports bar Dec 17 whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating