This guy is a big tool bag, hands down. http://bit.ly/XprOgG
RFA 88

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
seriously, what a tool
No truth

Rome, NY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
For someone who hates his guts, you sure follow him pretty good.
Davey Jones Sucks Balls

Cantonment, FL

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Someone please make him stop.
Thrill

Somerville, MA

#5 Feb 22, 2013
I'm sure Dave has accomplished more in his 22 years than you degenerates have combined. Get a hobby other than bashing people better than you.
Oldies

Avon, CT

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Thrill wrote:
I'm sure Dave has accomplished more in his 22 years than you degenerates have combined. Get a hobby other than bashing people better than you.
The haters are WOUR DJs who are sick Dave's ratings are higher than WOUR's. 96.9 sucks!
OhRichard

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
It was just like the sketch!

Except w/o any comedy, ability, it wasn't and audition, and there were 50 fat slopsters standing around staring at this pathetic wanna be pseudo-local-celeb trying to get over with the crowd. Really he's just an embarrassment to his profession and company. Jokers like this clown want to be accepted at any cost, it's all hold over from their years of high school rejection. The Radio DJ trying to do comedy is w/o a doubt the lowest form of entertainment next to the E! Channel. i.e. Rainman on Krock constantly pressing a Family Guy Clip every 15 seconds thinking he is funny and it's his stuff. pathetic clowns.
Reality Check

Cantonment, FL

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Well, podnuh, I'm SURE you're WRONG.

Nobody here is better than me.
Thrill wrote:
Now STFU, get me a drink, then go clean the restrooms.
Confused

Camillus, NY

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Well, podnuh, I'm SURE you're WRONG.
Nobody here is better than me.<quoted text>
Now STFU, get me a drink, then go clean the restrooms.
Wtf is a podnuh? Is that some sort of inbred, white trash lingo? How are you even using the Internet!?
Reality Check

Cantonment, FL

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Colloquial usage of "partner". I was gonna say you could have figured that out on your own, but I realized JUST whom I was dealing with after re-reading your drivel.[QUOTE who="Not Confused, Just Stupid"]<quoted text>
Wtf is a podnuh? Is that some sort of inbred, white trash lingo? How are you even using the Internet!?[/QUOTE]
I am accessing the interwebs via a telepathic keyboard embedded in the temporal lobe of my brain. I am more human than human. Rise up, my CyberNetic MachineMen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foxwood Townhouses in Rome, NY 1 hr Auugah 1
News Rome community rally against proposed education... 2 hr Teacher 57
A Lesson I Learned in Traffic Court 2 hr obviouslyblinded 16
Hooters Opening Soon 2 hr obviouslyblinded 11
News Former Rome wrestling coach charged with child ... 2 hr Touchy 15
Whole Foods Market 5 hr Whole foods 7
1000 cash bail, really? 5 hr why bother 2
Red Moon Saloon (Feb '11) Mon lori lori lori lori 10
More from around the web

Rome People Search