when is enough enough ?

when is enough enough ?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Doom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Lets urge the Washington shutdown be made permanent and the incompetent federal government be relegated to the dustbin of history as a failed governmental structure totally taken over by special interests and beyond repair or redemption
wow

Dover, DE

#2 Oct 2, 2013
Doom wrote:
Lets urge the Washington shutdown be made permanent and the incompetent federal government be relegated to the dustbin of history as a failed governmental structure totally taken over by special interests and beyond repair or redemption
if that happens..how you gonnna get your welfare!
Abbie Mills

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2013
There are not enough private sector jobs for all the government employees. All the military who risk their lives daily for our freedom should not have to worry about getting paid. Congress should go without pay for a period of time. That would take a huge bite out of the deficit. Thank God I am not a government employee!
Brilliant

Dover, DE

#4 Oct 2, 2013
Abbie Mills wrote:
There are not enough private sector jobs for all the government employees. All the military who risk their lives daily for our freedom should not have to worry about getting paid. Congress should go without pay for a period of time. That would take a huge bite out of the deficit. Thank God I am not a government employee!
Congress HAS to be paid per the constitution!ITS THE LAW! Maybe they need to change THAT law!
giggles

Cantonment, FL

#5 Oct 2, 2013
never happen
Brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>Congress HAS to be paid per the constitution!ITS THE LAW! Maybe they need to change THAT law!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Era of Rome Sex Work 24 min sweet 3
ACE Yield Sign 44 min Girl in car 21
Anybody know Queen from lg 1 hr Highwaymen 10
Safe passage to Walmart (Sep '13) 2 hr Mommaof2 126
swavely quits 2 hr Wow 12
Rome Corruption Sign 2 hr Same old bull 10
Mayor does not shop rome 2 hr The truth hurts 20

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance