supt simons is an idiot

supt simons is an idiot

Posted in the Rome Forum

otto

West Hartford, CT

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Murder in rome near Staley this morning. Murderer on the loose in that area. Still he lets the schools open. Kids walking to school, teachers going to school from parkinglot without any protection. He should have closed school today. Simons isban idiot....

At 11am the ploice raided a shed behind Staley (with gun drawn). Suspect not there.
areyouserious

Saranac Lake, NY

#2 Jun 4, 2013
yeah right. A guy stabs two people and you think he is going to go hide in the local upper elementary school. What planet do you live on?
Hysteria and panic for no reason - again due to the hovering parental units like yourself...
Citizens Rising

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 4, 2013
Caught. In the woods. less than 1/2 mile behind the school.
but

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 4, 2013
Police helicopter hovered the school all morning, landing in the playing field at the school. Apparently, Simons has not watched coverage of other schools with nuts running around. He knew about this well before school opened... police said they were astounded he opened school anyways.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 4, 2013
I agree that Staley should have been closed,but only Staley. If someone is trying to get away from police they are desperate and would not think twice about using a human shield. That was too close for comfort. I don't know about now but when I was in Staley kids walked through those woods to school.
now

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2013
fire simons! get an educated super
snitch

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 6, 2013
Why just Staley, Rome has a pre-school at Clough. He let the morning kids leave the school on buses and the afternoon kids get on the buses.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 6, 2013
There weren't any snow days left. How could he close school? Imagine the bitching if he did...
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Dover, DE

#11 Jun 7, 2013
You are correct...the teachers would still be bitching that they had to go 1 extra day...we wouldn't want to put the kids saftey above the teachers vacation...
dirt

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 10, 2013
simons should only be paid $40,000.00 per year and overpaid at that !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any good landlords 13 min JJK 2
Kim Strong (Feb '16) 1 hr poor dogs 47
Meat processing plant 1 hr Dumas 11
Stephanie mortise pregnant again 1 hr Tend to your own 22
sj croad (Jan '13) 2 hr Ftwjbg 11
taberg PP toucher Carl Conover 2 hr Knowthefacts 12
Cockroaches and bedbugs at 309 and 311 Kossuth ... 2 hr Kossuthstresident 2
Franklin Hotel what do you guys think? 9 hr Wills 32

Rome Jobs

More from around the web