Pizza n stuff,turn rd

Pizza n stuff,turn rd

Posted in the Rome Forum

Loser

Springfield, NJ

#13 Feb 14, 2014
I don't believe anyone got sick there! We have had pizza and wings several times! The only problem I see is that they are busy you have to wait! PS I don't even know the owners, so that is BS too
gabe dell

New Hartford, NY

#14 Feb 14, 2014
Where on Turin Rd is this place? I thought they were on Rte. 69 at the corner of Taberg-Lee Center Rd. Whats the name of the place at the bottom of Stokes Hill...at Stokes Corners? Is that it?
Stock

Oneida, NY

#15 Feb 14, 2014
They have the best wings anywhere. A well run facility...been about five times
American

Newark, NY

#16 Feb 14, 2014
gabe dell wrote:
Where on Turin Rd is this place? I thought they were on Rte. 69 at the corner of Taberg-Lee Center Rd. Whats the name of the place at the bottom of Stokes Hill...at Stokes Corners? Is that it?
Its on Turin Rd just before Stokes school, if you are coming from Rome. The pizza and stuff place moved to this location in the mid 90's the shutdown. This one just opened. Idk if its the same place.
where

Rome, NY

#27 Feb 22, 2014
where is this new place?
huntz hall

Tully, NY

#41 Mar 4, 2014
where wrote:
where is this new place?
Its in the old Lee Fair plaza where Frank's Barber shop was and the old Lee Fair convienience store used to be 40 years ago. Right across from the entranceway to Delta Terrace.
BEANS BURRITO

Utica, NY

#43 Mar 7, 2014
stuffed with poisons? ut oh!
be honest

Rome, NY

#63 May 14, 2015
Pizza N Stuff is a wonderful place anyone could eat at or take out. I think some people just need to tell the person taking the order from them how they would like their food. Pizza crust crispy or not, your French fries crispy a little more or less. The chicken wings are fantastic and if you want them a certain way ask, or order it that way. Complain if you must, but the buisness is still hot , just like their food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal loar 4 min Duhhh 3
Dippin 8 min Friends 29
Good roofers 2 hr Jack 7
Kim ahrens 4 hr Roman 3
Edward J Williamson 7 hr Haha 3
I am not gay but $20 is $20 11 hr Sylvan Beach 13
Infection (Jun '12) 11 hr Sylvan Beach 48

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance